What do you all have against tiny homes? The people who live in them seem to be very happy about their whole situation

What do you all have against tiny homes? The people who live in them seem to be very happy about their whole situation.

Because it's a stupid fucking investment. They're paying 4-10x what a similarly sized prefab home would cost, or even a really nice RV if they actually needed to be mobile. (Most of them don't travel and just park it in a corner lot anyway.)

Plus if you've watched that "Tiny House" show, they act like a fucking cult. Almost none of those hippy liberal faggots are happy living in a broom closet after a few months and the magic of being "one with minimalism" wears off.

Generally I just enjoy watching retards suffer while paying large amounts of money to people smarter than them, so I hold no ill will towards the cult leaders or the ones making money selling these retards 100sqft boxes with a combination shitter-sink that also doubles as the one chair for their dining room for $50,000.

This desu

If I could buy a tiny home for like $5k sure, somewhere cheap to hunker down till I make it, but I don't have an issue with small homes it's the inconvenience of having to have shitty multi-purpose accessory's.

I need my lebensraum

Im from UK, we all live in tiny homes here before it was cool.

>glamorizing being poor

no thanks

I'd love to have one if there was an actual financial incentive.

I would sleep in a tube if they had one in the US and it was actually cheap. The closest thing I've seen are basically hostels where you constantly have to deal with other people 24/7, and it wasn't much cheaper than just renting an apartment.

Wizard tower owner here, ama

what kind of internet do you have access to in that

Not only that, but we pay an absolute shitton for the pleasure of living in a tiny house.

Bonus if you're in a terrace house and get to enjoy listening to Muhammad's morning prayer next door.

The whole idea of a tiny home is it bypasses building code and tax laws meaning you can build it yourself with minimal training for next to nothing.
Buying pre-fab tiny houses is a meme to rip of hipsters

might as well get a condo desu

10/10 would play AD&D in with my crew.

kek. should have boarded the mayflower

Went to Japan and slept in one of those things for 2 nights in Osaka. Maximum comfy.

This is what all goyim will sleep in while they work and then go fuck their plastic sex dolls while the chosen ones fuck and rape their women.

Even then I can't imagine it being very cheap trying to get even a small bit of free land. I'd buy a small house if it was cheap and readily available, but they aren't sadly.

In all honestly my perfect house would be a nice tower on a hill or a modern styled bungalow/cabin, open plan interior in a small and cosy building suits me just fine.

>it bypasses building code
Actually in about 99.95% of the US where they push the cuckshed lifestyle onto stupid hippy liberals, it doesn't. There are almost zero plots of land outside of "tiny home trailer parks" where you can legally put one. They're squatting illegally in the yards of friends hoping they don't get noticed by an inspector. If they do, they have to move and often have to pay a fine. They're not even considered legally habitable in most areas due to their size.

In Freedomland you also can't legally live in an RV outside of an RV park (which you pay the friendly jew that owns the land a very large sum of shekel for the lot rent) which is why boondocking is a thing.

Sure thing buddy

It's stupid as fuck and overpriced. Just get a $30K Mercedes Sprinter and make the entire cabin into a bedroom and travel the world.

>nice tower on a hill

Honestly, I was thinking of tiny houses for a long time when I realized they're basically treehouses built on land. If you want a high rise tiny house treehouse is the way to go.

Because you can buy a 25foot trailer that doesn’t weigh 5 tons and is actually towable by a normal truck for 2k. People are being heard into buying “luxury” trailers lol fucking stupid. Either build it or buy a pretty nice cheap one for 2k

Amerifat, at least with tubes your dealing with japanese who are probably the most civilised race on the planet.

Wizard towers dont have shit for guns OP your fucked should have gone to Milta Power.

You mean you're from London? I'm from the UK and I don't live in a tiny house, in fact I just had it extended so it's biggest house in the close.

>google image search
>sheep mountain fire lookout tower
>US government parks service

Whats it feel like not being able to enter your home cause of government shutdown?

Currently living in one. ~400 sqft. It’s not mobile and was never meant to be. The mobile versions are a meme and fucking stupid.
In my case I finished out an old shed my dad didn’t use anymore. It has one main room with a kitchen area, dining area, full size bed and TV on the other half. I also have a full bath and walk in closet.
The trick is to diy everything, and I mean everything. The only thing I haven’t built or installed myself was the ductless ac. When I’m finished it’ll be it’s own place with covered parking. The comfy level is maximum.
It’s nice but I’m also thinking into the future. I’m an only child so I’ll inherit the land. It’ll be a place I can rent out for extra money.
The tiny house you see on shows is an absolute fucking meme and is stupid, but a tiny house 400 sqft to 600 sqft can be a great for one person.