Fuck work

>told I'm smart as hell as a kid
>work so hard to learn new skills to make more $$$
>get nowhere
>no degree
>work shit retail job
>don't care anymore and literally just want free money

fucking hell why is money so hard to make? why is learning new skills so fucking hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/buyandhodlbro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't you buy Bitcoin in 2012 you loser?

>>told I'm smart as hell as a kid

lol'd your mom did you a disservice

Whoever thinks making 70k a year for 40 years is going to bring them financial independence is stupid. If you can do it with 70k you can do it with 20k. The principal doesnt mean shit compared to the return

wait wut. how the fuck did you not get anywhere? not even a community college degree?

just find some money to get into a programming bootcamp or something. you gotta start learning on your own

Because you are lazy.
Go get a commission based sales job. It will teach you everything you need to know about selling yourself, which is the key to success in life and business. Once you feel like you have a good handle on it, you will quickly realize that making money is stupid easy. That kind of job is great because your boss stays the hell off your back and out of your life as long as you can produce. And it's a great way to build self confidence.

dropped out of college. been trying hard to learn how to draw mainly, along with other things. spent money on highly recommended instructional art books, got supplies, bought videos online, take notes, copy, sketch, practice. still suck after like 2-3 years.

I've been working so hard towards this shit already that I feel like it'd be a waste of time and money to just shift gears to programming, as I'd have to spend another 1-2 years just trying to be decent, and who knows if I'd even be qualified to get paid then?

>been trying hard to learn how to draw mainly, along with other things
No wonder you're destined to be a wagie. Drawing is a hobby until you make money from it. It's not something that you start doing in the hope of making money. You go STEM for that. Thank me later, I just saved you a couple years of fruitless effort and self-hatred.

Protip user, stop thinking your smart because you obviously are not. Smart is getting rich at 16, not being a loser with no ambition and no career path.

>Jock in high school
>football scholarship
>study exercise science
>fuck a random girl twice a month while in a relationship
>graduate
>get supervisor job at Costco after a month
>over 50k for /noskill/
>get into crypto last year
>buy ETH last March
>800k profit

keep chasing your shitcoins, one will make you rich

The problem is these are the type of people that think you made that in one week with a $2,000 investment. Takes money, time, and most of all patience to ride out the swings.

I feel you OP. Same boat. It's unironically because of autism. This shithole of a planet is designed for neurotypicals who have completely different priorities and who are extremely limited in critical thinking.

Same way, except I have a CS degree and a well paying job. I also just want free money, fuck working

were you good at videogames when you were younger? do you speak any other languages besides english fluently?

What was your initial investment?

You're trying to self actualize instead of trying to make money.

Things like singing, drawing, playing instruments are hard has hell to turn into an income source.

If you want someone to hire you then you need to be able to help them make money.

> I've been working so hard towards this shit already that I feel like it'd be a waste of time and money to just shift gears to programming,

That's the sunk cost fallacy.

>told that you're smart
>think you can make a living doing whatever you want
sorry OP you were raised by boomers

A) what if the people who told you that... were wrong?

B) you obviously didn't work hard enough.

C) if you want free money you should buy bitconnectX token.

Finance [and trading] is the one game where if you git gud, you git rich. Don't waste your time with Netflux. Uninstall Steam[ing pile of shit]. Stop with your NFL addiction. Say no more to fantasy baseball, because now you're going to learn to play (and get good at) fantasy finance! Once you have a grasp on how to make $25K+ start working for you, you'll have work-fuel so strong you'll be pulling 60-80 hours per week to stuff into your b0rkër.

alright dude, lemme help you out.

steemit.com

this is now your fucking job, you're gonna hustle and post shit on here every day until you build a following. (reddit but you get paid) Since you wasted all this time drawing stupid cartoons you should at least get paid for it. Could blog about your poor life decisions as well.

>buy some BTC
>join discord gg/pFGxB6r

Profit

>told I'm smart as hell as a kid
this is where you were lied to. No one is owed anything, build recurring income if you'd like; it's not that hard.

I love how everyone on her larps as some smug successful asshole whenever anyone admits their shortcomings

most of have college degrees or are working towards one, the ones that don't didn't get memed into becoming some kind of anime artist because they're mum told them they were so smart

this is probably the first time in his life where the truth is spoken to him

>he doesn't know everyone on Veeky Forums is a code monkey/engineer making 200k first year out of uni

op here. how quickly can I learn to code and get paid?

right now I only make like $120 every two weeks. I can't realistically live on my own. already have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and some basic knowledge of the "process" of coding (if/else, loops etc.), plus actual paid graphic design experience (I'm not that great though)

bump. please help me become homeless and not die

*not become homeless. fuck me I should just put it all in KYS coin damn

freecodecamp.org

stop being a faggot and dyor. and why haven't you made a steemit accounting shilling your artwork, you could have already made money by now ffs

because my artwork is garbage

i made a few crypto themed t shirts on teespring but no ones buying :(

it doesn't matter, lots of garbage on that site net their authors over hundreds of dollars per post. for bonus points add in a moderately lengthy description of your thought process while making each piece

do you want to fucking eat or not?

i get paid in steem coins?

how easy is it to actually cash out in USD?

yeah, steem is like $6 or something iirc? just trade for btc or eth if you cant find a fiat market.

Hard work is a meme distilled down by the people who actually own shit - real estate, shares in companies, patents, royalties, mineral rights, water rights, etc

THE ONLY TIME YOU SHOULD BE WORKING HARD IS WHEN YOU WORK FOR Y O U R S E L F
I work for an SP500 and have three IP papers to my name. They did fuck all to promote me or further my career. Over the last four months I've made 20gs in crypto with less than 20 clicks of the mouse. Hard work is a meme

how much did you start with? i've invested around $180 so far

mostly BTC, some etherium, some bitcoin cash, and some litecoin. sold all my litecoin and "day traded" some ETH with NEO for a bit.

you have a shit attitude op. let me guess, youre 18-21?

24. been working very hard towards my own shit (art, japanese, music), but i'm just sick of my lack of progress mainly. invested around $180 in crypto

still young. i didnt get my shit together till i was around 26 or 27.

if you feel like youre worth more, get a better job. retail isnt going to pay you shit. also, cool you have hobbies, but guess what, that shit is not going to pay you. srs, get a better job so you can invest more. you sound entitiled

>$180

cmon. tf are you spending the rest of your money on? either you waste money on dumb shit or work like 10 hours a week

>don't care anymore and literally just want free money

they clearly lied to you about being smart

Is this real life? So these are the people who bought BTC at 19

This i worked every sales job you can think of while going to school. I stopped going to class once i stated making money. Now i have a comfy project management job that i work remotely from home

Art is for liberal faggots. learn how to CAD, architectural design, and engineering drawing. learn civil engineering. I'm not even qualified yet ive made 60k a year designing inflatable boats on blender.

A civil architect wouldnt wake up for less than 120k salary.

OP... you don't sound smart to me. You sound like the plotline of the waterboy.

how in the hell do I do this?

The more money you have the easier it is to make more

I learnt how to CAD on youtube tutorials, and just winged my interview by demonstrating my skills.

or go back to college/uni and learn it. Its one of few topics actually worth getting qualified for because the demand for architects are so high

yarly.

Do you smoke? Quit and throw that money in crypto.

Do you drink booze? Quit and throw that money in crypto.

Do you smoke weed? Cut back (you'll want to be baked for this game), and throw the difference in crypto.

Do you have a gym membership? Quit, find some other way to stay fit that's free, and throw that money in crypto.

Do you buy junkfood/fastfood/eat out a lot? Stop with that gross fucking shit, buy some real food, learn how to cook, and throw that money in crypto.

You have more money than you think. And every dollar you cut in expenses to throw into crypto now will be $1000 within 5 years. Stop wasting your one opportunity and start acquiring with everything you've got (that isn't debt you can't afford to service... that's just being dumb).

anyone here do actual day trading and not just with crypto?

I draw for a living and even I put in 1k$ mate. Get it together.

Link to teespring?

What's the point? There's way more volatility in this market. Stocks make sense for long term holds still (though I think we're topping so if you're not already in, don't buy in any time soon), but if your game is day trading there's no point wasting capital in day trading stocks at this point.

I've done swing trading on options contracts for a couple of years before crypto, but I don't fuck with it anymore due crypto making so much more money for me. I may jump back in if it looks like we are going to be in a bear market for a few months.

>>told I'm smart as hell as a kid
welcome to the club kid

nah everything but crypto is all shit. daytrading stocks is about as exciting as watching paint dry

twitter.com/buyandhodlbro

made a dumb fucking name + dumb teespring designs in a few minutes. trying to make passive income. actually posted one of the designs on here before lol

only thing I do here is eat out, but i have been cutting back on that and cooking more. getting better at making udon and other shit

what's the best coding language to learn if you wanted to do freelancing work?

I seriously fucking hate Neurotypicals so much. But if we claim to be smart then we should try and plan our move to wipe them out and create our own utopia.

I was told I look smart but I act dumb