Professional daytrader TAfag here

Professional daytrader TAfag here.

Don't worry about today's dip, BTC price will get back do 12,9k as of 27 of February or soon.

However, this day will be the ultimate bear test. If it choose to follow the upper tendency, it's fun and games with bull markets all over the corner for the rest of the year. But if it doesn't, we will see another bear year, with price pluming to as low as $5k by August.

The recovery could happen by November, but it's uncertain.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in 11 hours market is going to dip one more time before it comes up. Buy milk while it's on sale.

Or join this for guud daytrade advice discord gg/pFGxB6r.

will btc cme on 26th play any part?

Nigger, you're forcing your memline, we're already broke that support.

No, we didn't. It was just FUD with the news about China and Korea.

Have no idea, that's not the point of using TA.

your TA sucks

Professional daytrader or not you don't seem to know the first fucking thing about TA if you think that "one single momentous occasion" can make the decision for what a whole year ahead is going to look like.

My 100k/month laugh at you.

Don't come throwing numbers at me boy, I'm a market mover and I don't give a shit about your damn peanuts. Long-term trending is primarily fueled by events - not a single dip that happened 12 fucking months ago. Even that number seems very inflated for someone who appears to have very limited awareness of how markets work.

Unless its a polynomial and then it will be 4k in 2022

What you said is evidence you have no idea what youre talking about. Op is entirely correct that if btc breaks the line he drew a 4 year bear market is confirmed, although it will be a very slow decline

>he trades fake internet money

Sorry, but the new floor is 4k. Bitcoin isn't worth anymore than this.

And what happens if your line is broken and next week every bank in the world says "hey crypto isn't so bad after all, let's push for it to replace fiat!", how far up your ass are you going to shove that line of yours then?

>No, we didn't. It was just FUD with the news about China and Korea.

Do you think that TA is a perfect science that works on its own?

The chart is made by fundamental analysis too that interact with the TA.

>What happens if hypothetical event happens
Good argument.

If it doesnt break that line it will be 500k next year

>hypotheticals are bad
>endorses using magic tarot card lines
Kill yourself.

>is being told about polynomial and exponential regression of btc
>still cant figure it out

News does not effect the trend it only effects speculation. Everyday there is good and bad news but you cant differentiate between correlation and causation

There are so many people waiting to buy, doubt it will go 5k. I don’t think the total market volume just quit crypto

You're completely missing my point, the value of a "thing" originates from speculation by potential buyers and sellers, and this speculation originates from a flow information that they receive. This flow of information will not stop regardless of whether your line was broken or not.

It's like some people have created this illusion for themselves that TA nullifies the possibility of any future events/co-ordinations can take place that could possibly change the direction of their precious predictions; the further into the future you are trying to look the less accuracy can you expect to have. Market psychology is a lot easier to read in the moment rather than over a long period of time, and a prediction with decent accuracy can definitely be made based on that current psychology you are looking at as a shorter-term indicator.

Btc is growing organically, if you zoom out news accounts for the fact the line is bumpy. Anyone with a brain knows crypto cant be stopped. The r2 of btcs price and polynomial regression is ridiculously high

>there are so many people waiting to buy, doubt it will go 5k
Those are people that will never buy, even if it goes to 5k they'll still wait to buy at 3k or, most likely they're going to FOMO buy again at 8k-10k.

I do not believe that crypto is going anywhere, I'm just trying to to view things from your perspective.

So you're sitting there in your chair looking at a live chart of btc, and suddenly it broke a line that you've drawn for yourself. In this exact moment you yell from the top of your lungs: "BEAR MARKET, BEAR MARKET, BEAR MARKET!"
The neighbours wake up and disgruntledly go back to bed asking why you're yelling every other week. A few weeks later another run happens and you find another one of these lines and it does not break, and so you yell "BULL MARKET BULL MARKET BULL MARKET!!" instead. Am I getting this right?

pic related is a polynomial regression of btc. Notice how you could have picked every top off this graph. it implies that the top was december 2017

this is what btc will do if it is exponential, this has a lower r2 and is the line op is talking about.

So as of today the polynomial regression is saying 4 year bear market, so it's fair to say if it breaks ops line then polynomial model is correct and we bears now

Furthermore I find it incredibly embarrassing for anyone who says he takes TA seriously to use the words "will" in the context of his predictions. That's right, prediction. "It broke this line, so X will happen." No it will not fucking happen, it can happen, you're making a prediction and nothing more than that.

Damn... you're right... I can't believe it...

Wait.

What's that? Do you see it?
Computer, zoom in please.

Closer, please.

Huh, that strange... computer, use a TA algorithm and clarify.

there's no hope for you if you can't understand that graph

Oh hey, it's you! Hello!!!

November??? lol your a full retard
>we will be 20k by March 1st

Thanks for the laugh user

O V E R F I T T I N G

TAfags BTFO

it not looking good

Kek

sides

>No, we didn't. It was just FUD with the news about China and Korea.
The absolute state of TAfags.

This.
TA means nothing without a look at fundamentals.

Sadly, Bitcoin has no fundamentals to speak of and most of the news around bitcoin is that it is under increased scrutiny from regulatory agencies and being ban in some countries, so...it is anyone's guess?

Therefore, my guess is down. Its run was too good for too long to not have a major contraction. Is it a total collapse? Well, if it keeps getting bad developments in the news then I would say, yes.

There are too many alternatives for it to stay as high as it is without some more substantive underlying justification.

the amount of bullshit in your post is astonishing.

if a ta fags talks about the news he is not a ta fag

>Sadly, Bitcoin has no fundamentals to speak of
plus the lightning network is a scam. no one ever asks where the transactions are stored. the answer is they aren't stored at all, which also means that people can steal from you if your wallet goes offline when you are in a channel because the amounts haven't been transmitted yet. that's why blockstream has a cap on transaction amounts and why they are telling people not to use mainnet. if the public figures out how shitty it is, they are fucked.

>doesn't know about goxxing
>doesn't know about 2011 hack
>still thinks he can predict shit with meme lines

this is one of the biggest problems that lightning cucks won't talk about.
I don't even think there's an easy way to get around the problem.
Rely on some 3rd party service to host your node or whatever? you're trusting them, and what if they get DDOS'd?

Now it becomes a dirty game where you're always watching your back.
not something you want to be committing any number of funds to.

OH wait the entire system doesn't work unless you have a lot of funds committed to a channel, since that's the limiting factor for transactions.

There's just so many potential problems why LN won't work, I don't know one will hit it the hardest, but I know at least one of them will knock it out.

>the amount of bullshit in your post is astonishing.
I know. It is glorious and yet a little of it is true enough to matter.

imo the original end game was for blockstream to have a paid cloud service that normies could subscribe to to "use their bitcoin." but they took too long and now everyone can see through their lies. there's no other reason to take transactions off chain and limit the block size, the only logical reason is to funnel people to a centralized paid service.

faggot none of your meme lines are going to mean anything when bitcoin is at 10% market share

there are good reasons for either off chain or chain pruning to save space, but they took the worst possible route.

I think you're right though, it's hard to see why anyone with a good understanding (the creators of ln) would think anything other than this becoming a centralized fee generator.

I haven't seen anything credible placing BTC below 6k. Imma watch this like a hawk when it gets around 8k to see if it gets snatched up.

TA is no better than astrology... get the fuck out of here.

Explain this.