Why doesn’t biz ever shill the good ones before the ICO closes? Seriously

Why doesn’t biz ever shill the good ones before the ICO closes? Seriously

ive been wanting to buy shipchain but no one will tell me how or where, so fuck em. they dont deserve my money

ICO was for big investors 25k+ minimum. They are still accepting signups for airdrop I believe.

The ICO was canceled

Why?

shitchain

what's up sign up for airdrop, free money

ETH price shot up after they had already taken lots of presale money. A lot of recent public sales have been canceled for the same reason.

Well why the fuck didn’t biz know about the presale?

It was posted here, but the min. but was $25...

*buy *$25k

ICOs are all scams
mine turtlecoin

But the real answer is that biz doesn't share anything (good or bad) until they have bags to shill. Every thread for a promising ICO is full of DELET THIS

So by this logic only shit ICOs get the heavy shill here? Why am I even here then? Why are any of you?

Memes. This is the funniest board

>what's up sign up for airdrop, free money

This. The airdrop on their site is easy to sign up for. You just have to join their Telegram and check off some boxes. It made me sign into my Google Account, which was the only part that really tied me to anything.

For those 1% of threads posted by the non-assholes here who really do want to see all their bizbros make it. All the best ICOs DO get posted here (shipchain, KNC, ICX, WAN, Origintrail...), but you have to be vigilant to catch them before they disappear

How much time can people possibly have to shift through so much shit no one here works I’m convinced

All it takes is finding the perfect diamond in the mountain of shit that is Veeky Forums to completely change your future. It can be worth the time.

What posted like once on a dead thread?

I shilled it at least 5 times in december. too bad you didnt see it.

If you missed this check out CargoX. Ico starts in 32 hours and will probably sell quick.

Not on exchange yet, will hit exchanges march. No exchange announced, admin said something about some law not allowing them to say which exchange.

Check origami Network

Do you mind giving me a one line mini shill on these? Currently texting and driving and can’t go deep dive on a coin right now

This has an interesting whitepaper and it actually has a pretty decently sized team. Will I get justed if I drop something small like 0.5 ETH on this?

>KYC closed
wew lad epic shill

Origami would look OK but the team is three kids whose total experience is studying software engineering.
CargoX is dumb and will never be adopted by the logistics industry

God damnit