3 years in crypto 1M+ made here’s a tip

Crypto is now all about trends.

> 2017 - all about platforms cryptos. Right now half of the top 20 are platforms.

2018 - all about interoperability. When enterprises start coming to crypto platforms they will need to be able to talk to other enterprises via block chain. By Q3 many cryptos will display interoperability with other blockchains and it will be big. ICX ARK WAN AION AGI ADA are all god candidates.

2019 prediction: privacy. By next year the government will have cracked down on cryptos through ‘terrorist funding’ fallacy’s. Privacy will become big for people that don’t wish to disclose everything the government will be forcing us to. XMR ENG BTCP SUMO PHR COLX ZEC will become popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
docdroid.net/Xs3K9US/magnalis-whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Interoperability

No mention of the sleeper that's bringing Cross Chain Proof of Stake (CCPOS) to the game

hint: It's the same one introducing TPOS

Wuts ur opinion bout rlc

RLC is one of the safest holds right now.

>it's all about interoperability
>mentions a bunch of shitcoins and no OMG
You're fucked breh

all of those names are shit. PHR is the only one close to a good name. Sorry OP don't buy it.

>2018 - all about interoperability. When enterprises start coming to crypto platforms they will need to be able to talk to other enterprises via block chain

So, LINK?

>year of interoperability
>doesn't mention LINK

That's odd.

>2018 all about interoperability
>no mention of BLOCK

I thought this was the year of privacy coins due to the taxes and whatnot.

LINK does that, but better and without a middleman.

Link is looking to connect blockchain to off blockchain data. I’m talking about specificallly blockchain to blockchains

>everyone mentioning coins that aren't about interoperability at all

This is a pretty competitive space in crypto at the moment. Who will be left standing? Place your bets, mentlegen.

LINK is looking to connect everything to everything. Did you even read the whitepaper?

But you think ARK is a good hold? I've been getting weary and wary. Love the vision, not sure about execution

If by everything you mean on-chain with off-chain, then yes.

It's not trying to built the same ecosytem as ARK or ICON, though. It's focus isn't blockchain to blockchain

>doesn't know shit about Blocknet

>No mention of Strat
Lol okay

You are worried about ARK’s execution despite their constant updates and progress yet LINK has a 2 man team neither of which are serious programmers.

Congrats., bro. I myself just hit $350k. Sitting on a big stack of VEN, DRGN and BAT. What do I need to do to hit 1 mil. this year?

thanks, just bought 100k

you're absolutely right
imagine opening up their website to see interoperable as one of the first key features and feeling like an absolute brainlet

Thought it was just trying to be a DEX

these people know best
discord gg/H29yTv8

> citing the SUMO scam coin has a viable option
faulty larp

thx for the unironically great tip, its funny how Veeky Forums still delivers gems like this, once every while. simple but actully solid picks. do you think ark is a good buy atm? i think its decent, but too poor to buy decent amount so should i wait for it to possible dip more>?

Add NEM into 2018 because its gonna be big for enterprises

I’ve been investing for a few years so naturally my strategy has shifted. I’d say you need to drop a big bag on an ICO. My biggest gainer was getting in Antshares back in decemember 2016.

I also recently went in on the Wanchain and Jibrel Network.

I think the next big ICO is the WePower on Feb 1st but us Americans cannot participate.

What doe Biz think about KMD?

Shilled very little on here.

Can we get a slack or telegram group going for this? I'd love to get a quick wordpress site out to build hype. Also good with graphics and would love to make this happen.

Fair points. But LINK isn't a two man team--they've got actual devs working on the project that I've communicated with. Not the most active with the community, sure, but Sergey actually markets his tail off to the entities that would actually use LINK.

I'm invested in both and expect both to be heavy hitters if things pan out in practice as they do on paper

TRTL

Your trying to hard pajeet

>only.made 1 mil in.three.years

PHR was mentioned as a privacy coin...

ARK is good, out of all the interoperability cryptos if you haven’t gotten any yet I’d say get ICX and get Wanchain which starts trading sometime this month. Their main net is already online so when they start trading they will explode on the market like ICX did. WAN is also partnered with ICX as well so you can already see the potential there. Personally my 5 biggest holdings are NEO ICX XRB AION & now WAN (was ARK cause Dem staking dividends).

lets say i only have roughly 2k usd to move around, i already have 6k into various shit coins. how much would you personally put on icx if you only had 2k? when would you get in? im really waiting for the big dip

>no ven or wtc yet holds xrb

Larp confirmed

CND + WAN will make me a double digit millionaire by the end of 2018
I
'm not even stressing out about jumping into new icos anymore

Only 1 million? That’s how I know your a guppy in the game. You don’t know of the 2015-2016 bear market.

Soon as I read this PoSW. Later comments confirmed. The writing is on the wall.

Live and learn, user. It's one of the most promising projects I've come across, highly recommend looking into it.

do you still have a day job? how much time do you research on cryptos? or since you mentioned trend, do you just follow up on big tech companies/ banks? where do you find good info? thx for the infos so far

>ICX Blockchain developer is named DongOK RYU

All in

beautiful

I just entered the market late December with 2k. My portfolio is PRL, XRB, HPB, BIX, ETH, XLM. I'm hoping to get 50k at EOY. Thoughts?

I'm believing you because I also through interop was going to be the biggest next step before companies would adopt crypto for consumer use.

I do have a day job I work as a security auditor. I use a couple different sites but the main one is Reddit for news. I just create a multi Reddit of every crypto I care about so I can read it in one place. I also constantly check ICO marks, ICO bench, and ICO drops to see what’s coming and I do my due diligence.

1. Who’s making the crypto? Team matters the most
2. How is the ICO being distributed, making sure I don’t get fucked.
3. How will this grow and see adoption?
This one has plenty of exceptions but if I don’t think the tech or idea is that good I won’t buy into the ICO.

THE ICO’s IS WHERE MILLIONAIRES GET MADE.

I spend about 4-5 hours researching per day.

Whenever amazon announces their new headquarters I’m cashing out half of everything and buying some condos in that city and then I’m quitting my job.

I’m 24 and no different than anyone else here probably I just found antshares when it was dirt cheap and threw in several thousand. From there I’ve just stayed on the forefront of everything that is emerging. Beginning of 2017 I knew platforms were the theme of the year. And now I’m calling interoperability.

I would add ICX WAN & AION. Lot of people here don’t realize that all 3 of these cryptos are partnered. By end of year all 3 will be in top 20 shaping the future of crypto.

Also I think Jibrel Network has a lot of potential.

As I just stated in another comment ICO’s are where you make the real money. If you are not American then I would consider buying into the WePower ICO. Platform crypto for green energy tokens only. Telegram channel already over 30k ppl and ICO isn’t until February. Team is well known and it passes all my questions. That one is going to be big.

So LINK.

yeah im looking into some ICOs rn. I'm starting to noticed that gettin in on some good ICOs results in major gains. thanks for sharing OP.

Based (future) whale, please never stop posting here. This is gold

One WPR token is supposed to = one kWH, right? Why is the ICO price double the average American's energy cost? Does green energy cost that much more?

Privacy will rule 2018.

I was looking into some ICOs but they all seemed bad and I was right on all of them so far, i.e. CanYa. Where do you find your info on ICOs you like?

Ho lee fugg. You are going to have the comfiest year. Best sub mil portfolio I've seen. How much Wanchain are you getting

Thank you for the advice, user.

Do you have Discord? I'm hoping to have someone I can ask for general advice every once in a while

The idea of interoperability being huge this year is on point. Teeka already mentioned that this would be its year. Once ethe trend catches people will be begging for some AION, ICX, WAN. Drop your shitcoins and get comfy for once user

I bought into Wanchain ICO last year, have about 37k worth.

Do you know when Wanchain can be expected on exchanges?

Fucking hell. How did you find out about all three? God dam I'm never gonna make it.

Main net is online as of a few days ago. They said via telegram chat they would focus on exchanges after that, they also said they will unlock tokens in January so it will be trading sometime in the next 2 weeks. I’m expecting binance and Kucoin from the jump.

Guys save this picture and study each of these cryptos. I hold at least a little of all of them. This will be the start of the interoperability takeover. Imagine all of these cryptos performing different functionalities on their own blockchain but having the ability to send data to each other to have events occur on each other’s blockchain. The most important things to note is who sits at the top of this photo, who sits just to the right of them, who sits to the upper left, and who sits in the middle of all of these. Good luck anons

Is there any reason aion hasn't been pumped yet? Why is it flying so under the radar compared to ICX for instance

I would like to express my interest user

Godspeed user. May we all succeed.

Looks fantastic. What are your thoughts on Metaverse? I've only seen it shilled a few times here.

SHHH. Veeky Forums doesn't deserve to know about PHR

Because they do not have a test net yet. Aion has reached hundreds of millions in market cap with no working anything yet because the parent company Nuco is well known. In the crypto world of scams and shitcoins AION is not either. It’s looking to solve one of if not the most important area of blockchains right now. Test net is scheduled for end of January. Expect big jumps once that gets rolling.

show more proof

t. Stupid fucking newfag

This. Fuck that guy. Btw how come a smart guy like you does not hold OMG? Seriously?

Magnalis?

docdroid.net/Xs3K9US/magnalis-whitepaper.pdf

When will wanchain be on exchanges? ive looked everywhere cant find an answer. couldnt get in the ico

I do hold OMG. I hold 22 cryptos. Mostly platforms.

This guy never read LINK whitepaper. Doesn't know that LINK is also a decentralized oracle for cross blockchain data.

>he didn’t buy ven
>he’s gonna die poor

I have 2.9k VEN

Another thing, how do you find the good ICOs these days? Im finding it really hard after the retard influx of people/new coins last year.
Do you seriously go through all of them one by one or do you havw a smarter system?

Oh I see, you just didn't mention it

This board really loves LINK. I don’t think it’s a shit coin, but the lack of communication and updates is a no go for me.

Hey man, I have a whitelist for WePower and was going to throw a token amount into it for a flip, but I will look into it deeper now. Have you got any hints or any indication on why you think it will be a big one?

ICOmarks.com
ICObench.com
ICOdrops.com

Will look for anything rated 4/5 or 7/10 and up. Cross reference each ICO across each of the 3 sites and then go from there.

Check the telegrams/discord’s, scroll through twitters and linked ins, search Reddit. Make a decision

Was meant for

Not me who shilled it but looks good to me too
Only thing is the whitelist is closed already

Thanks a lot man! Didn't even know about these sites. Was still using icoalert and find it impossible to separate the shit from the good stuff there. Last good ICO I caught was OMG, but ready for another moon now.
Jealous of your WAN too!

Xsh

Magnalis is not on any of these... hmm
Also much much respect to OP

>stinky linky and ark

LOL

any icos coming up for americans included which youd suggest doing so research on?

Opinions on RLC?

So, Link?