WallStreet insider here:

WallStreet insider here:

BTC is being pushed down by bankers in order to accumulate more.

Also; Tether is our enemy #1 - literally the only reason it did not go below 5k, which was the initial goal. Some big people are currently trying to build a case against Tether but it's going to take at least 6 more months.

Other urls found in this thread:

news1.kr/articles/?3210443
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just bought 100k btw

Proceed.

how do we short squeeze wall street and get them to jump off buildings like what happened during the VW/Porche merger?

If the crypto community is so fucking anti-wall stree and anti-banks...this is what all of you need to strive for.

LarpStreet larper here:

I'm OP and I'm a faggot

I suspected this, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true.

Deposit more fiat.
BTC is very unattractive for the public right now. Lot's of (senseless yet effective) FUD, 40% dip, etc.
Everybody is scared.

You clearly aren’t a Wall Street insider.

I work at a big bank NYC, as a security analyst.

Part of my job involves some sys admin duties. The trading floor constantly gets approved for different downloads that no one else would get. Most of the time I see requests for different crypto wallets. While I do not know exactly what they are doing I am fairly certain multiple people on the floor are part of the new influx of groups that are participating in the BTC futures contracts.

I didn’t know about the futures contracts until I received 3 request in one day for big increases in network bandwidth because their bots needed to make more trades faster. When the CME contracts were ending I was getting high priority emails about all of these things that needed to be taken care of right away.

Wall st and the banks already have a of BTC, it’s just about manipulating the public so they can make double profit off of selling btc and the futures.

You honestly think it's happenig inside the office?

Mid of february is the deadline. After that you will whitness an insane bullish market.
And yes, some folks take double profits due to futures but it's actually a very small percentage compared to those involved in the BTC score.

cme and cboe contracts will keep btc prices in check, and give btc a consistent monthly bull and bear schedule. don't buy btc until after 1/26

i for one welcome our wall street overlords

just buy VEN and beat the market 10x anyway

btc sideways - win

btc down - VEN is tether

btc up - VEN up more

how are you not all in

oh wait you think NEO is chinese eth

It's scheduled for feb 10th.

You should thank Tether. If it wasn't for them, BTC would've dove below 5k.

Everyone here already knows wallstreet is FUDing the normies to accumulate. But the fact that EVERYONE knows this has me kinda worried. Could this be a double bluff?

It's not a double bluff.

Majority of the money thinks it's related to negative asian news.

prove it

nigger how is btc being at 5k a bad thing, theres alot of poor fags that could use that opportunity

Hey op. How do we beat Wall Street?

>Lot's of (senseless yet effective) FUD, 40% dip, etc.
>Everybody is scared.

Lot's of extremely valid FUD which explains its effectiveness.

its true, and if you hold a good alt coin, your sat value went through the roof

but, i don't want more rich assholes getting richer, i want them to be fail in their FUD and have to buy at a fair price like everybody else the bastards

got some of sort of proof

Ok Mr.Wall Street, what can you tell me about the new ratings that will be given by Weiss?

Be patient. Games will stop past feb 10th.

You are wrong.
( news1.kr/articles/?3210443 )

Jason drink your milk and go to bed, you got school tomorrow

Why would the games stop then? Why not continually fuck w/ the market? Or are you saying they would stop for a month or something

What are your thoughts on jibrel?

Yes, look at past years
january to march is when the bears come out
> first week of March it’ll be testing 25k

bitcoin miners are selling their stashes. the market isnt dipping because of fucking wall st lmao. Come on now OP.

Pretty basic:
Some people get paid and they start talking. It's going too work to some extend.

See

McAfee
CNCB (Ripple // BTC Cash)
Coinbase (BTC Cash)

Larp

>Mid of february is the deadline. After that you will whitness an insane bullish market.
>insane bullish market.
what's insane bullish to a wall street guy? more insane than 2017?

None of this sounds extremely out of this world, possible larp. Is there no way you can prove your legitimacy? Why would a Wall Street insider be on biz?

>bankers are selling bitcoin so they can accumulate more bitcoin

This means that alts with actual promise will be ok since the community at large that is mostly immune to fud in the same way /pol/ is immune from Trump bashers will continue to support them while simultaneously praying for king shitcoin to fail.

It requires a lot of coordination for several reasons ( anonymity // timing // etc. ).
Results will determine further steps.

Never heard of it.

I know an executive at Black Rock and he said they're not interested at all in bitcoin and related. That being said, he does own btc personally

Is it true that the corpse of Livermore has been exhumed and is being moved around in Wall Streets offices for good luck?

Good point. Actually that's something I was wondering when thinking about ppl messing with the prices for the futures. I assume there are a lot of diff gorups that would want to do that and they might be working in diffreent directions. How does that work? Are there a lot of rival groups or are you saying the collusion is that big that they're on the same page?

>WallStreet insider here:
proof?

>”WallStreet”
This is the part where I ask you which firm you work for and you act like it’s too hot to reveal.
Not professionally because it’s seen as an experiment and highly speculative. Especially not blackrock who makes boatloads on small % change. That doesn’t stop an individual from buying though, and I’ve seen record of institutional buying from the likes of JPM. There are others

Yes

You know the game.
Because I had a bad day.

Bitcoin started it, Bitcoin will stop it.
You can find alts that excel due to hype but none of them will be used in the future - not even Bitcoin.
Banks will adopt the technology but none of the currencies.

Market's volume is still too low - individuals are in it tho.

>Yes

Help us out and shill us a coin that will hit it big. Any wall street investors in some relatively unknown coin?

Why is tether our enemy? I wish they'd step up to printing $10 billion a day so BTC can reach 100k before it all implodes.

>Why is tether our enemy?
reading comprehension, bruh
get some

It's all about BTC // ETH // ICO's

I can tell you 2 ICO's that will blow up:
ShipChain and Nucleus Vision

Because we wanted to buy cheaper.
Too fast growth will make the bubble pop faster.
The slower the market grows, the more money can be extracted.

>Also; Tether is our enemy #1 - literally the only reason it did not go below 5k, which was the initial goal. Some big people are currently trying to build a case against Tether but it's going to take at least 6 more months.

Sorry, I'm actually retarded wojak IRL

>tether pumping btc
larp

Well OP it's been a nice larp, thanks

dude if you want to bring down tether just bust brock pierce for CP and cocaine u wouldn't even have to plant either on him i thought you guys were somewhat creative. if u think this is going to take 6 months you're shit i could get it done in 6 days. i should be getting paid for this not u.

shipchain isnt going anywhere. holy fuck kid

Don't mention Veeky Forums along side those retarded inbred hick cunts and their fanatical orange leader. Rest of the world still laughing at amerilards.

Surely nobody in western europe is laughing. They're too busy getting enriched by african rocket scientists and doctors

Hedge funds are using tether for tax evasion.
How else would hundreds of millions of tether be bought every day?

Personal & institutional perspective on Fun?

What a bold fucking claim right there lmao.

Why the fuck would a hedge fund commit tax evasion.

I would believe it.

It's still unregulated.

Nah. This is now a r*ddit tier board full of people who think Ripple is a good buy and will hit anything higher than $4. Ironically enough it's the loser communists who will roll over for a quick belly rub from the (((1%))).

>buy bitcoin at 11k
>sell bitcoin at 12k-12.9k
>rinse and repeat for the last two weeks this fluctuation has been going on
Are you fucking retarded?

working on Wall Street, does anyone talk about Stockchain? ICO for a protocol that brings trading to the blockchain and cuts out a lot of intermediaries (brokers, custodians, makers, registrars, etc). not a shill question, actually curious how that shit would impact your line of work, or if it will ultimately fail

Why are you dropping methods I know about like that? You could go sell an ebook for $50 a pop with that kind of method. But instead you're giving it out for free to faggots that shill V. Sickening.

Wtf is wrong with you?

We want them to dump in all their wagecuck bucks tho. When they experience their first 50% free fall then they can free fall themselves.

it is, believe me.

Because it's free money.
More importantly the volume increase in tether is so massive it can only be coming from some groups with huge leverage.
Tether has pumped up several hundred million in the past week.

sexy gif homeboy