Have $20k? Good, heres how you make money, fast. No hodling bullshit

Have $20k? Good, heres how you make money, fast. No hodling bullshit.

Daytrade the entire stack on GDAX

>No fees
>High volume, so more opportunities to sell than in smaller exchanges
>You can daytrade BTC and ETH against the dollar
>High liquidity

If the price of Bitcoin goes up by just $100 (which is does constantly, all day) you just made $200.Same thing if the price of ETH goes up by just $10 dollars. Sell, rinse, repeat. If you have less than 20k, thats fine, just work your way up. Once you have $100k, then you earn $1000 per trade, take a moment to digest that.

If the price of BTC goes down after you buy, no problem, just wait for it to go back up again, it will be fluctuating in this range for days. Or you can use stop limits, either way, its virtually impossible to lose money with this method if you have at least 5 brain cells. Plus, you can profit in both bear/bull markets.

these markets are predictable as fuck, i have no idea why people wait around like pussies hoping their shitcoin goes somewhere, alot of these coins are going to die this year, you might as well go for the guaranteed strats.

Good luck to all.

>guides to getting fucked in the ass by the IRS 101

$5000/day isnt worth a little tax trouble user? Hows mcdonalds?

>you gotta be rich to be rich

>20k
>rich

But yeah, basically. The easiest way to make money is making your money work for you.

I'm listening OP.

Do you stay away from shitcoins? Does GDAX actually have 0 fees?

fucking hell 20k is alot. I'm from poor country where the average monthly salary is ~$500 . Hard to earn money without breaking the system

No he’s a fucking idiot, but the fees are low

I've always paid fees whenever I cashed in or out on GDAX. I honestly don't know what OP's been smoking.

Limit trades on GDAX have no fees, that is what he is talking about.

nice just lost 20k

to get to 20k - invest 200-300 into small cap coins and sell at moon.

Worked for me with POE and LRC

Brainlet here. Why gdax over coinbase?

So you're saying buy low and sell high? Interesting.

/absolutefuckingretardboard/

Holy fuck you are a brainlet....

kek

tell me daddy pls

fees?

Can I do this with 50 bucks

hold on, suppose you were to do this on binance. would you be bouncing from btc to usdt?

yes

Because it takes 7 fucking days for a trade to go through

With GDAX you can do limit trades and there are no fees, in other words someone else is buying or selling to you, not the exchange, hence no fees. Coinbase only allows you to market trade, hence fees out the fucking ass. Plus if you wanted to do any type of TA you'd have to be looking at another exchange as Coinbase has no charts to look at.

ohh I see. Yeah I only use it occasionally to buy ETH and send it out immediately.

>come back to Veeky Forums after 6 years
>everyones fucking retarded

im out

>implying it's any different than when you left it

Right, thank you for taking the time to enlighten me!

>the kikes still won't stop lying about how taxes work
I mean, you jews have been lying about the holohoax for over 70 years now. Telling the truth just isn't in your blood...

>mfw OP thinks he can time the dip

Haha, this fag has never traded before.