NEW KUCOIN LISTING ALERT

NEW NEO COIN "Trinity" JUST APPEARED ON KUCOIN ASSETS LIST.

But its not on etherdelta because its a nep-5 token not erc-20.... any way for non ico buyers to get this before kucoin begins trading?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7qd4a9/trinity_ico_mega_successful_scaling_is_coming_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was wondering the same thing. This could be another big kucoin hit right here.

anyone got a link to their website?

>got in the ico

Not selling any

their site is trinity.tech but I can't find any way to buy it. Might just have to wait

looks like the ico already sold out

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7qd4a9/trinity_ico_mega_successful_scaling_is_coming_to/

326k holy shit op you got stacks

how much you reckon these will sell for on kucoin release?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS IT NOT ON ETHERDELTA REEEEEEEEEE

sold for about $0.06 usd, anything under 30 cents is unlikely

Cause it is NEP-5 (NEO)

anyone have a guess when it will be traded?

Usually when coins get put into the "Assets" page like this it gets traded within 12 hours.

thanks for the info. what's your plan for getting in? Wait for the initial dump?

For every new kucoin listing I set a target market cap for the coin based off of its competitor coins. In this case, trinity for neo is similar to raiden for eth.

Raiden is trading at around 8.5% ethereum's MC, and 8.55 of NEO's mc would put trinity's market cap around.... 20 million. Which was exactly the same as their ICO. So im probably actually not going to buy in.

I love how they're milking the matrix franchise so hard to cater to the nerds ngl I want too

Uh, dude. 8.5% of NEO's mcap would be $731MM.

>Neo coin is called Trinity
Nice

he fucked up the math but the end result is the same

RDN is 0.25% of ethereum's market cap

if Trinty was 0.25% of NEO's market cap it'd be 20m, which it is already.

hmm. so no-go on this one?

Missed VeChain.

Where my /trinity lambo/ bois at?

That is a dumb evaluation. Anyways trinity aims to be more than a scaling solution

it's not entirely dumb.

but RDN is down 40% from ATH, and is not expected to launch MVP until late 2018 at the earliest

trinity protocol is slated to go live mid year