REQ Eliminates need to Cash out?

If Request Network becomes successful and achieves widespread adoption, will there ever be a need to cash out crypto into fiat?

holding 3k rn DO I BUY MORE

No, hopefully you'll be 'cashing out' to a tokenized version of a stable asset that isnt loltether

Absoloute shitcoin

Absolute moron

ignore the fud user. All it does is make us req bros stronger

I would try to ride the waves if I were you. Sell high buy low. Careful because you may do the exact opposite.

I have a bunch of REQ but now that they're outsourcing to India I am very, very, very skeptical about the project.
Will likely set a sell for somewhere on the rebound line and get out to tech that isn't developed by third world outsourced developers.

accumulated my 3k by just buying dips over and over homie. Just waiting to go to the moon now

I would love to be able to pay for a house and a car using Dogecoin. I pay Doge, they get whatever currency they desire.

Source for outsourcing to India, in particular? You're not gonna provide it, because you pulled that shit out of your ass.

Your ID told me what must be done right now

Do it user. Do you not like money?

If you can use it to pay for all your daily essentials, then there's no need to cash out. Tenx and other crypto cards tried to do it but got cucked by visa

Bro you're loyal to a shitcoin that sat below ICO for over 2 months and no one was interested in it.
Bunch of anons and redditors bought up this shit at 50% below ICO and shilled like crazy on reddit to all the december newbies and it's became sort of a self fufilling prophecy.
I had over 300k REQ myself that i got at 600 sats, admitely i sold at 3.8k sats which was a bit too early but I was extremely nervous holding that coin the whole time.
If a coin sits that deep below its ICO price after hitting the market then it's always going to be a shitcoin, noting fundamental has chained with that coin and hell even the stinky linkies shot straight to 2x their ico price when they released on exchanges and their ICO concluded just a week or two before REQ.

I honestly fully believe REQ was one of the greatest shilled shitcoin pumps of all time, if you went to reddit at any time of day there was liek 3-4 REQ shill threads all saying shit like 'Why req is super undervalued' ' Why req is the next big thing' and the actual content was just some stupid blogpost type of shit of one guys opinion but it spread like crazy and completely dominated /r/cryptocurrency as all that new money flooded into alts in december for the huge bull run.

I'll never under estimate the redditors after watching what happened with this coin after being around witnessing it from it's very first day trading stuck at 50% below ICO for months and then managing to come out with 10x profits due to a couple reddit threads and dumb money.

you know why I believe in req cause all this same fud happend for xrb and that shit mooned so hard making me so much $$. When biz fuds buy

>outsourcing to India
low effort bait.

india is rplacing their currency with req. india supir power by 2200

YC Backing tho

im getting JUST'd so hard by this heap of shit

It's ok Raj, everyone already knows your country is a shithole.

this make me rich boies
₹_₹
i havng made it

Fun fact, if you ever actually use your Req, it is a taxable event and you must calculate the cost basis vs fair market value for your 1099 come tax season. This applies to everyone that uses it (in the us), so have fun with that.

holy shit nice ID bro

REQ still one of the most realistic coins on the market. Buy the dips since reasonable investors will flock to this since it is not a total shitcoin. The FUD is strong currently and is doing the trick to get lower prices. Always buy big dips-

looks like kek has spoken

thanks bro currently blasted gonna buy moar now

This pasta for all you newfags

What are the fucking chances, your ID says BUY and it's in the red, literally buy in the red. Maybe there's hope

Based id