Coins with dividends

I really want to get more Neo but at $140+ and being a wageslave I cant affors much. I'm on the lookout for more dividend yield coins, any suggestions to look into Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And before someone tells me to buy 10,000 VEN for a nose, no, I can't afford that many.

I locked my neo back when it was antshares so I can't sell it for more than 1$
Make me an offer

kucoin nibba

inb4 cosscuck says coss

Fuck COSS and fuck KCS, shit dividends

CND, XLM, DNT, FUN, OMG, UFR, LINK, TRX, DGB, DBC, STORM, INT, BAT. REQ

Get in on some of those.

ARK is 10% per year.

Ethorse holders get 5% of betting volume as dividends.

Jewcoin just came out...

Jewcoin.io

You don’t even need a lot of VEN to get decent dividends when it produces THOR.

It’ll probably have the best ROI Out of anything with dividends but I’d youre that poor just put money into moon shots

Dividend cryptos are always way too overpriced (assuming that they already pay some kind of dividends)

You're right, I guess I'm just salty about not having a master mode

ARK, BPL, KMD

EOS

ARK

Use the THOR calculator
I only have 2500 VEN I bought around $3 but that’ll pay to about 1200-1500 a month if compared to neo

You dont have to have a node to get Thor retard

omg

COSS

FLIP, DICE, SIFT to name a few.

Some of the ones you listed don't pay dividends, like BAT for example, unless I've missed something

C O S S on sale rn

How much Bitbean to cover her in my cummies?

who dis titcow OP

Literally coss right now

But The returns directly correlate to platform use. And it's a shit platform. And decentralized exchanges will take over soon. ....

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

ehh don't buy Coss-I thought I found something amazing too-they have too many problems and it just won't ever become what it needs too

ASTRO

ETHORSE

CRW systemnodes are one of the most legit dividend paying investments in crypto right now.

Worth checking out

I hold ARK, COSS, KCS, ASTRO
ETH when casper protocol goes live
LINK when mainnet goes up
I've been thinking about TAAS and XRL since their prices went down.

wait... you are actually expecting 2500 VEN to produce you 1200-1500 a month??? WTH do you expect the price to be?

This. And it's super cheap right now. Load up. This is my retirement plan

ARK. With v2 inbound it's going to get a pump.

The platform is in beta, and it's improving quickly. It's the ground floor, and there's not likely to ever be a better time to get in. I like decentralized exchanges, but I'm not convinced they'll be normie-friendly for years to come, and in the meantime centralized platforms have plenty of room to grow.

Staking Electra right now, we'll see how it goes.

Ark, NEO, and eventually OMG are the obvious choices.

Zencash is my under-the-radar pick, using secure nodes.

Will there be a coin burn?

Checkout ARK it's taken a good hit like all other coins during this dip so now is the perfect time to buy. Voting for a delegate will earn about 9-12% a year worth of ARK based on your balance. Lots of big stuff is due to be released this year on their roadmap and the team is very professional.

People say 10%, or above, but that is only for select, selective delegates.

Actual expected return is closer to 8 or 9%, and will slowly but steadily fall. In 2019 it'll probably be 7.5%-8%, for example.

I love the coin and it's my biggest holding, just saying.

For those of us with only a few coins and unable to hit big staking numbers. Will staking pools actually be viable option or should we not waste our time with those?

If you trust a pool then it's a better option but the tech barrier is so low compared to exchanges that they seem like great ways to exit scam.

top kek

Yeah what your saying is 100% correct I just didn't want to bog people down with a big write up. Big bag holder here too, getting keen for new ARK core v2