RLC or LINK?

RLC or LINK?
Which one should I go all in and why?
>$50k ready to fire

REQ

Link, because the majority of us cannot explain random pumps. It’s going to pump out of nowhere again soon. Might as well buy

30/70

Both comfy holds user.

RLC. Take a look at those giant spikes the last few days. Clearly someone heavy is building a stack.

50k LINK is guaranteed early retirement.

REQ because the rest of us are still trying to accumulate LINK

Is LINK even a legitimate crypto anymore? The only time I see it mentioned is in desperate Veeky Forums posts

RLC is not going to make it. Link will be $10+ by eoy and probably 50-100 in 2019. You need 25k LINK to make it.

Why isn't RLC going to make it?

RLC is a great project with a team that delivers on time...why would it not make it?

I love Space Fleet

I'm all in with 300k invested in rlc. It's been a sleeper for months and IMO it's finally been getting recognized the past few weeks. The reason why I'd invest in it right now is because the market cap relative to other coins is very low. Are you kidding me, not even in the top100 ? This has top 30-50 potential

I honestly think RLC has top 10 potential sometime in 2019...this is basically powering the ethereum vm.

I don't disagree. I mean shorter term this should be ranked ALOT higher

I see this as a good thing...more time to stock up while it's flying under the radar.

Plus we get 2 partnerships this week and the dapp challenge results. That could put us into the top 100

Or dumping it because of price appreciation, one can never tell

BOTH

What would Picard do?

Pro-tip: neither