Rate my portfolio

Rate my portfolio

I'll call this - "Goin nowhere fast"

dump mana it has peaked

>MANA

Sir, I'm afraid you're perpetually living in December 2017.

No offence but that portfolio sucks.

ADA: You will be waiting 4+ years for it to actually kick off. It is literally just an overpriced whitepaper.

TRX: Again, you'll be waiting a long time (3+ years).

ETH: Fine (but you have very little of it).

MANA: Shitcoin.

LINK: Shitcoin heavily shilled by the pajeets on here.

Rating: 1/10

All you really need for 2018 is ICX and VEN.

Just to extend on my previous post, you have to ask yourself: is it really worth waiting 3+ years with such little holdings in long-term coins that have high circulating supply?

Need help.
I have zero life savings. I had a few hundred I threw into crypto mid last year and rode some pumps to an ATH of $21,000. Yes pic related was worth $21k. It's now below 9 grand as you can see. I'm pretty depressed and could use some motivation to just hold on.

You need VeChain. Serious this is an easy 10-100x . only 270k suppy, iota based and has real world uses

all in on ven

Put all of it in VEN. Or... consider a 70/30 VEN/ICX portfolio. It should do you really well by the end of this year.

How can I improve?

All good but youre missing UFR

Lol wtf is nimfamoney?

don't know about ZCL and the fork but I personally think (and heard) it won't be good. I do think you should buy SUMO if you are looking for a good cheap privacy focused coin. I would sell my nimfa (unless you believe in it I guess) for SUMO and some PBL.

Hodl VEN.

Sell ICX before mainnet.

Hodl RLC.

Actually the total supply is 870 million cuck Boy

Also should mention if he just wants to hold long term probably should go into dividend coins. VEN, NEO, perhaps COSS or BNB.

OP here, moved to my desktop. I'm thinking about investing a few thousand into VEN,Ethos, Decred and Stellar, what do you guys think about those four coins?

>what is gigga node

nice ID, pajeet

POO

What notification bar is that

looking to get humiliated

Rate my Portfolio

>Inb4 new fag
I was mining Bitcoin Wayyyyy back when it was like $100
Stopped because my GPU died.

Crit me please

Forgot