Been in CMC’s biggest losers 7 out of the past 8 days AMA

Been in CMC’s biggest losers 7 out of the past 8 days AMA

just dropped this trash half an hour ago

it'll probably rise but I don't have enough money to sit on it for six months an hope for 5x

These bags are heavy.

Is this the new link?

I wish I could do the same. I have 40k so I can’t even fucking sell with this pitiful ass volume

How did this happen? How do DBC and PRL have way more volume than BNTY?

we're still gonna make it
r-right

We are the Bounty sheriffs and we are not fucking selling

same here. got out yesterday. sucks but if there's anything i've learned it's to not stick with a losing coin for more than a couple weeks max unless you're guaranteed HUGE gains down the line. this coin was never going to go 100x in a year. not worth waiting for. take your gains and jump into something with more volume and potential

unless of course you have a ton of money and want to safely 4x or whatever. but at the point why aren't you in something bigger than this? icx/ven shit like that

The whale suppressing BNTY is particularly shitty

Wasn't the ico price like less than 1 cent? Why did you buy higher than that user?

is req included in that list?

its the biggest % of my portfolio. feels fucked lads

I bought at 18c. I don’t regret buying, I regret buying so much and not selling before now.
What’s funny is I also have a fuckton if REQ, it’s taken a lot of self control to not go on a homicidal spree this week

i mean we had no clue user. everyone thought this would fly past $1 and then out of nowhere it didn't, and it's slowly bleeding to death with no lifeline anywhere.

i have my eye on bnty. i need money and i think this can moon if the market doesn't get too bearish and it hits a few more exchanges. just don't have time to gamble on that happening sooner rather than later.

You’re pretty much spot on. I might have to do what I can to liquidate my stack

They've got a great roadmap on their whitepaper, and they're set to release their alpha 2.0 in 24 days. Should reach at least upper stratosphere

Bounty has given me a wild ride... I bought literally a couple hours before the moon at 29 cents. Then I watched the moon and felt euphoric. Bought a dip to around 59 cents. Then went all in around 49 cents. Right now I haven't lost much, but it feels painful as fuck waiting for the next big moon. They keep fucking doing everything right, but the moon isn't coming. Constant good announcements and cool features coming up for bounty, yet no moon. Makes me very sad bagholding.

Maybe nobody really sees this sheriffing and bounty hunting shtick attractive enough. The whole purpose to this coin sounds stupid :/

This lol why anyone would buy and hold this shitcoin is beyond me

As someone who works in software, I see the use case of this coin. The partnership with lamden and soon kyber will make this platform unbelievable. Bounties can be hosted and hunted in any crypto with atomic swaps.

Also do you even know how sheriffing works on the platform? Do you know how great it is for a company running a marketing campaign that doesn't want to dedicate an employee to read 30k tweets and facebook posts?

The only problem this coin has is that it's ONLY LISTED ON ONE EXCHANGE. And that exchange happens to be fucking Kucoin.

Price suppression has been unbelievable with BNTY. Really needs more exchanges, and it's coming with Bit-Z.

You bagholders will make money on this, but it needs to go on other exchanges first.

This is what's going on with BNTY on Kuckcoin. Obvious price suppression.

This will moon again, but needs more exchanges and more volume. Kuckcoin won't cut it.

>expecting this to moon when most coins are bleeding during this correction

I told you guys that nobody needs a bounty site to be decentralized. Why would that be important? The centralized ones work already and nobody has ever had problems with them cheating their customers. They're also cheaper and much more capable of solving disputes.