It’s over isn’t it

it’s over isn’t it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCgPNx1sX_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zoom out faggot

were just shaking the pajeets

>hehee were fucking retarded and cant develop our own shit
>here are some pennies from our 300 million to do what we cant?
>heeheee :)
>*tanks*

Of course it is. WTF were you thinking fag?

Yep, it really is over. They literally gave the project over to Ranjeet and Projecteet to finish it up because they couldn't write the code. Simply astounding. I've even seen REQ normans on here saying it's a good thing.

Fuck off you short sighted 40 year old douchey faggot fuck - hold on to your USD dipshit assclown while I profit long term with my mother fucking REQ tokens and I laugh and shit on your kids and fuck your mom when your 401k gets a nice haircut before next year when the stock market crashes

There are people flocking here who wouldn't understand REQ's potential if it bit them in the ass. Most of those people were here to make a quick buck and in the stock market and are about to get wiped the fuck out

Well I hate to break it to you but Request Network isn't a stock... I know this is news to you. Also, I'll let you in on another secret. In the world of REQ's bear markets turn to bull and back to bear and back again in weeks or even days. Request has been nothing but a "bull" market for all of recent history.

I know what fucking money is! When he said show me a better money you fucking knew what he meant. You had to get all technical on him and I blew up on you for it for not understanding. Now, I'm going to call you an asshole. And don't lecture me on how technically you aren't the actual asshole that sits between your buttcheeks that I am calling you. You're you. A whole smartass human being. Congratulations. So am I.

Go on and sell. Another weak hand shaken away.

the entire alt market is down
look at golem, its down around 50% from ATH too
luckily REQ has the reddit cult, mainnet soon, and possible partnerships to keep us from actually falling off a cliff

sell nigger

>he holds the official indian coin

Sell it for supremecoin

look at this buttmad assfag. I sold at 1.17 when i heard the frenchies were outsourcing their project to jeets. now im all in on kyber baby!

>zoom out
>down 60% eth ratio
kek

PFR and VEN standing strong, both combined are 60% of my portfolio
>comfy
glad I sold this at 1.10 after buying in at 11 cents

Top fucking kek

I rode it from 10 cent to 70. Nice shitcoin but not a longterm hold for sure.

Unironically sold when I saw this. I would rather support literal communist chinks than memester normans.

Golem had a really big dip, looks pretty solid.
I'd take a look at it sporadically.
Doesn't seem like it'll explode any time soon.
Doesn't help that most of its volume is in less reputable exchanges.

Nice pasta

Is that real? No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I TRUSTED MY MONEY ON THESE NUMALES BEING CONFIDENT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COMPETENT FUCKING PHOBE

thank GOD I didnt buy this

Just sold

wtf is happening now

>its literally mooning

green id's confirm moon mission

I was SO CLOSE to going all in on VEN, but split it with REQ. Down almost 50% on REQ and still bleeding. Up over 100% on VEN, even through the correction. I don't even care if this goes up to $2 at some point. This is the slowest fucking piece of shit in my entire portfolio and I just want it to go back to $0.8 so I break even. Fuck.

Holy shit, it's a sign from kek himself

Outsourcing I India is never a good idea

I unironically bought 10k more at .48

good move
would buy more but im out of fiat that i can put into crypto

kek

>tfw started to fud this as a holder myself
>fud is starting to piss me off

we're all just getting rekt

Should I switch all my req to link or keep holding req

You fags told me 80 was the floor then 70 was the floor. Id have so much more req if I bought in lower fuck you all

People can Staceypost all they want
They can post provably wrong info about how REQ works
But this is the real FUD right here
This is how you get people to drop REQ
Even I'm tempted to lose my 5k

its to weed out pajeets, their low iq cant into rick and morty

If this is how you guys feel in your (I'm guessing) teens and 20s, just imagine how I feel in my 30s. Not only can I not understand why that shit is popular; the mere sight of it makes me want to move to North Korea. Sell at a loss.

I'm out.

Imagine when REQ goes 10x and you missed out because you sold at the sight of r&m

At least I'll be able to sleep at night till then.

Expect the floor to be 10 cents or so. It's just bleeding out with nothing to look forward to in the near future. And when something actually gets announced, it will be at 10 already and THEN do 100% and people will tell you it's mooning. While you would need 800% then to break even.

me in the van
youtube.com/watch?v=eCgPNx1sX_s

22 y/o here

Rick and Morty is incredibly unfunny

I will NOT FUCKING SUPPORT NORMIE CULTURE even if it means LOSING OUT ON THOUSANDS OR EVEN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow. I didn't realize the rabbit hole went that deep. Like looking into mother earth's anus.

Yeah, can believe I got cucked into buying this.

damn, didn't know android 18 has a retarded sister

Just a reminder that these are the type of fucking faggots that will tell you they're 'anti-consumerism'

I'm still up x10 on this coin. Still comfy. Partnerships and mainnet release coming in Q1 still. Not in a rush to get rid of my REQ... especially not this cheap.

If you actually think they are outsourcing the project then you're literally retarded. That would be like saying that ETH and NEO outsource the creation of dapps on their platform. In no way are they stopping or giving away development on the back end.

Yes please market sell all the REQ you got. It's over anons. Please market sell.

>Rick & Morty
>Normie culture

Do you really think Stacy and Chad talk about Rick & Morty and Black mirror instead of Kim Kardashian or whomever the fuck is the next social media trend?

Veeky Forums has gone so far disconnected from society that you guys can't even imagine what normal people think and speak about.

Sadly didn't learn about dumb MEMEing in hundred million dollar setting from ODN :(

Sold my REQ (and some other stuff) for ENG, OMG and AMB.

Good luck, you'll probably profit, but not as much as I will. Get into the ones mentioned above and VEN if it dips a bit. Then you're all going to become rich.

hahaha Rick and Morty is normie as fuck. Maybe the fringe normies but still normies

You guys are hilarious

I picked up over 40k REQ on this dip, thanks FOOLS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HIT A DOLLAR AGAIN SO I CAN SELL THIS STUPID BULLSHIt

Thanks for selling the REQ I hope you will do great.

I think your definition of normie is way different than from mine. Normie doesn't mean "Everyone that isn't a social reject" It's people that don't do anything other than think about social capital and their social status in the world.

Look at me, I’m a non mainstream faggot who thinks rick and morty is stupid. I’ve also never had a real job before and can’t fathom how someone could possibly be successful and make a joke on a job application. Thanks for your REQ you weak handed cucks.

It's only just getting started rajesh, take a look

So glad I never bought this.

REQies BTFO

SO glad I sold this for CND

Up 35% and more than recovered my losses from REQ

pic related is me watching all this retarded fud. Got 200k req at 8 cents, stay poor faggots.

>my losses from REQ

Yeah, didnt buy at ICO price but hey, you'll see it again soon anyway.

Just had to get out once they basically admitted they arent capable of doing what they promised. I may get in later if they actually manage it cause i like the concept, but right now I'm not sure you'll ever see a working product, or at least on time.

You realize they are ahead of schedule right? The mainnet was originally planned to release in Q2 2018 and they pushed it AHEAD to Q1 2018 because they worked so much faster than they expected. This is the first time something like this happened within Crypto.

Are you crazy? They are absolutely going to nail the working product.

Also I wish Veeky Forums read whitepapers because the "outsourcing" of the ecosystem has been their plan from day 1. They even made a fucking project mindmap with all the things the REQ team would make on the left hand and all the things companies etc could make on the right side.

Then the REQ team realized that ETH grew faster in value than they expected so they had a lot of excess cash left over that they didn't need. So they went and tried to sped up the development of the projects that would have been developed by other companies anyway.

This is a VERY bullish sign but I'm glad Veeky Forums didn't get it because I took out a $20,000 loan to pick up all this cheap REQ. I am now sitting at a nice ~210k REQ.

Wtf, in like 60-90 days or so I've made 40k with 2k investment. Bought in @5 cents

Here's proof of how much REQ I hold. Laughing at all you intellectually challenged people while I am a millionaire within the next 6 months.

You know there's a thing called a market cycle op

>Taking out loans to buy crypto

Nigger tier stupidity.

Look at how much REQ I have though. I already made my loan amount back as well since I bought back in at $0.35 a couple of days ago.

I've been in crypto for 6 months and never have made a loss. If you actually read whitepapers you can only make money in this bullmarket.

Yeah, awesome. I'm not even in the game for 60 days and if I had started in November I would kill myself if my coin only went x20. You could've bought any fucking shitcoin and made x20. REQ isn't special and just bleeds like every other crap that mooned a few weeks ago.

For real, you're taking out loans to buy crypto?
Hey mang have u heard about bitconnect? Let's talk...

Respect for taking the loan out, Also holding Req Long term. I wish i woulda took a loan out when it dipped back to .34 my orginal pos is .25

>This bull market

Op are your retard

I have more than $120,000 worth of REQ right now. Taking out a $20,000 loan to buy more isn't going to hurt me. In the worst case I have to sell some more REQ to pay back the loan.

Anyway that wasn't the case since it's now already close to $0.50 while I bought at $0.35 with the loan a couple of days ago and already paid it back. I'm going to take out a bigger loan the 24th if it stays below $0.50 and buy as much REQ as possible.

Again I've NEVER lost ANY money during the 6 months I've been active and I always take out loans during crashes.

>imagine coming to a thread just to spread FUD
sad

back on topic... looking on CMC a lot of junk is moving past REQ, it's probably due a 20% pump to about 58 cents any time now.

Remember... the team just moved to singapore and will be working closely with kyber for the next 6 months.
this coordinated FUD is cute though, reminds me of when REQ was still 5 cents :)

>>Taking out a $20,000 loan to buy more isn't going to hurt me. In the worst case I...

When they make "Big Short 2: Cryptocalypse," this quote is gonna open the film, scrolling up like the opening to Star Wars

Reminder Naval's favorite TV show is R&M

Man I know most of you guys are very new to crypto and all. But you are never going to make it if you don't take on some risk.

As long as you are smart, read whitepapers and don't invest into trash you are going to make a lot of money.

I'm a literal NEET that had $300 to his name 6 months ago yet I now have more than $120,000 in assets. I literally only have to 10x on REQ to be a millionaire.

But whatever if you guys are too scared to risk some serious stuff I hope you'll be happy with the $5000 you made in 2018 trading 40 different shitcoins with the $100 you have right now.

Thanks man. If you buy at a big dip you'll always make your money back in crypto Especially if you hold a genuine product like REQ.

It has at least 2 weeks of bleeding to go through until the next update,I expect the crypto market to go down a bit more before going back up.

Worst case Crypto drops to zero tomorrow and you're 20k in the hole.

2008: "I know most of you guys are very new to real estate investing and alll..."

If this isn't a larp, I respect that you've done well, user, but smart money is on this bubble popping at some point. Will it be tomorrow or in 2025? I just hope you're cashing out enough to cover your loans and not holding all those gains in coins...

Anyone see their tweet?

>Crypto dropping to 0

Doesn't work like that even if there were a total meltdown like with bitconnect it would still hold a small portion of its value due to speculators. More than enough to climb out of the $20,000 "hole" (that I already paid back btw).

If compared to the dot-com bubble that collapsed at 3,4 trillion in 90's dollars. Crypto would have to reach 5 trillion in 2018 dollars if it would reach the similar height before collapsing.

Please take into account that the global economy is 6x bigger in 2018 than it was at the height of the dot-com bubble and that crypto is a global market and not confined to the western markets like the dot-com bubble was. and We're probably looking at ~20-50 trillion before it bursts.

Anyway that is all irrelevant since I only need REQ to reach $4 after mainnet release to be a millionaire and cash out. That could happen within Q1 2018.

Right now I'm still accumulating and want to have 250k REQ by next week.

I'm holding on with you, user. I've got REQ bags too; wishing us both good luck.

Yes. FUD'ers BTFO.

130k stack here and comfy.

Your investments aren't bad, but this isn't a bull market.

Why do you people keep saying that this isn't a bull market. REQ went from $0.20 1 month ago to $0.50 right now.

Shit is bullish as fuck. crypto Marketcap is still around $600 billion as well why do you people only live within 10 minute candles instead of the bigger picture.

i bought this shit coin at ath and sold quickly for a 10% loss .

Nice

lol. classic fudder right here. so dumb

Please don't kys when this hits $10 EOY user

ok can we maybe get a real price prediction eoy though? I know crypto is by nature volatile and unpredictable but I'd like to hear thoughts. I suppose 10$ is reasonable, I would like it to go higher though.

bullish - 15
neutral - 8
bearish - 5