Tell me Veeky Forums why aren't you investing in this man?

Tell me Veeky Forums why aren't you investing in this man?

Insider info: he'll die of food poisoning in Feb 2nd, I would short anything Ethereum related if I were you.

he's a pedophile

How many crypto girls do you think he's banged?

I am

>impyling he likes girls
>implying crypto girls

all of them on daily basis.

You are all miserable faggots, you will never accomplish anything like this man. Implying he is not our king, is ludacris. He is literally weaponized autism, plus sometimes he can be a savage.

>man
He is a tranny. Estrogen is his driving force as an autistic effeminate commie

I'm balls deep into eth.

>savage
your reddit is showing

>Ludacris

Forgive me father, I have sinned

Thx for holding my bags, OP. I had a feeling they were going to get heavy

Just checking:

>6811111

Whoops

I don't get why Vitalik is getting so much hate nowadays. 6 months ago everyone loved him here.

I was just joking about how I sold before the dip and now you're shilling them. Sux man, I feel for ya.

Honestly though, I didn't know he was such an uptight commie retard, and it is unfortunate. But the thing is, he's just a kid -- he doesn't really know any better.

VEN Iz taking ETH to another level

Waiting for the dip before the end of the month

Pajeets trying to get people to stop hodling eth and buy their shitcoins and autists mad about his political views. Granted, he does seem sympathetic to retarded commie shit, but I think that's a dumb, narrow way to judge one of the key innovators in crypto.

I don't get the just monika meme..

eth will hit 16k by september

This is the first pic I've ever seen of him where I didn't immediately imagine that he smells of urine and cheetoh dust. Just bought 100k.

Repeating numbers on the post number

Bc of VEN

/ourguy/

yeah I get that he fucked up and he was checked but I thought there was more meaning on the "just monika"

I'm 100% in ETH. Vitalik is a beautiful man that will make me proud.

/ddlc/ is obsessed with suicide due to certain events that happened within the game
A shitload of people from /ddlc/ are going to either commit suicide or become incredibly wealthy because of cryptos

based Vitalik