Yfw waiting for VEN to dip

yfw waiting for VEN to dip

Don't worry. I will soon. We're approaching the peak of what would be a measured 1:1 move. Correction incoming. 60k sats a day or so from now

What would you say it's the best price to buy VEN as of now ?

sold yesterday thinking it would dip

Well you're not nearly as retarded as the people who bought in now.

I dunno this isn't like other gains... 10% gain after 10% gain day over day in a market that is very bearish seems like an extremely good sign to me. Keep in mind that means absolutely nothing since I'm so random user but this doesn't feel like something that would dip massively unless bitcoin crashes again.

Wednesday rumors of crypto analysis and second wave of futures expiring? Government shut down?

a dip's gotta be coming

Nothing keeps going up like this without a correction.

>implying futures expiring will cause the market to do what you expect it to do

Go ahead, put all your shit in tether (or fiat if you think shit is really going to go down), but don't come crying to Veeky Forums when wall street decides to pump this week

>average buy price
>$1.23

Hhhhhhhhhheeehhee

Wait til btc crashes to buy alts
To risky now

sell walls going down so fast wtf

>he thinks ven is an "alt"

Hhhhhhhhhhhhjhjeeeehehehe

Not even bitcoin has the institutional level backing Ven has already secured. You are about to witness the most sudden market cap shift in crypto history. What Ven is about to do in the coming months will make the Eth run look like a toddler learning to walk.

mfw sitting comfy in eth but muh gainz

also is tether safe for higher protection against alt/eth fluctuations when day trading?

Do you understand? China decided Ven and its platform is going to be their "all in". Their own blockchain. China.

Hhhhhhhhehhehhehehe

THERE IS ALREADY A VEN/USDT PAIR AVAILABLE ON HOUBI. BINANCE SOON.

Hhhhjhjhjeeeeeeheheh

It's dipping??

I literally told you. 60k sats.

Do we buy now and flip or is this the fomo talking

Yes....wait for the dip....hhhhehehehehehe

Btw the dip comes when china swing traders decide to dump on gwailo, when the usa wakes up and starts trading. Watch what happens at 9-11am EST. It will dip significantly in sats as chinese unload and reload on american cattle.

do not buy now. hammer forming as we speak on the 2hr chart. way too much risk right now

If you want to buy the real dip, wait till USA begins to wake up. Expect back down into 65k-70k sat range.

much knowledge. such insight. wow
ty senpai

You're right, VEN is not an alt, it's a token.
It's less than an alt.

Actually agree. With or without PBOC backing Ven is going to hit bitcoin levels. Probably the first coin to see major instutional money.