10% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I've spent way too much time writing code to give this trading bot away for free. You will make minimum 10% daily, or your money back (one month guarantee). Only 10 downloads available on here before my website goes live next week and prices increase 10x. Leave a review in the email provided in the box so I can use it for the site.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/4ihf4f8pu88rko625saqn8ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ring ring

Die pajeet.

its all mine bog

ill consider buying if somebody posts a screenshot

I’ll order it, I’ve lost 10x the amount in dice today...

>66MB for a bot

LOL my bot is 75 LOC and made me 5x in first 10h alone

fuck man I just ordered

Pics or gtfo. Using profittrailer now, but wanting to test others

Can you share a free link sir?

>free link sir?
Pajeet detected

I wrote a trading bot that literally 100xs your money guaranteed. It's not fucking hard. Takes your money, throws it in a shit coin and waits for the 100x. Stay poor faggot.

Fake and gay

MY FUCKING LINK, IT'S ALL GONE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tron holder detected

GUI for the bot looks great. I'm running it on a virtual machine just in case, but it passed my virus scans. Now to see if it's profitable, I'll report back.

Can't wait for my 5p quintillion by eoy

damn that looks way nicer than what I’m using

just bought mine, so I believe there are only 8 left now

>those dates

You'll have to give out a coupe to get reviews mate, if you give to me I'll write a thorough review and if it does make profit I'll pay you back for it in a couple of days?

Is it easy to run? I’m computer illiterate

Super simple.

I just deposited 1 coin into a throwaway account, running it now.

let us know

tempted to buy this if you even make .01 tonight

Kys pajeet

Just bought the remaining 8 copies - I'm smarter than OP, I'm running 8 instances simultaneously. He's an idiot for selling this, I'll be rich! HAHAHA!

Damn I paid 5x the price for a bot at the end of last year that’s been netting me 5%.
Anyone wanna buy a bot? :^)

You could say it's working a little better than expected. I started with 1.

I just bought number 7 I believe.

This is a scam. I fell for it. They fucked me.

holy shit I should have transferred ltc instead of btc. If I miss this I swear im done

It’s a group of assholes with the exact same posts of pictures and comments. Mods will delete this thread soon. Do not fall for it!

I got mine running and I’m at about 1% profit on 2 coins right now

we get it, there’s only 3 left and your btc is taking forever to transfer

You fucking theif. Stop bullshitting these people.

>fudding this hard to ensure he gets a bot

You’ll get cancer for this. Make an honest living you sick motherfucker.

>> replies to own post with same id
>> fuck off pajeet

Not everything is fud. They pulled this same exact shit earlier. A few of us fell for it and we all go fucked. Go ahead and send these fucks your BTC. See what happens.

Are you the guy with the bash bot?

how do people fall for this shit

OH SHIT THE 8 COPIES I'M RUNNING IN PARALLEL HAVE BEGUN COMMUNICATING IN A LANGUAGE WHICH NO MAN OR BEAST CAN DECIPHER

I bought number 6, these faggots are too dumb to use ltc

Whats a LOC?

might have been number 5 because I bought as well

are you the faggot who couldn’t figure out how to run his last bot and spams CMC? Hahahhahahhaa

Logical Operating Continuum, it means his bot is looking at data in 75 dimensions. I'm also a cryptocoder, we're all very smart - my bot uses muffman compression and red green trees.

It almost seems like it was made by an AI

>Logical Operating Continuum
Am i getting memed?

I just bought either number 3 or 4, lost count at this point

This is what the download contains

>all those .dll files

the fuck. staying away from this

Mine looks like this ^^^

Please tell me you saved that from another thread and that no one was dumb enough to fall for this scam. Working bots are not sold.

>sending crypto to strangers online

these guys will steal your crypto, if you think you can make 10% gains every day, by all means lose 100% today instead

This is a scam guys, same exact thread posted a few hours ago that got deleted. DO NOT BUY. Exact same "proof" posters with screenshot, even copy pasted the replys.

I just bought number 3, tempted to buy the last 2 just to fuck you FUD fags over

I either snagged the last one, or there’s one left

Bought the last one . Nothing left for you fags

Fuck OP's limits, I'll rehost it for half off

satoshibox.com/4ihf4f8pu88rko625saqn8ca

Frankly the script is pretty simple but it's still worth .005

Just release for free for the lulz

WHY WHY WHY SHOULD ANYONE EVER RELEASE SUCH A BOT. you can literally start with 1 btc and buy the whole planet several times over in 1 year if it ntes what it says it does. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM FFS dont be a retard. If you download hf, we will enjoy your wojaks.

ya 987 trillion at the end of the year starting with 1 dollar.
>seems legit

There's been 3-4 of these exact threads already, enjoy your keyloggers pajeets

Stop fudding . It's real . JuSt made a billion gorillion jewillion

Im usually iffy about this shit but I ran it on a shit pc and its working, i havent made anything yet but its working. Op wasnt a faggot today

Probably the same guy who made the tonydumper scam
Report and sage

1% daily as bitconnect gave means 1.01^365 = 37.783x times your initial investment after a year
10% daily means 1.1^365=1283305580313390x of your initial investment after a year

Wow seems like a steal desu
>and how did you become the richest man i nthe world mr. user?
>oh I just bought this trading bot off Veeky Forums

Thank you for giving me a good laugh

Damn, this is a scary coordinated scam thread. It's been posted the exact same way at least three times now with all the same numerous responses about having downloaded it and made profits. Fucks sake