Jews got me into crypto

And everyone I know in crypto is Asian or white, while Mexicans and niggers all buy shit like bitconnect and ripple. Lol no wonder they're so fucking poor, they're fucking retarded.

I've read about even Nigerians who were mining ethereum, yes the retarded "PoC" is dumber than an African. I can't wait to hear their excuses of oppression.

Niggers are scum, no surprises here.

this has got to stop

These will soon be more powerful than niggers

XRP made literally the biggest of all gains last year, outperforming ETH like 3x. You're so smart OP, teach me your ways.

>middle of the night and you're jerking off and crying about black people on the internet

just like a /pol/smoker

>Price it was at the beginning of the year is when niggers bought it, they didn't buy at $3

I hate pol, I'm not even racist. Every Mexican I know does pyramids schemes in their neighborhood (50 each week for $500 payout when they pay 10x), and only one black guy I know IRL is into crypto unlike EVERYONE ELSE. It's the truth. Look at crypto and look at how many niggers you know in crypto.

>appears behind you

I'm black

Do you even know why you hate ripple? Or are you just blaming random shit cause you’re mad you missed the moon?

How long you been in it? How many of your darkie malarkie friends do it and let's see your block folio

I didn't miss it. I hate it though. Couldn't be happier to sell.

What do you dislike about it?

Honestly it’s quick, cheap and accessible. The fact that it is so normie friendly is a godsend. It might actually bring normies back to crypto after this month scared them the fuck out. If normies don’t come back then crypto will never go mainstream and it will eventually die in the fucking ass.

This game can’t survive without growth user

It's an empty token printed for bankers to drain crypto to Banks. I could made more but I didn't feel good holding onto something I hated.

most black people aren't going to talk to you about money. everyone i know in my age range is in crypto at this point. i've been in it since last august, once it became supremely clear that i fucked up for not listening to Veeky Forums when it told me to buy bitcoin in 2010. i use delta and also kys

Tell me user. Do you ever intend on cashing out with your cryptos and putting your gains into your bank account? Or is it different cause your not a bank?

Not to mention if banks were denied access to cryptos their next step would be to not accept it when you do decide to cash out. Trust me I’d like to “fuck the system” as much as the next guy but you have to be realistic

Yeah... niggers are so modest and dont flaunt their wealth.

>most black people aren't going to talk to you about money.

HAHAHAHAHA

>everyone i know in my age range is in crypto at this point.

Meaning:
>I can't name any number of niggers though, everyone in the hood said Bitcoin once, so they must have at least a hunred, they all modest and definitely ain't frontin'
>i've been in it since last august

Where your delta anig?

Ripple doesn't need ripple to work.

Honestly I haven't cashed anything out although I'd like to buy a car so I can make money with it to put wage cucking into crypto.

Jews got me into crypto too when I saw how much they hated it.

Like most. The point is it fuels the market

My Jew friends hated old money Jews too, for various reasons.

this is the only variation of nujak that looks good

user I don't know what I stand for anymore. I'm hoping chain link takes over Swift for Banks but who knows.

It should say “goes balls deep with pajeet friend Baldeep”

I feel ya user. I’m down half my portfolio and the only thing in it that is green is ripple, so I defend it.

This month has been fucked and my shitcoin bags are very fucking heavy. Hopefully we both get what we want next month

Lol this nigger proves OP's point. What a soyboy