McAfee Shill HeadQuarters

McAfee will be shilling his "Coin of the Week". Any predictions on what it might be?

does his shills actually boost coins
i got fucked pretty hard by APPC and i dont think it will regain its ATH anytime soon
i need some hope bizbros

Has anyone seen Mcafee where anything other than that hoodie?

the guy gives off a piece of shit vibe

SYS

VEN of course

The rumour is that it's a coin that is actually not a shit coin, lower market cap than it usually has, is asian and on bittrex. I know what it is, but saying it will be fucking retarded. Just know this time it will be a sustained pump that will be an easy 50-60% and quiet possibly a comfortable 75-90%. Any more than that will be dangerous. Don't fomo if it goes past 100%.

Remember it's an asian coin bittrex with a relatively low MC. That's all I'm saying, check this thread to know that I was right.

Hopefully not ZenCash

SC

NIMFA

pls

One of you faggots already said it. I'm gonna keep quiet now.

At first his pick rumbled the whole market but lately his choices make less and less of an impact, I think after literally shilling DOGE coin, it's all ogre.

CND and it will go so fucking parabolic it will be in top 10 in a few days

This, it's the scammiest of all.

I think it's SYS. It's been gaining momemtum. It's a legit coin, so we'll see in the morning.

Dont ever imply our lord and savior doge isnt worthy of shilling ever again

Well it's Nimfa because it's already been basically confirmed that it was discussed. The CEO of Nimfa posted a picture of Mcafee and the guy who promotes Nimfa in Asia(the guy who also started the blockchain cruise). That guy sent a message saying that "Mcafee definitely knows about Nimfa ;)"

The whitepaper on this is so thin I can't tell what the fuck it's supposed to be.
I don't even know if it's a token or an altcoin.

I know. I picked up some NIMFA as soon as I heard about it.

I REAALY wanna make some money off that dream team.

I would too but the exchanges it's on are almost as scammy as that token.

EXRN

How do you know this for sure?

Not Verge cause they didn't pay him 1000 Ethereum, so he started destroying the coin.

Fags are gonna wake up pissed that they missed this.

100%

Buying now is like printing free money

Sys already hit it's 24hr high. It will comtinue to go up.

I called XLM last week and this week I think he will pick BAT because of the recent youtube "issue".

It's SYS some fag already posted it in another thread. It's already been pumped don't risk too much anons

You're talking out your ass. It's sys. So many thread have been made about it so far. Your bat bags aint moving buddy.

The more biz threads the more true it is? Nah.
Also I don't have any BAT.

No. I have info on McAfee. I know I'm right. I'm basing it on facts, not threads. The threads just strengthen my claim. Nobody gives a shit about BAT. If you bought when I said you would have been up 5% and would have gained another 30-90%.

Sys coin continues to climb and you want to debate me? Literial state of Veeky Forums

How do the amount of threads support your claim? Are you relying upon meme magic by spamming biz?

>Any predictions on what it might be?
Insider here. It's gonna be "a pump and dump"

Stfu it's sys coin because if info given to a mcafee family member. Stop talking shit, the coin is continuing to climb you faggot.

Such an eloquent and non-pajeet response. You do not sound desperate at all.