Who here /cashedout/?

Who here /cashedout/?
I'm finally free of this crypto curse. I put what I had into fiat. Have $100,000 I will take it. I suggest you all do the same because tomorrow crypto is going to plunge further. A big announcement is happening.

I am. I have nothing.

>tomorrow crypto is going to plunge further
I hope so.

I left 10% into crypto after I cashed out but I feel that only way is down now.

100,000$ isn't even good enough diversifying to other assets, you fucked up. Also
>Cashing out to inferior form of money

stop with these faggoty nujacks. they are so horrible i can't even describe it

I don't know how it happened. in the original thread we were all shit talking op he had like 20 30 replies telling him to never draw again. fucking reddit

I did

Dumped all my BTC and cashed out 30%

I'm siting on the sidelines in USDT. I don't have enough to justify cashing out.

But I haven't made any goddamn money yet

I just have VEN and some ICOs. Waiting to see what happens with tether.

Don't get angry at it user. Pervert it. Pervert the nu-jak so he doesn't exist as anything other than another flavor of wojak.

This right here. Why would you cash out at $100K (unless you live in the literal third world)?

Crypto is ride-or-die for me. Anything below complete financial freedom for the rest of my life might as well be $0.00. This is the only attitude that will take you to $1M and beyond.

This. Subvert it

Don't check crypto ever again. I mean what if you do check and finds out that had you keep it in crypto for a few years longer and you'd have $10million?

I'd kill myself.

OP wants to buy back in if it goes lower.

Uh huh.

It won't catch on, nupepe, smug wojak4v2 and others never did
Plus mods are deleting nujak threads

Exactly.

Holding onto to depreciating assets will not take you to $1m.

"let your winners ride and cut your losses short"

The most basic bitch advice that almost no one actually does. Anyone that bought bitcoin and watched their profits soar as it went to 20k, and then sat on their hands and did nothing to protect their money as it lost over half its value, is a fucking idiot that has just pissed away an entire market cycle's worth of profit and time.

Yeah but nobody fucking knows if crypto is going to dump one day or gain the next. No one thought it was going to shoot from 7k to 19k in a month. It could have kept going if Coinbase didn’t cuck everyone

kek

My exact thoughts. Im at 400k now. Hoping for a couple mil so I can retire early.

10/10