There is still time

There is still time.

I'm on it.

Thanks op i was looking for the ark thread.

I'm happy and satisfied with my 1500 ARK. Making 8 a month

Get on before it's too late

I have sold 40% of my Ark.
Not because I don't believe in the ship father.
I sold only to trade other coins, in the hope that I can board the ARK with even more father.

Forgive us for our sins father

kek

?

holding 5k since May, staking gives me ~1 ARK per day. Iron hands.

Same. I have about the same amount. Getting there was risky but i'm now sitting on a comfy stack of 1,6xx Ѧ.
Looking forward to being /globalelite/. I pitty the fools who have yet to realize how significant this project really is.

I have sinned before and I will sin again

450 ARK here. I am pretty comfy desu. You make me want to bump up my stack tho even though I just doubled it! I might buy more next payday if it is not too late. That Fibonacci wave pattern in btc value is about to go parabolic on the long-term charts. This will be $20-25 in the next Bullrun and maybe drop back to $10-15 after. Things are spicing up!

we are all going to be so fucking rich

Meh, I still feel it in my bones that BTC might hit 8K and take everyone down with it. I'm going to hold but I think a lot of money will move from the impatient to the patient.

I only stake it but I could have increased my stack so much by swing trading, but I know when if I sell I'll get JUSTED and miss the moon mission. Advice?

time to sell, yes
q1: are you a whale to make holding it worthwhile?
q2: do you still have confidence in a network that crashes frequently without any malice behind it and can be taken down at will?
q3: do you believe a bunch of faggots who can't stick to any semblance of a schedule nor address the deficiancies pointed out in q2 asap?
q4: what makes you think the faggots-in-chief won't abandon the project for a new batch of suckers like they've done with crypti and lisk?

just imagine ark v2, 1 push button blockchain and arvm all ready in 3 months with companies developing their project in a chain that is quick/scalable/not clogged with the best dpos system around.

BOOM. ITS FUCKING OVER.
The fomo will be out of this world.
everybody wants a piece of Ark and we all staking that beautiful thing on our wallets.

if it does keep going down then it won't matter, it is doing it slowly enough that the market won't crash entirely. You will just end up with ARK worth 0.5btc each or something lol. There is too much institutional money in crypto now, the banks may want to crash btc but other components of crypto are useful to the financial sector so they will want those to survive in the long term. Jut HODL and relax. I doubt very much btc will collapse anyway, there are too many OG holders still with libertarian values.

It's good to know that you might fuck it up. Don't risk it. If you do be ready to fuck it up and lose it all.

Not bad FUD. 5/10. You realise they have coded the ARK ecosystems into 13/18 proposed languages already (they includes community contributions inb4) and they are registered as a PLC in France. Not that being a PLC means they can't quit but they are setting this up as a long-term project, the work they have put in could be transferred to another project but what would be the point at this stage. They have something that works. I have no experienced any crashes of the system but I am sure if there are any they will be ironed out in time. They are very close to getting the arknet fully up and running (78% was the last update? plus the 13/18 stuff or whatever it is). It won't be long now. Ark is here to stay, it is clear to see for anybody who looks at the project. Here to stay means it will at a minimum grow with the market.

Depends on how much you have. If you have under 50 ARK I say risk it. If not then just hold and get lucky on the faucet. Hopefully, you have some other funds in crypto that you can make gains off? funnel any other gains or fiat into ARK and you're sorted.

This coin will never move, except for when the bubble burst, when it dumps into the ground

I see you've taken their bait and developed a cult-like following that questions nothing
>plc
it's a club-like association, nothing more-think afficionados of X cuisine, or sports, or whatever

ARE /BRAINLETS/ ALLOWED ON THE ARK?

>TFW 1K ARK HOLDER /BRAINLET/

I read up all about ark, and it just doesnt sit right with me. A name like ark? I dunno Neo sounds so much better and has a huge eco system.

go ahead and read the whitepaper, then compare it to something that an actual professional wrote, not a highschooler

Not at all. I see the potential. It is a speculative market. From looking into several hundred projects over the last 9+ months I have singled out ARK and a few others as genuine contenders to become part of the Establishment in the Cryptosphere. I like other projects but not as much as the 6 I have picked out. I believe that they will last if not thrive for as long as the crypto market is around. Hopefully, that is indefinitely. My descision was not one based on Emotions but a combination of the fundamentals and the communities of all coins I have researched, my accumulated knowledge has lead me down this path, not my feels.

Why are you so salty? Did you buy at 10,000 satoshi?

>highschooler
He is fucking Dumbledore!

>20 ARK here
It's not much but I'm here since September

desu I am 5% down on my ARK investment so far. Stil comfy as fuck with my 450 ACK.

Buying ark instead of tau. Wew boys.

Is the name the only criticism you can come up with? I guess ARK is finished then.
>Google
What a shit name
>Microsoft
Lol
>Facebook
Sounds like something a high schooler could come up without

I see the potential in many things, realization of which remains questionable while the market we're in has not much longer to peak
I'm not the object of discussion here and could give a fuck due to having made my gains and moved on

WELL IF NO ONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS THIS /BRAINLET/IS READY FOR DEPARTURE....

WE ARE DEPARTING SOON, R-RIGHT GUYS?

>realization of which remains questionable while the market we're in has not much longer to peak ofc, it is speculative. I feel you greatly underestimate the market. Also, the share of said market will be divided up among the survivours in it. If you look back a few eyars at the top 100 you see very few teh same today. This will happen again. I hope I have picked crypto that will remain in that top 100 long term. That was my only goal in my investments. Apart from that, there is little within my control. ARK is one of 6 comfy holds for me that I do not lose sleep over holding. I have 10% of my PF that I use to chase moons in the hopes I can add to these investments. It is far less stressful this way. The market can do what it wants, I will follow the fundamentals and do what I can to improve my chances of being in the right place at the right time. It is all we can do. Fucking about with ICOs would make me more gains but I really cba.

Depart as in croak

Where's the "ark departs in x" guy?
Somebody has to answer for his lies

what six coins? come on you can share with your ark bros

It was me

>Neo sounds so much better and has a huge eco system

network gets completely killed by an 5000 people whitelisted ICO
great shit you got there

:( I wish I'd cracked 1K, that would have been amazing.

can u guys stop telling people about ark. I want to buy like 3500 ark once VeChain hits like $40. so I need all development and hype on ARK to be cut the fuck out

I thought I would be clever and sell for 55k sats a few weeks ago, right after that was the moon mission to 70k. Eventually I bought back in at 50k sats and increased my stack, a little bit. But let me tell you, it was nerve racking, wondering if it would ever come back down. The temptation to FOMO back in was intense.

Am I allowed to shill AION in that case?
>Better and not as buggy as ARK
>Great partnerships
>Testnet and proof of intelligence due to be released in 7-10 days
>$4.50
This baby will easily hit $10.

what format is Aion? Is it DPOS or something else?

It's basically PoW where a neural net/AI can "guess" the next block hash.

so u saying don't get ARK?

>only have 12 ARK
>sell it for the zcl meme
>swing trade a couple times
>see It's not going anywhere
>want to go back a dividend coin

Could have 50 ARK for the 3x faucet bonus on classic biz. Or Neo. Someone convince me.

AION and ARK are very similar in what they do. Kinda like Walton and VeChain. I'd say definitely get AION right now until testnet and PoI get released and after that you can DYOR and make your own decision on where to place your money.

Honestly anything less than 1k is not worth staking

Circulating Supply
77.953.424 AION
Total Supply
465.934.587 AION

really makes me think

Why not? I only have 80 some ark, but I'm still making .5 ARK a month. Free money is free money.

wow that is crazy. why is the circulating supply so low, where is the rest of the aion allocated

It's not like I'm advising you to hold. I'm telling you that AION is going to reach a new ATH pretty soon and that you could make a nice profit on it in the short term.

thats possible but why is the total supply so high and who the fuck has all the aion
they already dumped once and crashed the price

The staking isn't that important. I sold my ARK at around 8. I can buy in around 5. I fully expect the value of these coins to go up again.

I sold my when this ARK whore started posting.
dont wanna have anything to do with that

fuck off

To my understanding they are dumping 6.25% on a monthly basis (next dump is Febr 13th). For what reason they chose this release schedule/mechanic is not entirely clear to me either.

so the dev team is dumping on bagholders everymonth?
LMAO
they could have made some kind of PoS distribution but this is just retarded

I have an uncontrollable thing for gingers :d, my animal instinct wants 10 kiddos with one idk why

pajeet stop spreading lies it makes us look bad

What nonsense,