What the fuck is happening since december? Do you still hodl?

What the fuck is happening since december? Do you still hodl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s62msrPjSVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking bitcoin.. fuck crypto I'm out

made my $500 and left this fucking cryptocurrency scam bullshit

We're not gonna make it. Crypto growth is not happening anymore. Only ballsy swing and day trader can still make it. Hodl retards like us will bleed out. Everyday I am closer to forgetting about my shitcoins.

It’s the season of the alts
Expect btc to rise after mid feb(Chinese New Year)

fucking whiny newfags...

yea alts are really killing it
oh wait, they are dropping harder than btc which is also dropping like a mofo

this

you cant expect only gains
if you cant get a grip then you dont deserve the gains

>every fucking vaporware shitcoin moons like a motherfucker for like a month straight
>market corrects a bit
>"OH MY GOD, IT'S ALL OVER. WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING GOING UP INDEFINITELY???? :(("

fuck off

I didn't make no money

I'm entirely gambling on another dip later this week(sold like 5 mins ago at 1100).
Hopefully get to pick up some ETH at 800 or so.

I lost almost everything. I only have 30k left after losing my initial 200k investment. Right now I’m at work looking at the charts wondering if it’s worth taking out a loan. My wife has no fucking clue but I need to make this shit work or I’ll never make it.

I love how every day more weak hands are jumping off the ship. It's not even a real bear market, just a bit of a correction

You started with 200k and now have 30k?

What. The. Fuck.

>finally join crypto
>whole market becomes bearish
Fuck me

>Believe what everyone says on the internet

Just sell high buy low, it's not rocket science.

It has to crash so it can surge again but the shitcoin don't want to crash for real

This, every year i make money in January-February of off silly newfags that FOMO and FUD all the way to their own demise.

My trades can be summed up as follows

Scenario A:
>buy low
>price goes lower
Scenario B:
>buy high
>price goes down
Scenario C:
>buy low
>price goes up
>price then dumps below my original entry point

welcome to capitulation bitches

I can't complain.

Crypto is over man, in order to make money now you need to jump into coins that are currently at their all time high to chase moon missions. It feels kinda risky but I've made 10x doing this with no research on any coins and I've only been at it for 4 weeks.

Probably.

Btc going in downtrend for weeks and crashing every other day and you are saying we are not in a bear market.

oh man...if you think we're currently in a bear market, you're in for a nasty surprise if we actually enter one.

>daily losses
>not a bear market

>tech is improving
>demand is the same
>weak handed faggots are getting weeded out
>prices are undervalue

Literally the perfect time to buy

Lol, you must be new to the finance world. Maybe you should start by looking up the definition of a bear market before spouting nonsense.

You are literally brain dead if you haven't swapped everything for Tethers to keep a stable portfolio until after the chicago futures.

Dec 18 = FUCHURES

Its just a tougher game now. You actually have to research and not just LARP as an investor as the market is in a bull run. If you can apply a few brain cells now and make a little, you can kick your feet up during the next bull run.

>1 month downtrend.
>Bear market
>Newfags all around

I have been in crypto for 4 years and know when we have entered bearmarket. You are just a deluded newfag who bought in during december high and is now waiting prices to keep climbing everyday without a reason.

no you have to be more careful right now. If you buy in it has to be at the lowest possible amount or you will be justed within a day or week or two.

currently in fiat, waiting for 26th when futures expire to make my next move

crypto is fucking dead. its so sad. thought I have a chance to make it. ... its only down from here on.

will sell whats left of my folio tonight.
I cant take it anymore

Mainstream got scared of when it crashed from 20k. The peak has been hit.

Lmao i doubled my money on three random shitcoins in the last two weeks (itc, int, wax) bought on sentiment alone with zero research. Not even to mention my longterm holds which will at least 10-20x till eoy. Youre fucking retarded if you think this is a bear market just because the entire market cap isnt going parabolic for 5 minutes. Maybe if you fags started researching coins, looking up trading strategies and stop being greedy cunts who never take profits you would make money too. Or maybe youre all just trolling... i really hopr you are because if ypi cant make money in this market there is no hope for you

I'm at my ath what the fuck are you guys talking about

>bought with zero research
>maybe if you fags started researching coins

This

2014 was an entire year of THIS. 2015 took awhile before it even kind of recovered. But just from looking at past charts we can easily see that completely possible for BTC to go on another year long bear market. If that happens then it will be impossible to make money in crypto without being a day trader in 2018.

The good news is that this seems to be happening a lot faster. BTC is already almost at half its value.

The lesson I learned from this is that if the king central coin of the crypto market has a fucked up schism and half of its followers jump ship because it sucks, the whole market will collapse once that lost support is needed to hold the coin up at a time of need.

If you bcore cucks had even a shred of intelligence you would have ALL jumped ship to BCH at the same time so the entire market would have a solid coin with solid backing. If we cannot all agree on a king coin this will continue forever.

And fuck Bitcoin, its a massive shitcoin.

Making bank.

Just go in Vechain and be comfy pepe.

>Just sell high buy low
How do you sell high if it only goes down?

margin trade

If it only goes down you hold your fiat and wait.
How is this complicated?

as a newfag to trading are there still coins that have potential for an invest even with a small amount. i'm not hoping for a huge return.

>just know the future, duh

Doing research on long term holds obviously the shitcoins you just flip for quick profits. You think i would homd garbage like itc when thered so many legit projects out there right now?
Otoh i see fags dumping triple A coins like ven because they have done zero resesrch and think its another chink pnd. Jeez its like i have to explain everything to you morans

sold 80%, with $100k profits

I think the normalfags will be back, it might take years but they'll come back it just might not be btc that brings them back

No that's plausible. It is a zero sup game after all, for some to win big some have to lose big.

You seriously give normalfags too much credit if you think they'll be cautious that long.
It'll take them 6 months tops to buy back into the buttcoin with promises of riches.
Which is why gauging this crash is so hard, people are fucking stupid and will sell their grandmother for magic beans.

Did you buy everything at ATH last month? Those losses seem ridiculous

Accurate as fuck. The literal trifecta of possibilities

Our dreams and hopes are crashing

>BTC lost 50%
>Most alts declined even more
>No bear market

You should see a mental doctor.

> babby's first accumulation phase

a month ago even fucking SNOV was making 5x gains.

just wait a couple of months to see that tide has turned once again. definition of weak hands in here

Fuck off tether fag
So I can buy my alts at a later time at higher price than my original buy in?

If you didn't start at least a year ago then it's too late to make it, sorry.

I love this choppy sideways action.

So good for stacking more BTC if you're a trader.

If you're a hodler then obviously it sucks for you.

I’m a holder but i like accumulating

>Start out with 1200 in late November,
>jumps to 5200 late December,
>goes to 2300 late Jan
>Over 100% gain

Fucking children lmao

I'd call myself a Bitcoin holder but I'm in and out of alts alot to multiply my stack.

Nice math, retard. I bet you didn't even finish elementary school.

wait for second week of february, if the drag continues by then you should be worried

You'd know a lot about children since your math is still elementary you dumbass.

Not how it works idiot

Wake up, check folio, reminds me of this song.

youtu.be/s62msrPjSVY

THIS. 1 of the 3 happens every single time.

>the market is a zero sum game
The absolute state of government education, ladies and gentlemen. Hey fuckwit, let me ask you a question, if that's the case, how come literally every exchange ever (non-cryptos ESPECIALLY) show 6-12% growth annually, on average? It's almost like it's not a zero sum game.

Stop using words of which you have no idea what they mean.

Money is coming in from other sources. I'd agree it's semantically not a zero sum game but there are def a lot of winners and losers especially from a pure trade perspective.

Technically its a zero sum game

It's planned

>Technically its a zero sum game
Are you kidding me? Include everything in the market, every exchange, small market of Earth, and you get Earth's market. That shit will STILL grow over time, proving precisely that it's not a zero sum game (unless you're implying that the reason why Earth's market grows is because aliens are constantly pumping it or something). Jesus christ people are you really this illiterate? Go read a book or something. Basic economics 101 would be a start. I suppose all you've ever read was the communist manifesto

Welp, bonds pay interest and shares pay dividends. What's the profit of holding bitcoin?

No one gives a fuck about you

Bitconeeeeeectd

If you forget Bitcoin's price, exchanges are basically people exchanging fiat money, using BTC as medium.

So for you to gain $100, other people have to lose that $100.

its deflationary. dividends are inflationary

literally this, no exception

Only your retarded shitcoins get punished.
Times when you amateur investors could just buy everything and pretend you were clever are over.
You sound like the whiny wall street faggots begging for cheap central bank money.
Go invest elsewhere, you have nothing to do with this.
And please bitcoin, just die, we don't need you anymore, you and your brainlet normie investors have become a burden to all of us.

This market is so correlated it hurts. We're all basically holding BTC. when it goes up again im seriously considering tethering up for a month or two.

BTC has been in a down trend since 19k we are currently at 50% from the ATH... how is this not a bear market?

In the same boat here, went from $1250 -> $5000 -> $2500. While losing $2500 feels shitty I just remember i made $1500 by trading magical meme money

When it goes up again it’s foing to pump to 30k

1 and 3 and all of it in the last 30 days
there is no safe haven anymore
you cannot escape the losses
not one coin is spared

One normie nigger idiot less thank you

The only reason it's not a zero sum game is there is a continuous flux of new players putting more chips on the table. If that wasn't the case, it would be very close to a zero sum game. The reason it wouldn't be completely zero sum because some coins give out dividends/staking rewards. But for unstakeable coins, the ONLY reason you would buy them is to sell to another market participant at a price higher than you paid. Thus it satisfies the greater fool fallacy and is zero sum.

why? futures contracts can predict higher prices too. you don't know what sort of manipulation they are going to do unless you look at the actual contracts. SHOW US these contracts you are seeing. provide evidence that they are the wall street contracts we should be worried about. otherwise FUCK OFF.

You havnt lost anything. Everyone here is embarrassingly emotional over all this. You still hold X Crypto and in most cases it will be worth more in a year.

Many of you need to get actual jobs so you can pump more into this when the market is down. That way you cant lose.

ITT newfags that got in dec to jan

>hurr durr biz u tol me i was gone be riichh fuck u OMG POST PINK WOJACKS

This!

satoshibox. /8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

>I only have 30k left after losing my initial 200k investment.
Holy shit, what the fuck? How did you manage to do this?

>be me
>nocoiner
>reach 8 figures through actual actual work
>get assblasted from fomo after seeing all of you faggots 100x your net worth in a year
>buy 200 BTC in summer of 2017 for a cool million
>plan to hold until price 2x and sell half to get back the million, so it's like i get 100 BTC for free to play with and won't have to feel too bad about gains/losses in crypto after that point
>as the months go by, panic sell high and buy low multiple times instead of just holding
>could have just held as planned and sold near 20k, leaving me with 4m worth of BTC
>instead wind up with 1.4m worth of BTC by November
>considered selling 1m worth at this point and only keeping 400k worth to play with
>too stubborn about reaching 2m, stay all in, sign up on binance to try to ride alts the rest of the way up
>keep buying shitcoins at ATH that immediately crash and never recover
>stack is now worth only 700k USD
do you know how embarrassing it is going to be when i hand a spreadsheet of thousands of trades to my CPA and he sees i lost 300k despite all the time i put in? fuck you all

>demand is the same

prices go down when supply>demand

prices have been going down for weeks.

we are not in the capitulation phase. that will come at around 5k-3k when people who are currently in denial like this guy sell the bottom