REQ

REQ marines? Lets lynch these fudders who gonna FOMO at mainnet launch

What is the date of mainnet, been think about trade my hst for this all day, but can't decide

I love this picture

Just bought in. This dip is pretty good and I don't want to pass it up.

>mainnet launch

when is that?

Between now and 31 march

No let the fudders FUD. More time for us to accumulate. Seriously could you imagine if you had the chance to buy ETH for $1 for a couple extra months? You'd seize the moment instead of trying to let it moon.

Just buy as much REQ as you can and FUD weakshits to sell their REQ so that the price stays low until mainnet release. Think about your own wallet man.

How about you newfags stop making useless threads about projects without any new news or anything to add to the current discourse.
You "xCOIN SQAUD" faggots are as bad as the /pol/tards and the normies that are patrolling this board now.

If you want to hang out and be useless, go be useless on Reddit.
Otherwise shut the fuck up and lurk more until you have something valuable to post.
REQ is going to moon, you 'winning' doesn't mean everyone else has to fucking lose you fucking faggot.

Is that lexi belle?

Q1. If you're not taking a position while it is this low, you are a madman.

sold my bag.
EZPZ

who would use that though? imagine you want to sell someone your bicycle. the buyer first would have to send fiat to an exchange, buy ethereum with it, exchange ethereum to request network tokens, send the request network tokens to the app. then you have to make a request, he then has to pay via the app. and if something like ethermon or cryptokitties is going on each transaction can take a couple of hours, also dont forget that every transaction and exchange costs a fee. who in the world would ever use that if you there is paypal with almost 0 fee and instant transaction. think about it you fucking idiots.

Except FUD threads. FUD threads are ok since they give me a timed-discount and give me free money in the long-run.

im not even fudding. its the truth. this token / idea is BS. that being said im also invested because i know there are enogh retards like you that will buy this shit when main net lanchens

FUD threads are good for two reasons;
1. Gives actual investors a reason to rethink their investment. Contesting counter-arguments makes investments more solid.
This fucks up though when people get defensive and butthurt over their fucking decisions.

2. It, as you said, gets rid of weak hands.

>hurr you haffa use REQ tokens
no you dont

And here we go again guys, how many times will I have to say it? REQ needs no shilling, it WILL succeed
Normies will suck dicks for 2 REQ in a few months and I'll be laughing at them getting jizzed on

someone has to use them though, even if its the "requester". and who in the world would burn their tokens if they knew the price would go up. correct me if im wrong.

In contrary REQ needs fudding. I want as much REQ as possible. I hope it goes to $0.30 next month so I can accumulate as much as possible before it takes off.

Nope.
You still do not grasp the beautiful concept of this network.
The mainnet requires tokens, but the users, requester and requestee or whatever, never interact with it directly.
On the mainnet dapps are built, some by the request team, others by other devs, and these apps interact with the net by burning tokens.
It's the dapp mantainer that has to stock up in reqs to burn, not the users!
So users can make crypto to crypto, crypto to fiat, fiat to crypto, fiat to fiat payments without even know they are using the request network, they will be using the X app that does the Y thing and pay a fee decided by the mantainer, that then uses part of the fees to stock up on the needed reqs.
People that do not even know what crypto is can use the network this way, they just use an app that does what they want for a low fee, and the rest is absolutely transparent.
This for business too, paying invoices, salaries, anything, without even knowing you are using request network at all.
Why nobody reads the damn whitepaper?

shit coin. they outsourced all their work to pajeets and dumped at 1 dollar.

Shit fud, you outsourced all your work to pajeets and ended up with low quality brainless copypasta memes.

Negative. The Request token is only a store of "work" or value, that floats around to be consumed in transactions. Neither party has to own Request, their interaction with the Request network is simply the fee.

You don't have to own shares in PayPal common stock to perform a PayPal transaction on eBay, do you?

None of this is difficult to grasp.

refute what i said then. you gave no substance to denying what I said, which is fact.

look at your laptop,your shoes, your car,you fucking toothpastes,you gf,you dishwasher, ..

some of those are even assembled in the us

seems like you have no idea how the fuck req works, boy

LOL, you were not fudding, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.
You really cannot grasp the difference between outsurcing (making someone build something on your name, and reaping all the benefits) from a grant (it's not a payment for a work done, it's a fund to kickstart third party dapps) on dapps that will be in control of the developer, that will keep all the fees and merely interact with the mainnet? Really? Nah, I doubt it, you must be fudding, come on.

just because of the picture i bought req

Comfy since 150 sats reporting in

I'll wait till this shit hits 30 cents.

Nowhere did they mention employing street shitters in their work. The fund will simply be used to seed the development of dApps, and incentivize developers and enthusiasts. There are already working 3rd party Apps using the Request libraries.

It's a brilliant move, and follows in the footsteps of Ethereum and NEO, and the way they have formed an entire eco-system on their respective platforms.

someone post the original pic without that shit logo on there

Does REQ plan to go on its own blockchain in the future?

No need. It's blockchain agnostic and will work with every blockchain using decentralized oracle.

>formed an entire eco-system on their respective platforms
This. Also, we'll see some good upward movement after Beetoken ICO, they are partnered with REQ.

REQ Marine reporting in! Bags are fuckin heavy and filled with blood

Why the fuck did you buy t ATH? It's been shilled on here since October.

got 11k tokens... hard to see past all the FUD

The dip is strong atm. Thought about going in to REQ but I hold a triforce of 3 tokens I pretty much belive in. Hypothetically which of these 3 would you throw out for REQ?
>50% in Enigma ENG
>30% in Stellar XLM
>20% in IOTA

Own a fucking 50K. bought into the ICO and later topped it up.

I just hope this fucker starts moving one day, I am slowly getting desperate. Same with LINK and KNC. My 0x are already on moon while the rest is busy inspecting their respective arses.

Drop IOTA seriously

IOTA is becoming more and more suspicious, it's the one I'd drop.

I think you're just trolling, but if you honestly can't understand what Request Network actually is, then you shouldn't be invested anyway. Stop wasting your time in these threads. Your brain is too small to comprehend even the most basic principles of the platform they're building. Find a coin/token you can understand and just put your money there, and don't worry about what other, more intelligent people do with their money, since it seems to be stressing you out.

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.

Is it really, though? It's one of maybe like 3-5 cryptos in existence right now who have actually gotten this far. REQ is going to fucking blow up. It's literally at the stage ETH was at just over a year ago. We all know what happened next.

I think if you can't see through the FUD you don't even know what the fuck is happening to begin with, which begs the question of why you ever put money into this...

>Sergey isn't getting that fat
>that fat
lol

Dude don't even bother trying to explain it. People who are in are in. Everyone else can fomo later.

Fuck off you short sighted 40 year old douchey faggot fuck - hold on to your USD dipshit assclown while I profit long term with my mother fucking REQ tokens and I laugh and shit on your kids and fuck your mom when your 401k gets a nice haircut before next year when the stock market crashes

There are people flocking here who wouldn't understand REQ's potential if it bit them in the ass. Most of those people were here to make a quick buck and in the stock market and are about to get wiped the fuck out

Well I hate to break it to you but Request Network isn't a stock... I know this is news to you. Also, I'll let you in on another secret. In the world of REQ's bear markets turn to bull and back to bear and back again in weeks or even days. Request has been nothing but a "bull" market for all of recent history.

I know what fucking money is! When he said show me a better money you fucking knew what he meant. You had to get all technical on him and I blew up on you for it for not understanding. Now, I'm going to call you an asshole. And don't lecture me on how technically you aren't the actual asshole that sits between your buttcheeks that I am calling you. You're you. A whole smartass human being. Congratulations. So am I.

No IOTA is already connected to Volkswagen and the Telekom here in Germany. Besides the hacking of stupid people who used external websides to generate SEEDS its a lot better developed than REQ. Do you really belive that IOTA will fall and REQ will be used in the near future? I dont think so.

thanks

Is this new pasta?

jesus christ the amount of effort these pajeets need to do

3k LINK, REQ, QSP, 2k BAT, 450 ARK, 10 NEO 1200 ODN.500 ALIS 1k XLC Started with 2k fiat inheritance money as a neet. Comfy.

Share the pasta, share the love.

Look, I only have 2000. If at any point someone is doing favors for a single digits amount of REQ then that means I'm now easily upper middle class. I can't quit my day job, but I can definitely relax a little.

I believe in REQ and what it can do for the crypto space while ridding the world of accountants. I'm buying 1500 more and then holding indefinitely.

Keep accumulating, my friend. Hit 10k and be very comfy. Hit 50k and retire young.

depressing time

>post value
>Veeky Forums
Jej

I kinda like the FUD, it's funny and REQ will rise anyway. Sometimes I even pajeetpost myself or repost Stacey.

What I will find even more funny are the wojacks of those that bought the shit posting and sold low biz style.

bought at 0.8 cuz im missing 3/4 of brain, can't sell at a loss, can't invest cuz i crashed my car and have 0 monitos, well fuck.

i bought most at .11.
but i bought more at .70 and again at .60
please go back down to 35 cents

we're not that lucky, user.

I bought at 3cents and sold at 5cents lmao. Rebought at about 13 or 15cents.

It's always the same story, watch req rebound the closer we get to main net launch

will i ever make x2 if i bought at 0.80

Can't really say, but this coin has huge potential and we will definitely break ATH again at the very least.

yes, but maybe not for a while until the market spikes again. Hopefully, it will after chink new year in mid/late feb. If not then you are looking at april/may after the year's taxes are sorted. Give it a few years and some anti money laundering regulations and the entire crypto market will go parabolic and REQ will be one of the leaders of that bull run. You will be looking at $100+ REQ easily in a few years because of this. they do need some AML regulation or token/company first though or the banks will not touch crypto properly.

please stop buying

if the banks never get on board then you are looking at 5-10 years before crypto makes them redundant and full-scale adoption.

Basically just HODL and hope you don't die before you make your millions.
If you want to make 2x then wait untill either late feb or april and you should get that easily. Not many better things to invest in for the long term but you can chase pajeet pump and dump moon missions I guess but meh.

This place is infested with Moon kiddies since late 2017. They all came here when BTC was skirting 20K and all of the other shitcoins were inflated by proxy.

Now they are all sitting on heavy bags with regret and resentment, trying to time the next random-assed shitcoin pump and dump like TRX last week.

Take enjoyment out of their misery and bitter FUD posts, because you know they are clueless and deeply in the red.

I like it. Pasta material.

>LINK + REQ
Is this the eternal broship that will take us Lamboland?

Price predictions after mainnet launch?

traded my heavy ass REQ bags for VEN. Will likely swap some back early Feb if the market allows. There is no immediate profit coming from REQ, whereas VEN has an event tomorrow.

Yes

good decision
see you in Feb

In the immediate aftermath: $2-5.

If the software is slick and actually catches on... Whew lad.

Just bought some, didn't read the whitepaper.

I never read whitepapers, never have, never will.

That's been my strategy this far and it's working perfectly.

When people talk about me in the future, they'll refer to me as the guy who crushed it, never reading a single whitepaper.

REQT fags are the new stinky linkies

good decision
enjoy your easy 2x

user, I beg you: Hold REQ and HST. Sell anything else for REQ, except HST

haha i couldnt agree more
amazing comparison

TFW SOLD MY REQ AT 1.10 FOR VEN

BEST DECISION I EVER MADE

bump

Is this coin able to hit $10 in the next three months?

lmao 0% chance. i have 10k REQ which isn't anything special and I have 0 hope for it to be worth 20k by EOY. we'll see though, i'd love to be wrong

I'm pretty sure it will. Mainnet coming, partnership announcements bound to drop soon...

Should I switch to link?

I think req is a good project but only go down.

Thinking about sell it and buy Trx

Good evening, Sri Lanka!!

>Things that never happened

I bought at $0.25 and sold at $0.60. No regrets. Although I think the idea is great the team consists of stupid franchise that won´t be able to realize it and now they are planning to get help of some pajeets. No thank you. I bet on BTO - most promising coin 2018

yeah, go buy trx you fucking retard

*frenchies

They aren't doing that. They are still working on the platform like they said. They have only offered money to people to make things for the platform due to its potential and their limited time. The base project is still fully in their hands. Their announcement was an extra string of potential projects they want doing and offerings of bounties for people who do them. The FUD was the pajeet outsourcing QQ

>and now they plan on outsourcing
This was literally in their white paper. I’m honestly so glad that this FUD is effective. I’ve beem able to double my stack in this ahead of mainnet... comfiest hold for me.

This is a solid project that has hit all goals thus far and are doing EXACTLY what they originally set out to do.

Keep the FUD strong though... I couldn’t have asked for a better accumulation opportunity.

Exactly, they have a list of projects they want to outsource. This fud about then outsourcing the main project to pajeets is full of kek. Great for my bags though.

Just dumped this piece of shit

Feels so fucking good

GJ, thanks user for the cheap bags. You are NOT getting them back from me.

REQ is an easy 2x if you open a position right now

I’ve just dumped more fiat into this... feels good to dupe idiots out of money