Coinmetro

Here's an actual good ICO, it's still on presale and this is a guaranteed x10 at least, and expecting a fucking x100 is actually reasonable.
First of all check their site.
That alone should tell you alot of things, these guys know what they're doing.

Second, the whitepaper.
Who am I kidding who the fuck reads the whitepaper here right?
Long story short, this guys are going to be a binance and coinbase glued together, it's going to be the cobinhood of crypto. And you know what happened to the people who invested on those three names right? They have a lambo even for their dog.

People who bought the very early pre-sale won't see part of their money at the very beginning, this is to avoid the usual shitty dumpfest once we hit the exchanges. And people are ok with it, every presale is selling like absolute crazy.

Next flash sale will be on Saturday, this is your biggest chance to make it this season: /? refId= 5a65ca5c589c124f7b19aeaf
Yes, of course I'm shilling my ID, not that it matters since you get bonuses only if people buy the sale and I know you pajeets can't even afford 100 bucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AEcfFXNb
go.coinmetro.com/?ref
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im balls deep in this shit nigga, expecting 800k within a year.

2 eth into this and sort of wish i didnt put 2 into bankera so it could be all in CM fuuuck

What's the supply's.

Dumping 1 eth into this. Lets see where it goes.

I want biz to ride with us XCM chads so im not even gonna give out my ref code.

Get in.

.info is not the real site go kys pajeet scammer

So when can I buy this piece of shit? At the next flash sale in 5 days, or is there a way to purchase now?

it redirects to my referral, moron

Circulating supply is 300M
Total supply is 500M

Next flash sale or during the main token sale that begins on february 21

is it easy to get in on flashsale or do they sell out in minutes?

>anonymous team

what do we gain from holding the token

ARE THEY STILL NOT LETTING USA?

the sale is open 24 hours or until all coins are sold out (from 50m), this friday they sold about 18m in 24 hours

it pays the fees

I got 3 500 of these. I really hope they hit 10 bucks each EOY 2019.

Still no burgers for presale and the flas sales are presale
Burgers maybe for the main sale if they can swing the exemption

ah so basically like kucoin? how much % go to all holders? (kucoin is 50% right now)

the CEO is behind fxpig, and all the team members are on the front page

If they do get around the restriction I'll drop 5 ETH into this

tripburgerconfirms
main sale open for usa

There's no % pay for holding, every transaction will automatically buy XCM for fees(if you don't have any). A % of the fee is burned. can't upload anything right now, if you check their whitepaper and search for 4.0.5 there's 1.5 pages describing it (coinmetro .com/whitepaper/ > download full whitepaper)

I was somewhat interested before I saw it has a referral program

as far as I understand it, it's just going on right now for the token sale?
what else would the point be, where would someone gain the tokens from when they're all sold?

When will this hit an exchange? Thanks

Got 25 ETHs on that, to the moon baby.

They are collecting money for something they can not even present a beta version of. No technical details in the whitepaper whatsoever, nothing. Scam.

Bought 700k of this, it's going to be big

Let me tell you why:
Imagine being able to deposit/withdraw fiat on binance...with a credit card, yeah.

It will publish all transactions on the exchange to the public NEM blockchain. This means anyone can publically audit the exchange. In addition they'll be getting an independent firm to audit them and they'll make public, how much usd they're holding etc.

This is important because if the bitfinex/tether conspiracy turns out to be real, then an exchange like this is going to moon hard.

They're also going to be able to host icos(you can buy icos with fiat through their gateway), crypto efts, leverage(for all you degens)

And a whole load of other shit. Going to be rad. Also use my link or your mom will die in here sleep tonight(and you'll get a 2.5% bonus) pastebin.com/AEcfFXNb

What's the price per coin?

0.11€

no good ICO would be open this long. don't waste your money guys this has been shilled for weeks now.

I am a burger. How come I cant buy into most ICO's?

Flash sale on Friday!

Get a 2.5% bonus with this link:
go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a62b400589c124f7b1983b4
(remove space)

2.5% is a flash sale? loll

rich people didnt want poor people to get a chance of being rich, so they made it illegal for poor people to fund startups like this

Burgers are fine.

Worst case scenario you have to check a box saying you are an accredited investor. People lie about that all the time and no one has ever gotten in trouble for it. Its not some thing you have to register for or anything. The only way you might get in trouble is if you say you are, get burned by whoever you bought stuff from while claiming it and then go cry to the government.

TLDR, just claim your an accredited investor.

Make money even in this bear market.,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd