I'm in need of some advice Veeky Forums. I currently hold some IOTA and XRB (small amounts) at a fucking 50 % loss...

I'm in need of some advice Veeky Forums. I currently hold some IOTA and XRB (small amounts) at a fucking 50 % loss, should I cut my losses or hold and hope for an upswing to sell it on?

I have small amounts too. Many people are waiting to see if IOTA will do anything - my guess is that one day it will. So having a small position isn't unwise.

Hold XRB, sell Iota. Bought Iota at $5, sold it at $3.50 to buy VEN at $3.60. Very happy with my decision.

both have positive mid-term outlook, id just hold at this point

maybe sell a little bit of them to practice trading, but keep the vast, both are good holds atp.

Thanks, what do you consider mid-term though? Poorfag so I'm being nagged by opportunity cost.

you never know. 5x could come tomorrow, it could come in a year (or never).
IOTA has partnership with VW and Bosch now, XRB is just coming to Binance and has a lot of promising partnerships on the horizon too.

i'd just practice daytrading with smaller amounts anyways if i were you, seems like you could use some practice. they're good coins for hodling atm

Look into whether these are actually dead projects. I've read things about both projects having un-scalable networks which crash with increased use and no solution in sight. I've not looked into it further since I have no position in either coin.

will do thanks. I'll look up a guide, any suggestions?

If you lovr seeing your capital sit and do nothing put it in fiat.
Sell IOTA, buy more XRB and Byteball

Fucking awful advice

don't bet against the DAG

XRB is the future bruv. Ultimate arbitrage coin for the next 2 years

Hold both, I'd say IOTA will be more prospectful as they have way more use cases and WAY better connections than the backyard group of XRB devs could ever dream off, but short-term XRB might still gain a bit.

t. held IOTA from .3 and XRB from 10€, sold the latter, IOTA is on eternal hold though

Your IOTA funds will stay locked up for a while but it will moon so hold it.

XRB is going to catastrophically fail at some point. The token is way too fucking overvalued and I bet your ass the network is prone to failures. It's been months and the devs are still distributing node snapshots through google drive... lol.

poop

Sell both and buy VEN to make back your losses. You can get back into xrb when it shows signs of life.

IF iota achieves any of their big objectives it will moon harder than anything you've seen before. Shit will go to pluto.

I don't believe in IOTA at all since the devs are total dickheads, but say I'm wrong, the coin will moon like crazy in the far future. The coin doesn't even work properly and 80% of the coin is owned by very few people. The fact that it lost a marketcap of 1 billion in the last 24 hours should be a dead giveaway for where it stands right now.

>IOTA

Hold your IOTA, you will be able to buy some goats with it in a few years. Then you can start a goat ranch.

buying high and selling low is extremely hard to accomplish on a consistent basis

>Coin is 21st in market cap
>Behind tron and whitepaper ada
>Actually works
>Overvalued

Nodes are working. Stress test yesterday held throughput of 260 txps. They are working on everything before binance listing instead of

>Muh ms
>Muh partnership
>Muh china