Poorfag advice

Is there any point in buying top 100 coins if you have

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
finance.weissratings.com/crypto/faq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you want to make it go with lowmarket cap

Any ex-poorfags here that made it willing to share some protips?

Put everything in one coin. Moon mission or nothing.

Best advice. Hold the shit you believe in. Check the github for commits and shit. Look at developers. LEAVE this fucking board if you want to get out with your wallet intact. I left crypto in 2014 with some small bags. Now they are worth thousands more than they were. All I did was wait.

You're advice is dumb. You just need to browse enough biz with an iq over 120 to be able to distinguish the pajeets and tards from the actual gold mine low key shilling. I'm not kidding. Biz posters called ICX and wan chain icos, ether, ant shares, but the posts have a special tone to them. It takes time to get used to it.

EXRN, FUN, TEL

>Biz posters called ICX and wan chain icos, ether, ant shares, but the posts have a special tone to them. It takes time to get used to it.

Biz shilled XRP at .20, XRB at $1, TRX at .04 (before the ATH faggots) and VEN at $1.5. Theres good stuff on here if you listen properly.

They shilled literally every other coin too. You can't tell the difference by Veeky Forums shilling alone. All you can do by coming here is knowing that a coin exists and there is at least one retard buying it. The problem is, how do you weed out the shitcoin shills when looking for the 10-100xs?

teach me pls? what's that tone no caps? no reddit spacing?

Split in two. One moonable coin, one long term coin.
I'm in a similar boat

nigger what the fuck are you doing holy shit that is the worst portfolio i have ever seen, put it all in ETHHORSE and forget about it for a year

poorfag here, you have too little in too many coins. I would stick all in some promising shitcoins (TEL) until 5-6k then pick two solid coins and one shit coin to passively flip your stack.

Me right now (~20k, was ~600 USD) Mostly in VEN and ICX (the most promising altcoins), and smaller portions in TEL and TAU.

invested 380 and i am at 6k now.. still poor but its something.

my tip would be to stay far away from shilled biz pajeet coins like colx, ufr, dbc.

u need to find the gems on biz out of all the shilled shit. its not too hard.

no you fucking faggot. you see how i am talking to you right now? like the dumb nigger that you are? fucking lurk more

why buy a coin in the top 20 that will 10x in a year, when you can buy a low market cap coin that will 100x in a year. its jsut maths

>why buy a safe asset when you can buy a risky one

Diversify anons. Hold a mix of low cap high risk, mid cap, and large cap. Eth was a “large cap” a year ago and look where it’s at now.

Buy the following three coins op:

REQ/PFR/XLM

Go to sleep and sit on them for Q1, then come back to collect your gains.

How is that fun?

I'm a poorfag that invested 100e and I'm searching for my x10 so I can start trading. I ain't gonna sit around for a month or two waiting for that, I could earn the same amount working, no point.

>He bought the day trading meme

Oh sweet summer child. Enjoy turning your lunch money into a pack of gum

I started with $900 on 1/1/18 and now I’m at around $6k. I did it by going all in on a couple of decent decisions (xlm, neo, cnd).

I knew just holding it for a year would do well - but I wanted some actual profit to play with. Now I’m into theee coins that I’ll likely step away from and hold until my next bank transfer goes through - then I’ll use that to chase some moon missions

>Implying I'm sweet
>Implying I came here during the summer
>Implying I'm a child
>Implying it's my money and not my parent's
>Implying I'm not from Balkans and you can buy one lunch with 100e and not 25-100 lunches
>Implying I'm not a 25 year old failure student that is still far from graduating
>Implying you're on Veeky Forums longer than me

You imply a lot of things user, and are wrong about every single one of them. I did buy into day trading meme tho, so 2/10, try again.

Make money even in this bear market...

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Go die in a hole tho

Don't fall into this, making money takes time

I’m sorry user but he’s right

I would put 1/10 in 10 coins you think will moon. 3 will go 10x, 3 will go 5x, others will be shit. you will still be 5x your investment. You could put 20% to one coin, 10% to another, and then less to others, but some will moon 20x maybe?

Suggestions:

VEN
NEBL
ELF
TRST
ICX
WTC
RLC
PART
NULS
KNC
LINK
suggest

VEN
NEO
RLC

how many times have you googled "will esp hit $1?", OP? Too many if I'd have to bet.

Yeah, I know. I just get annoyed when a newfag calls me a newfag, don't know why. It's been happening for 12 years, whenever I migrate boards. I guess I never fully integrate. ;_;

Why does this seem like a solid advice? Because I'm dumb?

yes sempai, i see. i will lurk more. lesson 2 plox

I dont think game theory works if you are preconditioned to be an asshole. What good is money if you have become what you most despise.

This. EVERYTHING gets shilled, and there is no "special tone". I've seen utter retards shill good coins, and I've seen reasonable posts shilling utter trash.
I've also seen utter shitcoins moon while better projects starve their holders. It's chaos.

>I started with $900 on 1/1/18 and now I’m at around $6k. I did it by going all in on a couple of decent decisions (xlm, neo, cnd).

I got in in late December with $200.
Bought the coins that were shilled as "the best" "the most potential", "muh 100x gains"
ADA, XLM, XRP.
Guess what, i still have these 200. A week ago got it to $400, now it's $200 again.
How the fuck people like you made x6 despite the crash a week ago? Even "the best coins" don't do shit. At best they don't plummet. You have to chase the waves or see your "lunch money" portfolio getting smaller every single day.

>VEN
>NEO
>RLC

I went all in on RLC since the dip.
But listen to this. You can't chose better way with small money

>I've also seen utter shitcoins moon while better projects starve their holders.

Exactly. These "better projects" are just promises
>wait for fairx for the moon
>wait for announcement about partnership with %corporationname% for the moon
>wait for the "exchangename% to list this for the moon

And all these uber-promising projects with renown dev teams just get +/- 10% every day.

While others just purchase shit like TRX during the dip and get instant 2x next day.

I had 10k in the top coins a few weeks ago now I'm down to almost 5k lmfao

Or join a discord for guidance, like this one discord gg/pFGxB6r

>bought shilled coins based on promises and hype
>didn't do his own research
>still blames others

pretty stupid desu, you shouldn't trust any information on Veeky Forums, you need to vet it yourself

>VEN
>NEO
>You can't chose better way with small money

Lol what? The first is $8 the second is $120. Why the fuck are you trying to deceive people so blatantly? Don't tell me you genuinely believe that any of these two can get anywhere above 2x in the next 2-3 months. Both of these coins have already mooned several times. So what a guy with $200-300 is supposed to do with NEO and VEN? Buy already mooned coins and pray to get whooping +20% in two months?

Might as well buy btc and wait for it breaking ATH @20k again.

XLM was the thing to buy in September, when it was 3c and everyone was fudding it to shit, not when it already pumped 10x in a week.
But it's still the best actual currency in the top 10 or pretty much out of all of them

Most people on here are full of shit.

>you need to vet it yourself

Yes, like the info i'd get from vetting would not be the same promises and hype, only from different sources.

Looking for short gains only works when you put in more than 1K. If you start with only $200 you needed to go all in on 1-2 coins.

CND last night jumped from 15 cents to 30 within a couple hours (+60% ath). I bought 200 and winded up flipping 100 for another 70 of XLM.

XLM, CND, LINK, VEN, 0x, OMG, and 50 other ones are where it's at. Timing seems to be very important. Hope we all get major gains.

lurk on /pol/ for a year.....Veeky Forums is easymode....what sucks is you have to spend so much time here to catch that one thread.....

Icos

They also called confido bazingacoin and a lot of scams dude wtf is wrong w u
Everything gets shilled here, everything. Eventually one of those will moon.

yeah dont lose your wallet.

>be poorfag. put 200$ in coin worth 0.00001
>coin drops, lose interest
>4 years later it goes to 0.001
>oh nifty i made some money
>go rooting in gargae for old hardrive. find it. be all excited
>mfw cant find wallet on old hardrive
I think I know the address but I think it was desktop. idk. I have never felt so JUSTed in my life.

I'm a poorfag. Should I keep 500 dollars on XMR?

AERM is 250k with a 12500% superblock on Thursday.

Basically free money.

Buy elixir while its cheap ELIX

they say sign up to get an email alert when they drop it here finance.weissratings.com/crypto/faq/

i would assume attempting to buy anything on this information would be too late......any wall street user's care to enlighten us on when the ratings leaks would begin to affect pricing (as visible to average investor looking at a chart) of the big coins? several hours before?....is it ALREADY priced in?

How did you know CND was going to moon?
Do you track all of these coins and buy when they start going up?

This. I put 0.08btc (all I had) into WaBi ICO and made 1.2btc.

Gamble in the 1-10m market cap range and try to make a 100x or nothing.

Research TRTL. Buy at 2 sat and sell 100x once it hits a decent exchange.

Your*
At least learn to spell, retard.

lul. cringe

It happened with me, only it wasn't hardware - I got cucked by Cryptsy.

>buy alts with like $100 in 2013 because missed the BTC train
>alts crash in 2014 along with BTC, don't move much in 2015/16, stopped paying attention to the account eventually, it was the same minuscule numbers for two years straight
>real life things, somehow missed the news about Cryptsy getting gox'd
>in 2017 alts went parabolic
>decide to check the wallet, see muh mad gainzz
>error 404

JUST

Holding that many coins is fine for short term holds, you'll get fucked long term or at least you won't beat the market.
Diversify, sell when a coin peaks and drop the ones that no one is talking about anymore. As you start making profit, shift some into more stable long term coins. Never chase a pump and buy when a coin is traveling sideways, not pumping or dumping.

I hate to tell you, OP. but the fact is 2018 and beyond is an entirely different market. A week in crypto is like a year IRL and several of those have passed—DECADES since last summer the likes of which will not be seen again. This is like the time when the poker fad happened. It was a time you can't recreate. There will still be opportunities but you'll have to look really, really as this is a completely different landscape. Before you could throw money at any ICO and x. Now you really have to do your due diligence and research to another level and be extra picky. And that's if you even find one. Many of the more obvious applications of blockchain were done leaving us with things like blockchain for making waffles. You'll have to look extra hard to find innovation and even when you do find it, YOU'LL HAVE TO BE AHEAD OF EVERYONE TRYING TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU.

>going in full self defense mode
You got triggered like the sweet reddit fag you are

Some guy shilled it on his youtube. Literally nothing has changed because of it except retard tron investors that are going to get btfo again.

Poorfag advice == newbie advice?

Can I send any token which I previously added it's contract address to my ETH address? MEW+MetaMask by the way.

Buy elixir while its cheap ELIX

Why