This shit

you hodling this bags?

Nope, bought at 31.7k sats sold around 15kish now I have fun and xlm.

Fuck appc lol

Ur face when this will go 2x EoW

Hodling quite a bit, selling it a x2. Don't have much faith in it anymore.

Since 21k sats.

oh wow, I might actually make my money back

This coin is only going down until we reach 0. MAYBE $5 EOY.

This is coming from a bag holder. Fuck this coin

I've tried my best to cope and call these threads FUD but my will is broken. As soon as it comes back to $2 I am out ASAP. Don't even care about losing money I just need to get it the fuck out with minimal damage.

Bought in at 3.18$... 1000 USD.... I have no trust in this coin anymore, but goddamnit i will hold this shit till i'm even. Don't even care if it takes a fucking year

This coin gets p&d all the time. If you have no confidence just wait for the next one.

I bought on a whim. Its got no competition, so I'm holding my bags

I bought at ICO and was so glad to take 4x, I lost so much faith in this after it launched I would take losses if it doesn't move soon OP

Price was blatantly suppressed by whales when there was a chance, and now with bitcoin plummeting APPC (and mostly all alts) are falling with it. Whales have plenty of an opportunity to accumulate now, so once this BTC dip/crash is over this is going to take off. Bought at $2.65, more around $1.20, and might grab more now depending on how bitcoin does by EoW.

This is a $5+ coin, no question.

>no competition
>3rd party app store coin
The competition is called Google and Apple

Lol you noobs, this will be 10$ in a month

in your fucking dreams lol this is such a shitcoin

Surfed through it in a state of temporary insanity playing daytrader. Went from 370 SUB to FUN and in an half an hour i was holding some 250 of these. Managed to sell at marginal gain and into 180 VEN. Dodged a fuckin bullet and never gonna play a dayrtrader again.

nope, dumped this shit

Acutal use-case with a platform behind it. Only 100m supply. This is a low risk high reward. I am keeping some of these in my bag just in case. It's also a prime choice for pnd groups.

This is the shitcoin that even plebbit wouldn't touch, because even they saw it was a shit tier coin.
Do your research next time faggots and you won't end up holding bags.

I bought it at 20k sat, watched it go above 30k and sold when it dropped back to 21k.