Whos actually buying more at $1

and why do you choose to buy such a thing at these prices.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not dumping all your spare money into link up to at LEAST $5
It's like you want to stay poor

I'm pretty sure it's just a meme to get get redditors browisng to buy right now. The time to accumulated if you weren't in on the ico was November.

JUST HODL!
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

Because I like money

This guy gets it

Daytraders

KEK

It's a nice round number to help me calculate how many i have.

What is this? New fork?

because it will x100 easily

LINK being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

>tfw 10 000 LINK's @15 cents

Why the fuck does that make sense?

Whitepaper said LINK shouldn't cost more than a cup of coffee

Weak hands sold already
Do we pump it now or shake smore?

We can stake our LINKs at supercomputers on each big city to accumulate more LINK with our stacks.
At this point it is the of who gets more LINK before the mainnet

cup and handle bois

fuck pajeet meme is real

Why doesn't someone pay a real pajeet on fiverr to just do a recording? No offense to our resident pajeer voice guy but his pajeet voice is a little weak.

You really expect banks are going to use a oracle where retards and autists invested in
They just going to create their own oracle and wont share money with anyone

sold for mincoins

once supercomputers are deployed in each city these tokens will be worthless. sage

:getprophet:

>vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
hahahahaaaahahahahaha

bought 150 an hour ago.

>meanwhile ShitstainLink is below $0.80 again
>link shills still trying hard
>j-just hodl guize, amirite? $2 soon!

L-Link muhreens, semper retardis

Lmao

>if it goes down that means it can never go up anymore
Congratulations on your brain, user.

I believe this could be true. I also believe they might actually want non banks to have nodes. You know bizzies are too stupid to hold anyway, by the time this thing peaks all the autists will have been weeded out.

Also the fact is if LINK actually does see adoption from banks, the only people that will hold on are the super greedfags. When you have a few million, you sell and live life and enjoy. Only the truly unhappy degenerates will hold on until they have tens or hundreds of millions of dollars. And that absolutely will not change their unhappiness.

I am fairly confident that we will see LINK go above 2$ in the next month.
I won't speculate further than that, but for now it seem as a fairly solid hold.

Thanks bought 100k

if the partnership rumors are true we will see more than $2 next month but people say Sergey doesn't want to elaborate and there are no social media updates

and Vitalik said ETH should be $3

This is my favourite ChainLink meme.

You guys know that you can pay nodes with fractional LINKs, right?

>6824310
again I direct you to the report SWIFT put out. SWIFT is well aware of the substantial benefits and risk of public network like this (and it looks like they've done quite a bit to mitigate it in sergeys case). Like the other user said too, I think to some extent the ICO and shit was more a gesture at the decentralized nature of blockchain than a serious attempt to make this a public network with hundreds of nodes run by regular joes.

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf

70c on etherdelta

only 2 link threads... wtf is going on guys

>vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
Saved thanks
vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH

Kek

He's correct. It is more expensive to use the network now that the price is higher.

It doesnt

kek ok

Mind your decimal places faggot

post where in the white paper it says that, please

dyor you reddit faggot

will I get rich if I buy this shitcoin now?

Will you get rich if you buy the moon mission while it's on sale?

I don't know!

Not an argument.

If an airline company needs oil in order to operate its business, is it going to spend time, money, and effort in creating its own oild fields and produce its own oil? No, of course not. They are going to continue just pursaching oil in order to keep its buisness running.

Why would a business waste its time and waste its money when they can just pay for a product that will give them exactly what they want when they want it.

>I want an apple, but why would I buy an apple for the supermarket when I can just grow an apple tree in my backyard.

Because it takes too much time, is too much effort, and costs you money.

lol, ok. kys LINK FUDer.

This document should be used in more link threads, pretty much because it is the single most important document that shills link indirectly.

capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf

what are you, poor?

Link memes best memes