Press S to spit on this faggot

Press S to spit on this faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/7s09tb/1212018_bitcoin_private_update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

Rhett something. ZCL bagholder here losing faith.

SSSSSS

I like Rhett. He seems like a decent guy.
Is he the right man to lead this project? That I don't know.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ray Romano.

known scammer
bcash supporter

S
is this really the only picture that exists of this guy?

test

i put 100k in zcl at $25.. shilled it 24/7 on twitter for a week and dumped it at $250.. 90% of tweets about zcl was done by my bot accounts.. it is a meme coin.. there will never be a fork... EXIT NOW

S

and now you spreading FUD so you can buy cheaper before the fork
i know how you niggers are operating

S. Please give me his address si i can pay him a visit.

zcl is dead bro.. i only rode the hype wave. im holding INT for rest of the year

haha i just read their twitter. fork delayed by months. fucking dump that trash if you still have it. buy it back at $1 dollar

You should leave, shill. It's delayed by 2 weeks, not months, and for a good reason.
We can also tell you're the same person, by the way.

If you put your money behind anything this kid was working on, you deserve to lose it. I saw one interview with him and bounced

>Solid dev team

What's up with the coordinated ZCL FUD over here.

I never trust a guy who smiles with his mouth open. What a fucking faggot. Burn in Hell Rhett

the absolute state of fud fags

looks very jewish

>fork delayed by months
citation needed

That shit did a 100x or something in few months, you truly believe someone give a single fuck about a shitty fork right now?

You've been PAJEET'd by the name "Bitcoin" in it, but it just a shitty fork that will be dumped as soon as you receive it.

The fork date will happen 4 WEEKS from fork announcement. which will come early feb.

So your fucking fork wont happen till early march. faggots.

Check twitter for saucce. faggots

Ok, but not sure why you quoted me too.

This is the sauce for the dealy:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/7s09tb/1212018_bitcoin_private_update/

You can easily sell now and buy at least at half price of be cucked and HODL, your choice.

>6820167
nu

The first part of this
was for

I sold as soon as the whale guy said there was something up. I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA fucking bag hodlers.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS