VEN GANG VEN GANG

report in ven bros

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT
youtube.com/watch?v=TSkN9m7kh9A
medium.com/@mr.laserman/analysis-of-vechains-rise-and-forecast-for-2018-890862a92bb1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO

sitting hella comfy

DONT USE XXX GANG
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO AIX AND DBC RIGHT

I placed a small buy order for ven last night way under $8. Somehow it was filled even though the price of ven never came close to that. Comfy.

fiat pairing huh? nigger

If you arent in this by now, consider necking yourself.
This is the best altcoin of 2018 and it only started.
I see normies getting just'd on absolute pajeet coins, but they are slowly waking up.

I did though. I bought 75K back when they were less than a dollar.

Welp, it's over. Another moon mission I missed.

Over? It hasn't even started yet.

this is a normiecoin, it has reached it's potential and it's getting ready to die

you missed a crash landing at best

We're at the peak of mt everest, and we're only half way up

2 billion market cap and it's worth 37x more than in December. It's over.

Spot the salty walty.

rofl. what a shitty attempt to FUD. you commented on yourself, idiot

It's at 2B cap. Normie Tron hit 18B with less hype.

the amount of fuckken green ids.. we're gunna make it..

they're all you.

40 ven

will i make it?

ID color confirms

Only got 230 VEN, do I get rid of my few remaining Raiblocks and officially go ALL IN on Ven???

I enjoy penis

how the fuck can this shit commie chink scamcoin be green in the middle of a crash

how the fuck can this shit commie chink scamcoin be green in the middle of a crash what the FUCK everything else is bleeding

how is it fucking DECOUPLED from BTC LOOK AT THE FUCKING GRAPH

the ONLY coin in the top 50 DECOUPLED from BTC ITS INDEPENDANT OF BTC.

THE ONLY TOP 50 COIN WHAT THE FUCK

Because it's the chosen one you dumb nigger.

and I thought I shouldnt invest at ath

>at peak of mt. everest
>halfway up
lol wut pick one dude. But we gon be rich bruh

this fucking thing has no white paper, no proof they have a product

the ONLY technical thing they have literally says "T-THIS ISN'T A WHITEPAPER"

don't get me wrong i have fucking 10.5k for that 38% bonus but it just reeks of a scam

I picked up 989 at yesterday's low. Glad I pulled the trigger

>MFW Veeky Forums hates the free'est ride to being a millionaire they will ever see

What about it smells like a scam? They just got one of the most legendary VC guys to become an investor and advisor. I'm sure he did his due diligence. A man like Breyer would not attach his name to a scam. Nor would a world behemoth like PWC.

>implying he's not DeepBrainGoodGuy or whatever his name was

How are they so effective at scamming companies and brilliant investors? Is Sunny Lu the most amazing conman of our time?

I heard he stole the Crown Jewels and replaced them with spaghetti.

This. Veeky Forums open your fucking eyes. Nobody of this stature and companies of this size are attaching their name to a scam

Because the partners and companies are chinks it's literally impossible for westerners to know if it is relevant or not

where's the PBoC partnership? Until I see that, the partnerships are no name whos

Be sure to signup at altcoin.io?kid=KQCYT so that you can vote to have VEN added before it goes live on the mainnet this month.

25% off your fees forever if you sign up as well.

if this is the price when so many people apparently think it's a scam. imagine when the technicals do come out and *gasp* it turns out that it wasn't a scam! who woulda thought that these companies invested and partnered with something legit

>investing in ching pao jung ho's made up coin, and no one knows what it does

wew

the companies are no name chinks, not relevant

it's not that Jim Breyer runs one of the most successful VC firms in the world. that's completely irrelevant /s

>DNV-GL
>Renault
>PwC
Yeah they are no name companies if you are poor.

>one guy who got paid off to shill for us means we're now as legit as ethereum

ITS DECOUPLED

DE-COUPLED

FROM BITCOIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS.

THIS FUCKING COMMIE CHINKCOIN WITH ITS DUMBFUCK NAME AND TEAM OF SQUINTY SLANTS

IS NOT FOLLOWING BTC.

up 18% vs bitcoin during a downturn

what the fuck is it going to do if the market ever recovers?

>french cars are good
wew lad

>DNV-GL
23.3 Billion in revenue. but Veeky Forums doesn't recognize as a household name or do any research. Honestly FUD all you want and stay poor but don't say you didn't have the chance in 2 months

this, people are dumb AF. If this is climbing in a HARD downturn. just wait... you dense mother fuckers

i can't tell if this faggot is playing mind games and is actually happy about ven or if he is literally retarded

Not only that- but he has connections to the inner circle in china. We're talking president of mother fucking china. He stood dick to dick with him in a recent photo. Just from that alone, it's in the best interest of him and his chinese wife that this project takes off. If not, he would be finished due to him being shunned from the chinese circle.

I have 10k will i make it?

The fact that VEN is now growing with no relation to BTC means that this coin will be INDEPENDENT. it is it's own thing now. nothing will stop it.

you already made it

you don't have 10k so it's impossible for us to know if you'll make it. based on your larping though, almost 100% chance you won't make it

I'm in this but i see street shitters shilling new coins every fucking day. And let's be honest, VEN is not a fast 5x. But some of these new coins are, do you go all in on ven?

Or do you have like 40% of your funds to invest in those shitcoins to try to catch moons and sell.

HOW DO I IGNORE THE PAJEETS, HELP ME

is 1480 enough to make it?

yes but you are cutting it very close.

That's 200 grand in a month.

is 4100 enough to make it?

THIS ISN'T FOMO. I THINK I MIGHT JUST ACTUALLY PUT A BULLET IN MY SKULL FOR NOT DROPPING 10K ON THIS WHEN IT WAS TWENTY FIVE (25) CENTS A MONTH AGO.

HOLY FUCK ME.

SINK YOU FAGGOT CHINKCOIN I NEED TO BUY YOU. GODDAMNIT.

Off by 2 you ex /pol/ack.
Go back to nazi larping. Are you cut up for making fat stacks?

Sorry. I just got a call from Chang. He says its new ATH time.

yes, you will be comfy EOY

we have very different definitions of making it

This is what I think all the FUDDERS are really after. Missed the boat and now they want it to come back

10k will be worth at least 5 million EOY

Yes

it's still cheap
10$ now maybe 100$ eoy

Bullshit.

Market cap of 200 billion is unattainable.

I remember when they were saying Walton coin was a scam at 1.00 USD. Same thing is happening now at 8 for ven.

T hats a good sign. Barely getting started.

Crypto market is going to explode this year. retard brainlets like you don't understand that current market caps are like a drop in a bucket compared to what they will be EOY. We're talking trillions of dollars worth in crpytos. Stay poor faggot, ven will be >500 EOY

In that case, maybe I've made it. I just have slightly lower expectations since that would require it to get really fuckin close to BTC's current market cap.

Um unless the market dies down and normies bone out? Which is entirely possible.....

market cap will go up considerably this year, come on guy think it through

80% in VEN and ICX
chillest dip in my fucking life.

chinks won't let this fail... also crypto isn't going anywhere. the bubble won't pop for another 2 years MINIMUM

medium.com/@mr.laserman/analysis-of-vechains-rise-and-forecast-for-2018-890862a92bb1

Quarter 1: VeChain $30 to $109

Quarter 4: VeChain $150 to $543

These might seem like big numbers, but in truth, VeChain is just getting started.

30K holder here. So comfy.

Dude, I'm in for 250 and will make that grow to 600 progressively as price goes up to keep risk controlled so I'd be more than happy with this going to 2 trillion. I just don't think it's realistic that it'll get to 200 billion. Maybe 20 billion is a more reasonable goal for EOY.

i mean i hope so but that's not a sure thing at all. we very well could bear market all the way till end of spring. Just hope you're right and I'm sitting comfy with this strength node

literally no idea

Can we just dispel all of this half-assed VeChain FUD once and for all?

>Jim Breyer – one of the most legendary VCs. He wouldn't so deeply associate himself with something without doing a shitload of due diligence, likely using top-flight lawyers to do it.

>PwC – one of the world's foremost advisory companies. Not even worth getting into this.

>DNV GL – a leading quality assurance and risk management company. Traces its roots to 1864. Over 14k employees in 100 countries. Nearly $3 billion (USD) in revenues in 2016. Again, a huge company like this doesn't willy nilly enter into partnerships without doing a lot of diligence into the prospective partner and its product.

Merely saying this is a chink scam doesn't make any of this go away.

Chicken train runnin all day.
Lazer beams in my brain, can't get on and I can't get off the chicken train..

lets say crypto market hits 2 trillion (well within realm of possibility). a 250 billion market cap would mean that ven has a 12% market share. VEN is a top 3 coin. 12% of current crypto market would be 60+ billion which is right between ETH and XRP. sounds about right to me...

Normies out, institutional money in.

i like you user but don't larp with me. you don't have a strength node

people literally said this at 15k, 25k, 50k, 75k...
you guys are fucking clueless.

pajeet shitcoin, sunny is shady as fuck. dont buy unless you want chinese whales to dump on you

honestly, I pitty anyone who knowingly looks at VEN and decides not to invest. You only have yourself to blame. At least the chads coming in can say they didn't know any better and didn't see it until it was $20+. Don't get JUST'd Veeky Forums do the right thing.

For those of you who have been in crypto for years, what was it like a few years back? Was there easy 5x shitcoins and such or was everything low volume and a slow fucking crawl?

Chasing all the chickens away....the chicken train...

MFW I actually do. But with no real reason to prove it to you. I should have 20K but panic sold the drop and JUST'd myself. There are a lot more people on Veeky Forums REALLY close to making it than you think. If you had 10K to invest last summer then you are there (me)

And you don't think China is trying to beat the merchants in their own merchant-y ways? They are just like the ZOG.

Anyhow, Vechain's stability/growth during a BTC drop is not something new. Remember during September's China FUD and ARK shooting to 120k? Or remember when all alts were crashing in October except ETP and people thought it would grow even more since it wasn't "coupled" with BTC's price?

I'm not saying it is a scam, but it's current price/stability is definitely reminiscent of those two events.

In all honestly it's most likely whales playing around or parking like they did those previous times. But there is still money to be made if it follows those patterns. Just not for long. Good luck riding their waves.

>Implying he wouldn't sell out like Roger Ver and betray his countrymen to the Chinese.
>Implying PwC which is chinese/south-east asian cares about the rest of the world getting screwed over for China.
Last one you may have me but from what I read it seems most of their customer-base is in Asia.

I finally just bit the bullet and bought 100 coins. This coin better be at least $15- 20 by end of the year

You misunderstood me. I meant just wait and this thing will pop off even more. It's going to rocket once the market turns up again.

...like a sawed off dream chasing chickens away....Bok..BOK!

IM currently 50/50 VEN/ICX

should I change my ratio for the next few weeks or just roll with it

I have around 77K Ven. A strength node isn't uncommon.

Lmao dude 15-20 EOY. More like end of Q1. And I'm not even kidding. 1 Month. screencap this

>wait for the correction at 55k sats they said

Man i love VEN kek, will this shit ever drop below 75k sats
>it passed ICX
fug

>ZOG
what the fuck is a zog? u sound borderline retarded lol