RLC

Bought 10k of these. Will i be a millionaire in 2 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/poco-series-2-on-the-use-of-staking-to-prevent-attacks-2a5c700558bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, probably not.

Maybe, who the fuck knows in this retarded market, 20k here

I think staking since v2 will drastically increase price, but who knows

People nowadays are just investing in heavily marketed shitcoins, but projects with real value will surely moon also. Just wait for some partnership with some tech giant

Yeah, i'm not touching this stack for a while, pretty sure this coin will be big in the future.

Lets hope they actually release the V2 in time and it will hit 1bil market cap this year for sure.

I have half your stack and I'm already laying ground plans for my diamond mansion

You will be millionnaire in May 2019 (V3, and they always deliver on time)

THEY HAVE STAKING?
BRB BUYING MORE.

Got 10.5K here myself OP

Staking? Where did you get that?

Yes they will have staking. Read up their POC mechanism. Your rlc rewards will depend on how much computing power you provide and how much RLC you stake. If you provide fake computations (to save energy, time etc.) you get penalized from your staked amount. It's not staking in traditional sense,but nonetheless it will create a higher demand for RLC

I'm afraid this weeks announced partnership will be a little underwhelming

What if I want to stake without providing any computational power, or minimal computational power?

if im correct you wont get anything then. But please dyor. They have whole article about poc and you can always ask in slack

Partnerships are a stale meme anyway, all they do is inflate price for no reason.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

here is the article:
medium.com/iex-ec/poco-series-2-on-the-use-of-staking-to-prevent-attacks-2a5c700558bd

I sold mine a few days ago. I am not of the school of thought that a team of goofy professors with no business experience is a "solid team", especially considering the complete lack of marketing or even apparent development in the past several months.

what do you mean lack of development? They are ahead of schedule and they will release v2 in may

Their github gets regularly updated.
What do you mean lack of development?

you're dumb.

>lack of development

They deliver. Not like 99% of others crypto.

I don't really do reading just tell me what it means.

Github is a repository for code and documentation for projects.
Alternatives are bitbucket(my favorite) and others.
You can see updates to the code on open source projects in real time. The reason people use it is to be able to roll back, update and fork their code so if a critical flaw gets introduced it's still recoverable.
As opposed to simple file storage. This is called version control.

got only 1k but 1/10 of a millionaire would be fine for me.

question: why is this better than SONM?

cuz PhDs

cause they have a working product already.
and oh also it's not a scam

I've been slowly accumulating every time this dips bellow 2k sats. I have 25k so far. Looking to grab 175k in the next 6 months.

so you pretty much dont give a fuck about the technological aspect of a product and you simply follow hype and marketing like an retard?
way 2 go

Dudes the volume is so fucking low for this.
I tried to buy 20k and it took me like half a day without crushing the price lol

the team def needs to step up to investors.

they are far ahead of the game. tech like these which are being built while ETH is itself establishing its place in the coinmarket is difficult to sell.

That's because everyone is hodling

The most undervalued coin. I see no limits for its futures even though they lack marketing.

nobody wants to sell at this price, that's why there's no volume

yeah its hard to explain it even to the Veeky Forumstards yet alone to normies.

nah the coin itself is not popular. 700members in the main telegram channel and only like 2k subs on reddit.

One reason I picked it.
No real risk of manipulation and low visibility means room for growth.