Kek you queers said it wasn't going to 3 cents

kek you queers said it wasn't going to 3 cents

it went from 2 to 3 cents in the span of 6 hours

big investors are confirmed to be buying the 1 million token bot while they're still cheap, driving the coin to new highs randomly. Buckle in now faggots, last FUCKING chance and I'm serious.

For clarification there was like 20 of you dumb faggots in the last thread "waiting for 16 cents" and it never happened.

>HURR IT WENT UP SO ITS GONNA GO DOWN
>HURR NOT BUYING ATH

anyone who bought at ATH a days ago just made 33% gains in an few hours last night, and will continue to climb

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord(dot)gg(slash)KsFzrtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20 and 30 cents I meant FUCK

I bought this at 5 cents, and I will sell by mega hyperdick trader pro extreme package to a hedge fund for several million dollars, in a year from now.

>spoiler: the signals are almost exactly the same as stuff you can access and receive for free, or as little as ~$50 a month

the arbitrage cost 1 milion cnd
if cnd reach 1$, a whale need to buy 1 milion usd of cnd
less person can access more will be valuable
this is easy 1$ eom
5$ eoy

>PBC recommends this coin
>Everyone goes in
If not for this, the coin wouldn't have made it this far.

more users will have access to bot, more the bot will be accurate
cindicator in future will move the altcoins market like pbc but decentralized
is fucking huge, whales know and not want miss the boat if price will be expensive
this utility token can have easy 10 bln marketcap

Look at the trx and tnb charts

this guy gets it

same

even the cheap bot will be expensive one day, holding any amount of this means you will make it

yeah man, totally

>looking at shitcoins with no products

no thanks, don't need to

PBC gave it light

price can only go up, all need to hold the token for access bot so low sell pressure
and for access need to buy
binance have 5 milion of users
this is the only token that not need marketcap
and more price go up more the arbitrage will be accurate because less person can access so big whales want push the price.
cindicator will move the market, top 5 coins eoy

it was almost as high as it is now before BTC took a shit

PBC also shilled ETH at sub $10 and neo at half a cent, are you gonna say they wouldn't have made it if not for PBC?

This whole thing is a scam, but it's going to make me rich so I don't really care about the ethics.

Long story short is that peoples opinions about the market are not the same as their opinions about the weight of a cow, or the number of jelly beans in a jar. The idea of crowd sourcing market predictions has already been tried in traditional stock markets and currency exchanges, and guess what?

It didn't work. This is not a new and exciting idea. It is simply the application of an old idea to a new market that hasn't seen the scam before.

My intention is to make a nice little stack while this still has steam, and then get out before people realize its nothing more than a collective pump and dump as they all jump on the same coins together and then nothing happens.

Meanwhile cindicator claims success, because their coin "mooned", which was caused merely by its users injecting money into it in the first place.

It's hilarious, actually. Oh guys BTW cardana and ark are mooning this week, better stock up.

Just a little tick and people come and give me "you's"

this isn't just crowd sourcing market predictions, that's what ignite is.

>oh but we've got our machine learning quantum AI annihilator anime waifu working on it also!

Neato. A search engine aggregator and TA algorithm combined. Go check out Cryptoball on twitter. The same shit.

>but our fuckin math wizards! medallion fund!!!

gee whiz, you're telling me some guys "solved" the stock market and a bunch of other people didn't immediately figure out how they did it? AND they are still alive? wow that's super impressive

please keep buying this shitcoin, lets go up to $1 so I can retire.

>tnb has no product
Ok kys pajeet

>itt bagholders who bought at ATH

tfw bought 10k @ 1.5 cents

Wish I could afford more, got in at ~$0.15 like the majority of us

From where?

If you want an actual coin that will provide timely recommendations and a solid trading bot, look into the NapoleonX ICO that's happening today. NPX is developed by actual quants and not just the bullshit "wisdom of the crowd" bullshit that Cindicator is pushing

Use my referral if you want 5% more coins:

ZCUPXFZX

Is it too late for this? If I buy now is it TRX all over again?

Make money even in this bear market.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Amen brother

Anyway into this if you're a US resident?

Probably not unless you have a piece of ID from another country (dual citizen)

>shills some shitcoin to get his referral bonus

back to the shitting streets

T.me/Blockpulse on telegram posted CND as TEEKAs shitpick a few days back.

Skyrocketed since

I mean, you'll get more coins too so it works out

Easy to predict what's gonna moon when literally every single coin is going 100% / month

Yeah but do you beat the market?

If you moon no matter what you buy but underperform just buying and hodling every shitcoin in the top 300, your strategy isn't really that good even in a bull market.

just hodl, this bear market probably won't last long. cindicator actually predicts that by next month the total crypto market cap will break its previous ATH.

Agreed, and also the idea that wall street traders with access to the world's top quant talent is going to go splitsies on some crude bot from an unknown team is laughable

What will this become EoM? 1 dollar possible?

This coin will be 20ct average the next months
probably pumped and dumped most often next days

Also it's a shitcoin

I predict it will leak back to 1.9-2.2k sats

thanks brahs, almost got pajeet'd

hahahhaha enjoy missing the real pnd guys these last 2 legs up were the pre-pump spikes.

There's no remaining catalyst. It could happen, but it's unlikely. Teeka said up to $.3 and that puts it in peoples heads that over $.3 and you're buying too high. I think it'll rinse and repeat push up to $.3 and leak down to $.2 for the next couple weeks.

It may seem cool now, but the flavor of the week never last that long. I'm rebuying around 1.9k-2.1k sats.

Join the first ever group where the coin is voted by the community. No more pre-pumps

discord(dot)gg(slash)KsFzrtk

I hope so, currently all my shit is on ICOs waiting for release

Fucking nice. Got 100 of em chillin. Need more

>sold at 1500
yeah fuck me

>bought at 344
>sold at 2685

Probably my best outcome ever. Shame I didn't have more.

should I buy 200 of them and let them chill on Binance? bitcoin price is pure shit right now AAAAAAA

one of the few intelligent people in this thread

Do you remember back in December when he said buy up to $0.06? Did people stop at $0.06? It'll touch like $0.42 in it's final pump of this series before dumping back down to the 20s

Forgot to add, he also said he fully expects it to hit $5 in 2018 so the idea that people think $0.30 is to high because they're listening to him is kinda ridiculous.

this shitcoin has made me money so I'm watching it.

question for the believers

what's stopping a competing group buying the million dollar bot and posting the info for free? this would undermine the whole premise

they would just use the pump to buy their bot and give it away for free, not to mention that if they buy the million dollar bot and it crashes and their project doesn't take off, they're now out a million dollars.
With most ICO's staying 10-25 mil now because binance likes low mc i doubt they'd risk that large of a portion of their start up cash