Who is else is taking the opportunity to relax and enjoy life while the market corrects?

Who is else is taking the opportunity to relax and enjoy life while the market corrects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2n212OP1cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw missed out on cryto, but got cuddles from a girl you liked for half a decade. Shes breaking up with her bf too. Invest in relationships, to the moon

i'm using the time to figure out my god damn fucking taxes

stay poor retard

well not really relax since I'm not a NEET like you but yeah, life is easier when I dont have to look at Delta every fucking 5min.
Learning for Uni tho.

no amount of money can replace the warm embrace of a woman who loves you

>Bought stuff during dip
>They only managed to be partially filled
>Cannot relax unless they fill completely so i can set sell orders at different %

I would prefer the warm embrace of the heated seats in a new lambo

>TFW when too lazy to watch red candles all day

>TFW when too lazy to watch green and red candles all day

talks about enjoying life but is shitposting on Veeky Forums

when should I buy VEN, ICX, Tel or whatever the fuck? Now? I am going to drop 150 right now and another 600 hopefully soon. I want 25K$ this summer, doable?

when should I buy VEN, ICX, Tel or whatever the fuck? Now? I am going to drop 150 right now and another 600 hopefully soon. I want 25K$ this summer, doable?

Pretty much. I only check Delta twice a day at the moment and Veeky Forums once a day. Been focusing on other stuff like my lifting, my relationships and my career for the last few weeks.

this is panic for the normies comfy for some of us ya dig...life is going to be ok

Welcome to the friend zone, faggot

The market correction will be the devaluation of almost all crypto with a few diehard idealist collectors maintaining BtC at

Or her annoyance

She's breaking up for some other guy and she came to her guy friend to be consoled, right?

I’m converting all my crypto into gold coins. Fuck this fake internet money. Store of value my ass

Wrong move

You should be accumulating your coins of choice during dips

Quick question: Whats the name of the exchange owned by coinbase where you can avoid fees with? I want to buy BTC and send it to my binance account, but I dont want to get bent over on the fees...what do I do?

no amount of woman can replace the warm embrace of money

>women
>love
you have to decide.

Dgax

CDAX or GDAX I don’t remember because I don’t use that garbage sight

>And let's say the inherent problem with crypto didn't exist (I.e., let's say it was superior to actual currencies managed by banks)
This is enough for me to tell that you don't really use your bank a lot.

Yikes.

You have to make a GDAX account and then verify your identity and then you can send it to gdax from coinbase and then from gdax to wherever

goybase

GDAX, I made $3K there before trading elsewhere. I actually prefer GDAX for trading my mains.

At the minimum we're speculating on tech startups, there's value outside of crypto as currency

>Shes breaking up with her bf too.
>Already cuddling with you before breaking up with her bf
Trust me user, if she does it with you, she'll do it to you
I'll be looking for your post eventually when you find out she was already talking to someone after she dumps you

Has happened to me before, if they're talking to you while with their bf, then they'll be talking to someone else while you're their bf

You believe this because you've never had to deal with fraud, estates, or any of the other parts of the banking system that show why third party intervention is important. Someone gets your BtC key and you're totally screwed. Can't even really sue anyone. The things that make traditional banking have security problems and inefficiencies also allow money to be recovered and legal liability to be assigned.

Let me ask you this: how would you leave your crypto wealth to your family in a way that would guarantee they could retrieve it in the event of your death? A lawyer? Maybe a fiduciary? Basically a person who locks up that info and uses forensic methods to ensure that your bereaved are who they say they are?
That's banking. Crypto basically just requires a duplication of existing banking as well as adding single point of weakness so people can lose access to their accounts or have a key stolen to one account and get held hostage for fiat currency. There is no way around the fact that money relies on humans trusting each other and building institutions of trust. (But I'll admit crypto might be useful for firms like Adobe or Valve for software transactions.)

all in VEN, the tether with hefty return

comfy

bitcoin dips my sat value goes up without risky trade hopping

life is good

but it can and also it can buy a woman

What happens if I cancel my bank transfer? Will Coinbase ban me?

>I bought 2.5K of ether yesterday @ $1065 each

>Coinbase transfer takes 9 days

>Ether dropping to $500 supposedly

Thanks Wells Fargo for not letting me gamble me monies away

do you kiss you mom with this bullshit mouth or just your own dick

No way in hell he grabs that pussy

>how would you leave your crypto wealth to your family in a way that would guarantee they could retrieve it in the event of your death?
Smart contract.

>You believe this because you've never had to deal with fraud, estates, or any of the other parts of the banking system that show why third party intervention is important. Someone gets your BtC key and you're totally screwed. Can't even really sue anyone. The things that make traditional banking have security problems and inefficiencies also allow money to be recovered and legal liability to be assigned.
Also do you even realize how stupid you are sounding? Banks are single point of failure, it's much harder to steal someone's cryptocurrency from cold storage, than hacking into some central database. Fraud happens with banking and payment systems everyday. You just don't realize this because banks must compensate to people.

That's the gayest thing I've read in a long time

Comfy thread, thanks OP

I hope someday you will find love.

Found the beta orbiter
Stay poor faggot

Stfu. Crypto is gonna fail. Get off this board you nigger bitch.

relaxing when the market dips and not spending countless hours researching for the next moon missions.

this is the time for crunch mode! why do you spend your time panicking and fomo buying when the market is at the top? buy high, hodl until ur money comes back!? kek

lmao faggot

>3d roastie
gross

>tfw you will never be a teenager snuggling with your crush alone at home during a snowstorm
why even live

>Thank you for correcting the market.
Can't believe nobody made this kek-worthy joke! PRAISE KEK!

this

gay.

no woman will love you without money

check out this discord channel (gg/z9njxrP) if you wanna 10x your returns easily

I just finished a 3 day drug/booze bender. So yeah

>discord
You must be 18+ in order to post

kek

>the market corrects
It's not correction, it's the end of the tulip mania. All the pool of fools was exhausted.

I turned 30 last week and wish I was dead, so no

nice try BOA

VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

what a shithole Veeky Forums has become

Shill me on what food I should get for lunch, Veeky Forums. 50 cent wings at the student union, or Taco bell?

Veeky Forums is pretty much down. No one can create new threads.

>thc id
All in on thc

wow, you are so uneducated it's hilarious. You are never going to make it. Go back to stocks, something easy that low IQ people can understand grandpa.

Are we talking wing dings or buffalo or what?

▖▖
▞▛▟▜▚
▝▜▞▙▜▟▗ ▗▖▖
▜▟▀ ▗▟▟▜▚▛▙
▌▟▞▖▗▄█▜▟▞▙▛▛▛▛▙▙▄▄
▝▝▄▄▛▛▟▞▙▙▛▙█▜▛█▟▟▚▛▌
▜▜▚▙▜▟▙▛▙▛▛▙▙█▟▜▟▟▛█▜▖
▚▜▙▙█▟▟▝▜▟▜▜▙▜▟▜▙▙█▙█▞
▘▙▜▟▘▚ ▖▀▀▝▀▝█▟▌▌▘▘
▝█▝▛▀▀▙▖ ▟▀▀▀▖▙▙
▝▜▟▘▗▖ ▛▜▘▗▄ █▜▗▖
▘▖▌▙ ▄▀ ▜▖▖▄▘▞