Internet Node Token

INT is releasing 100 million more coins, effectively fucking all the backers so far, get out of this shitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)Ez9J9Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice fud but uhmm no, you can’t enter at a lower price sweetie ;)

It was already given to investors a long time ago

I entered at 2000 Sats friend, don't mind me dumping this shit

i literally sold all my stack, it instantly makes it 35% less valuable...there will be a dump for sure

The circulating supply is already in circulation, it is 250, not 150.

So nothing is being "released or dumped" you faggots, they are already in circulation.

.... held by SILICON VALLEY INVESTMENT GROUP.

Seriously if u dont buy, youll stay a poor virgin

this

But the circulating supply listed on CMC is 150, that's the point.

Being THIS retarded

OMG higher circulating supply lets forget the team the product the potential and dump bcz of circ supply omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ABSOLUTE state of Veeky Forums is fucking pathetic lel

What FUD?? The team announced it on telegram ffs. Get out of that eco chamber!

enjoy diminishing in value friend

just bought 700 from several hours ago
I'm confident

Dude, it is very likely that people will sell one the supply is updated on CMC. Then you can get more coins with the same amount of btc.

They didn't "release" anything you fucking faggot pussy.

This is good for INT because they are held by a Silicon Valley Investment group.

Also the iOTA fud today is great for INT

sorry fag u cant buy cheaper kek

>circulating supply higher
>omg let me sell right away and miss 10x moon!

Do you see how retarded your logic is

Dunning kruger effect, look into it

but tether releases coins and the price stays the same?

int needs to adopt this business model

so sell now and buy back cheaper or keep hodling?

im afraid as fuark that i will my beloved int haha

>2 INT FUD threads in a short period
Oh boy, bought 100k more

no you fucking noob, hold 2-4 weeks and make 5x returns. dont listen to retarded bizraeilis, nothing has changes whatsoever.

got out a couple of hours ago, waiting till news hits and the dump, then buying back, still have faith

it has been released already, just that CMC was wrong

one of the few ways to make money with crypto is getting in before the pump

Join the first ever P&D group is where the coin is voted by the community. No more pre-pumps

discord(dot)gg(slash)Ez9J9Dg

gtfo pajeet

at this point how we know the sillicon valley thing is even true? i like INT but their team is one of the most shady ive ever seen

this is by far the best strategy if you believe in the project

you may think you can time the market and buy in lower, but in reality, if the price dips your mindset will change:
"it's probably going lower, i'll wait to rebuy"
"maybe this isn't a good project, i'll look for gains elsewhere"
then next thing you know, 2 months later you see your old friend INT after having completed a 15x

those 100.000.000 coins were already in circulation.

we all knew that INT was risky, but this ''new small information'' was the last straw for me, the telegram community is a nice one and i really wish they make it but im abandoning ship

it's not shady, it's just aimed solely at the chinese market.
if you spoke chink, you'd know better about whats going on. as if, it's like chinese whispers (no pun intended).

lmfaoooooo thanks for the laugh & your coins

Holding 70k and this post affects me not in the slightest. Mainnet is end of the month don't fall for this shit.

anyone else having trouble getting it out of etherdelta wallet? used 420k gas limit. was able to get it out from the contract but not out of my address to another address.

Nice try but I got in at 2k sats and I'm comfy

Yea. I couldn't get it into a contract and now I can't get it off my address. Not sure what's going on

i thought it might be the gas limit. a lot of (!) txs showing if you go to INT's contract address; saw successful ones using 420k gas limit but that fugged up for me too.

hey, i got it out of etherdelta. I just transferred all my INT but left 0.xxx and it worked. i guess you can't get exactly all of it transferred out. might be an etherdelta thing