This is all a bad joke right? It says TRX is at 0,067$ on CoinMarketCap...

This is all a bad joke right? It says TRX is at 0,067$ on CoinMarketCap. People on Telegram are telling me that TRX is not even 0,01$ worth now? If this is real, Im ruined. Like really fucking ruined. I have nothing left. I put everything I had into this, because I trusted them. Literally all of my familys savings are in TRX, because a friend told me the risk was worth it. Are you telling me I lost everything? 80,000$ gone like nothing? Im so angry right now. My wife doesnt know yet. She will come home soon. What am I going to fucking tell her. How am I suppossed to care for my family now? I have literally nothing right now. My wife has two sons and I am unemployed. How am I suppossed to take care of them now??? I hope someone pays for this mess. If not with money then with a sentence.

Holy fuck

>mfw got out at 15 cents

dont worry, look at the volume, whales are into this coin, just wait for the next pump and you'll see some money

I bought low but didn't sell the top. So really small gains, but just a matter of time

Sell now and put it all into VEN.

Lie to your wife. Never tell them the truth.

> I hope someone pays for this mess. If not with money then with a sentence.

If its any consolation the Chinese government are probably going to execute Justin Sun.

SAME. STILL UP.
NEVER PUT IN MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE. LOSER.

dude. HODL. Prices fluctuate. You are okay. Tron is still being hyped out the ass. Crypto is a baby. My portfolio still hasn't recovered from the January drop, but its fine, I know it will. Yours will too

How are you going to explain this to your wife's sons?

The Tron chart actually looks exactly like my Coss chart, I decided not to sell at the top, missed out on a 3x gain in a week. Losing money at this second...debating buying more now, wanna know why? Its still gonna go right TF back up

they are launching Tron-X ICO now to make up for this

Fresh sauce on old pasta

Check the price on the exchange you gook

finally someone who got it

>I put everything I had into this, because I trusted them. Literally all of my familys savings are in TRX, because a friend told me the risk was worth it.

Never invest what you can't afford to lose. The higher the potential upside, the higher chance it will go down by that much. You gambled, you lost.

>My wife doesnt know yet. She will come home soon. What am I going to fucking tell her.

You shouldn't be touching your entire family's savings without her consent. You were supposed to be partners, guess not.

>How am I suppossed to care for my family now? I have literally nothing right now. My wife has two sons and I am unemployed.

Get a job.

why would you sell for a loss.

all of these

grow the fuck up OP or you're gonna lose everything

>people not getting it even though it says "My wife has two sons"
How blatant must a pasta be for you newfags to spot it?

gr8 b8 m8 r8 7/8

That should've given him away, anyway. To T H I C C, OP. To T H I C C.

This
If it's worthless then might as well keep it in a shit stock instead of trading it away for even more money loss

>take your money out of a worthless shitcoin and put it into another worthless shitcoin.

Veeky Forums

>faggots responding to pasta
eh

fuck off retard

Goes to show how many normies there are here now desu

t. newfag

fake copy pasta? Dude we have seen this before bro, and if it is true shit dude, whats done is done, hold for a year and tell your wife the project is showing promise. Sell at least 10 cents above what you bought it in

i dont mind it makes for great entertainment

i remember this one time where many newfags took the canadian plumber bait

o yeaa lol i forgot about the Canadian plumber havent seen that faggot posting recently, but some stories are true, I like the one where the dude caught his wife cheating and finds out the kids is not his, all of Biz told him to put most of his assets in Monero and other Cryptos, sell the car etc and ditch the whore