Whe Are We Still HODLing This?

It is fucking bleeding to death

I'm not hodling this coin because there's too many bag holders they're just waiting for it's next pump to dump out and walk away. It's a shame because litecoin is pretty awesome in terms of real use.

weiss rating on wednesday hoolld

I’m not holding bc the creator announced to everyone on twitter that he abandoned his project

I have 50% LTC in my portfolio, genuinely sad

>Hodling
I use it to transfer funds, buy moonshots and for arbitrating. Hodling any coin is playing lottery

Everything is bleeding to death right now m8

it's a decent hold. On coinbase. Has shown it can get over $300. good functionality. If you have some, fuck it, hold.

Doesn't seem like a bad hold or a bad buy, honestly

because it's the only real coin I have a lot of. I first about sub 50 dollars a long time ago. Havent bough much since it went above 120ish

that's actually exactly what I am planning
;_;

Would Tyrone buy LTC once Weiss Ratings say it is a good coin?

image you dont know anything and the first thing you find is that weiss rating horse shit. What would you think?

Veeky Forums's principal to invest in LTC,
Normie thinks like this:
Only 3 crypto available
Pick the cheapest one
Buy

I work for Fidelity user. Normies don't invest in equity because an investment research company, such as Zacks, give it a security a strong buy rating.

I traded it all when the retard actually announced that he thought his coin was overvalued and would be under $100 soon

Need to keep coin autists away from social media

Yeah, I feel like it's a decent hold because it's on coinbase. It's the normie site and one of the only places you can buy coin with actual money. Just the exposure justifies holding it if you already have some

Bought this shitcoin at $320. Literally about to cry right now.

>$320
A chink from LTC foundation says it is going back up to over $300 once the much-hyped surprise is announced

sure.

I feel lucky knowing i sold yesterday.

Bought in at $86

Get out of what is essentially a Bitcoin fork with a few tiny differences. This coin will have the same bloated problems as Bitcoin. Litecoin by inheritance is fucking garbage.

>sold yesterday
I'm happy for you bud. If I were you, even if this is going to $500 next week, I would still not regret doing what you did. Holding this coin is cancerous

Pretty sure vitalik said he thought ETH was worth 4$

>Vitalik
He isn't ETH's poster boy like Charlie is. Autism and PR don't get along very well, user

Do you honestly believe in this announcement.

It was hinted at last year and ltc has done nothing but drop

>believe
Personally, that's better than selling at lost and trying to recoup the lost by day-trading.

>Holding Litecunt
Just dump it already

oh, so you're just delusional.

You only lose when you sell... I guess...

There's no value in this compared to Bitcoin. It's just a worthless clone, and has no place in the top 50.

I've been saying this forever, yet noobs keep buying into it because it's a "cheaper bitcoin".

>delusional
I know myself enough to understand that I'm terrible at day trading user. It would be delusional for me to think "this time is different"

bought 2 LTC at $240
dont even care just holding
migth buy more

delusional as in the optimism you give it.

But i would hold as well if i bought at say 280 or so.

It's actually one of the best coins. I'm not sure why it's so low. Whatever i'm hodling all the way.

You better sell at a loss user, no shekels for you!

Clif High's crystal ball told me I should.

i got in around ~$50 in september last year; wouldn't exactly call it a loss but we'll see

>I should
sell? buy?

>Clif High
Is he more accurate than let's say Warren Buffet?

Me too...
Had faith then normie invasion and sellout Charlie. Still have some hope but it dwindles daily.

>normie invasion
I still have a little bit faith in this. Many exchanges are having difficulties to meet normie rush network demand.

Not Holding but using it for fast transactions between Coin Base and Binance, once I make the first 5-10K in this years Crypto Bull Run thinking of picking up one just to save and hold until it moons.

>sell? buy?
>OP's question was "Whe Are We Still HODLing This?"
You tell me.
>Is he more accurate than let's say Warren Buffet?
He's managed to accurately predict that coins will go up in a bull market, so yah, I guess you could say that.