Sorry kiddos

Looks like baby has never experienced a crash before and thinks every bounce up is 'SEE I TOLD YOU, WE'RE BACK!' and every retracement down is 'AHHHHHHHHHH!' it's clear most of you have never experienced market mechanics and are in a less than reputable echo chamber to calm down your nerves and re assert your viewpoint.

Truth is, crashes don't finish in a few days, the bottom comes a far, far way out. Along the whole way down there are bounces back, the key is they don't break about above previous highs. Hence, comes the next leg down.

Look at any crash you mongoloids, the Nasdaq jumped up many many times on the way down from 1999 to 2001, same with most asset price bubbles. It's called volatility for a reason, very rarely do markets just go one direction, same with the small sell offs on the way up to 20k you have small buy backs on the way down.

Go ahead, buy the next bounce

Idk why I'm telling you retards this anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/09/18/bitcoin-crash-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

finally someone who isn't a complete moron

I love how when it's an actual post with cold hard truth it just gets ignored

no its because youre fucking comparing crypto to nasdaq which is regulate to heck
crypto could go to 0 over night
go to reddit if your want to get a pat on your back

so what is your advice?

Not only is biz an exho chamber, its also full of gurus who think they have the answer. I personally think and I feel like its time for crypto to take a nap right now. I bet in the summer time when the sun is out longer and people feel better theyll be more inclined to be bullish and the market will recover.

OP is a faggot

Assets will behave as assets do, were beanie babies regulated?

how low will it go?

Nice sold low 100k

Personally I think we will have more bullish sentiment for a short while after CME Futures expire this Friday. We'll probably dip down again near the CBOE futures next month at the 17th. I hope more people will go long futures soon enough. Also ratings come out on Wednesday, they'll probably rate BTC negatively

I'd be very suprised if it goes below 5k, but i'm an idiot and new to the game so don't listen to me

Please tell me that XLM will moon one more time so I can dump my bags

user gets it
I was going to post a thread with the jesse Livermore quote from 1907 mocking the same retards back then who had to buy muh dip, but the site was kill.
Nobody listens anyway, watch them burn

>normies comparing stock market to cryptos

XLM will probably have a good rating on Wednesday which might give you an opportunity to dump. Personally I'll hold my XLM (not even down on my investment). Hard to say how much people will care about these ratings.

Yo how do I buy/trade cryptos? Coinbase doesn't work on my country.

fortune.com/2017/09/18/bitcoin-crash-history/

Read this and welcome to crypto, kid.

we still have to reach return to normal. Likely mid february back to touch 17K. Then a much more gradual bleed over the course of the year. That is how actual bubbles pop. This is just the first major drop.

It's all numbers and waves, you're not special.

won't matter much in this market

buy high sell low

>le crash meme
who gives a shit, we measure in sats anyway

It's meaningless what XLM does. All eyes on BTC. Every alt follows its movements

I fomo'ed in to XLM at 60 cents, massive rookie mistake but looks like I'll get of lightly

thank fuck I didn't fomo in to some shitcoin like tron

it has nothing to do with the underlying asset, only crowd psycology, brainlet

>it went up before therefore it will go up again this time

>measure in sats

On a side note, this time there's no catalysts like mt gox going down to initiate a crash, but, bitcoin is mainstream now to the normies and they are slowly waking up to the fact that it's a dinosaur at doing what it's supposed to do, and there are vastly superior crypto currencies that do just that - be actual currencies. No ridiculous fees and transaction time making micro transactions near impossible, no massive block size etc. This may take a while to have a mass realization, but it's coming.

Bitcoin is to cryptocurrency as Myspace was to social media. Facebook is coming around the corner

besides a graph what other similarities does a decentralized cryptocurrency have with nasdaq or centralized USD.

68 cents here. Could take a looong time until we get back there, so you better get comfy and wait without looking at the chart every day. Try again in a month

Jesus Christ you are such an incredibly big piece of shit, I can only imagine why these weak handed shits are selling like its the judgement day.

>comparing NASDAQ to crypto
Where did you drop your brain? Idk what's your background but any economist would understand that crypto is completely different from a government regulated market, why? Well:

1.People with very small amounts of capital can invest
2.The market capital isn't even close
3.Its an emerging concept and brainlet normie will take a lot of fucking time to actually understand it which means the more the people understand it and they will slowly the more will be the market capital and had it not been for the cocksucking eurocucks we were pretty much on the road to Saturn

>don't be a dick and buy the dip
>No wonder why there is only one Warren Buffet on earth

Waves of human emotion driven buying and selling.
Prepare yourself.

>comparing crypto to beanie babies

So you think this is a crash. Okay. And then what? Markets don't end. And we can all agree that crypto moves faster. Not in years but rather in weeks and months. So what happens after the crash to let's say 5K? You predict a downtrend and it's not unreasonable to do that but what happens after the downtrend? Why stop there with the prediction?

I'm just fucking scared that BTC will crash and drag down everything for over a year

Stop trying to educate these idiots OP.
We are profiting from their stupidity.

>buying and selling on emotion
kek how fucking retarded are you

>>Idk why I'm telling you retards this anyway.
Because you chose to think the funny threads on here reflect actual user sentiment because that in turn allows you to feel smug and superior with your mundane "knowledge" that really any 15yo could come up with.

>t. bitcoin hodler
Atleast beanie baby price collapse stopped at around 50 cents, because there's a tangible, physical item that you can touch, recycle the materials, etc.

Yeah you are so right. This current crash uas nothing to do with India freezing exchanges and starting regulations to tax everyone in India and banning anonymous user accounts.

You are a fucking retard OP. Every time a country announces they will stop allowimg anonymous accounts and ban exchanges till they put framework in place to tax bitcoin drops severely. China, India, USA, korea, germany.. etc etc. Itz not some magical meme line you shit onto a piece of paper. This is an entire country banning so everyone in that country dumps back to fiat so they dont get their money stolen by the government.
How can you be so fucking stupid you can't see this?

Do you have 9 months to live? What if you are beyond rich in one year?

Learn to read child.

Good point. Like the parallels to Nasdaq. Speaking of which, what the fuck ever happened to Nasdaq?!?

mooning

Thanks, just bought 100k.

See my other posts. India just banned exchanges till they put tax framework into crypto trading. Thank the pajeets

After the crash, a large number of cryptos will go bankrupt. A few will surive, but may continue to trend sideways for some time. Most cryptos are really just GoFundMe sites for software development. Usually about 80% of new ventures fail in bankruptcy. Only the coin holders lose everything.

>17 years of hodling just to break even with peak in 2000
>im now nicely in the green

Alright there's some pressure from pajeets, but in the grand scheme of things it's a tiny blip of turmoil compared to an event like mt gox collapse

I guess I'm just being impatient

Do we need to pull out the Buffet quote for you buddy? Warren Buffet take about the concept of patience a million times. If you want to get rich quickly then go gambling.

Nope not a retard to buy a cramped coin, please kys

Actual marketcap hardly around 40 Billion and you stupid pajeet tell people this "bubble" is going to crash. There is still a long way to go my nocoiner newfriend and we will ride this shit to $100k. Screencap this.

Yes and no, bitcoins gonna be replaced soon but yea it is gonna go on

I already cashed out. LMAO @ Veeky Forums

>muh market mechanics

this is not and has never been a traditional market, dickfuck. this is land speculation of the wild west

He just bought at $19500 and panic sold at $9000. Whole cryto market hardly equals to Snapchat's market value but he keeps saying muh "bubble".

Every rate is changing according to behaviour of buyers and sellers you fucking retarded piece of shit, regulation in a stock market main objective is to protect third parties from being scammed you piece of shit

so why are we still here? just to shitpost?

It may go on for a bit if it bounces off 4 or 5k after this leg down finishes, but it's just speculation. Literally everybody that says 100k+ 1m+ btc is buried balls deep into btc. Take that in for a minute

I don't have a single penny in BTC and will tell you again market cap will hit around 20 trillion less than 2 years. if you think this is just bubble soon to crash you're just a pajeet.

They can't go bankrupt at this point. Almost all of the top 100 I can guarantee you, the developers have bought/assigned enough of their coin at cheap and then sold them for btc/fiat. These developers have cashed out. They won't go bankrupt. Therefore it is in their interest to keep developing to make even more money.

Nope. I don't have a single penny in BTC and still insist that market cap will be around 20 trillion dollars less than 2 years. You are just parroting what you hear from your kike overlords while you still can't even explain how whole money invested in crypto equals to Snapchat's market value. Answer or gtfo Manjunath.

Every night I can still feel my shitcoins. The money I've lost, the wojacks I lost. It won't stop hurting, like they're still there

Because no one actually believes that this is the 'big one'

Snapchat value is hardly 17 billion USD you mong. Crypto market cap has way more than that. Are you autistic all referring to just bitcoin? And within bitcoin just coins that are accessible, not lost forever? Maybe you should describe this before parroting your bs. Snapchat market cap is maybe 1/10 all cryptos..?
Also, you can say snapchat isn't worth shit all you want, buy the truth why it has the value it does over your coins is because snapchat actually exists. Even if you own a share of snap, you own a claim to their revenues. That's cash flow. Snap has a HQ is Venice beach, that's real estate. All these things exist on snapchats book, their ad revenue, their intellectual property. Crypto literally has nothing. It's a bunch of 1s and 0s floating in cyber space. Literally smoke and mirrors

Snapchat value is hardly 17 billion USD you mong. Crypto market cap has way more than that. Are you autistic at all referring to just bitcoin? And within bitcoin just coins that are accessible, not lost forever? Maybe you should describe this before parroting your bs. Snapchat market cap is maybe less than 1/10 all cryptos..?
Also, you can say snapchat isn't worth shit all you want, buy the truth why it has the value better than coins is because snapchat actually exists. Even if you own a share of snap, you own a claim to their revenues. That's cash flow. Snap has a HQ is Venice beach, that's real estate. All these things exist on snapchats book, their ad revenue, their intellectual property. Crypto literally has nothing. It's a bunch of 1s and 0s floating in cyber space. Literally smoke and mirrors

I have decided to become a tiny manbaby investlet after lurking here for a while. It seems to be paying off because I was paying attention to the crash stuff. Ill play with my LINK and NEO and when btc gets to

>beanie baby price
holy shit shut the fuck up newfag

>It's an emerging concept
No it's not. It's an asset, plain and simple. Its price reflects the value a buyer expects he or she will be able to exchange it for in the future.

It's all fun and memes you smelly dumb subhuman boomer scum.

We know about crashes, we came of age during the Great Financial Crisis you caused by handing every nigger a free house.

biggest problem here is u don t know when the fuck market will moon and i promise u, u don t want to miss the next bullrun