New ICO to shill

Ignore the counter, it's stuck. Open for ~12 hours now. They've raised close to $10M now. It's gonna sell out in the next few hours. Normies will fomo on EtherDelta because they missed out.

Get in this ICO (no USA, sorry). You will need to send them documents, which take about an hour to three to confirm. If it's being slow, complain in the Telegram about how you've been waiting for this ICO for ages.

I'm not gonna bullshit you, I'm gonna quick flip this, but if it goes well you can at least get divs from the trading bot.

- French allstar team
- Taking ETH/BTC/Fiat
- Tokens being released after just 8 days
- My connection says they will get listed on exchange soon

napoleonx.ai

If you put over $2000 equivalent in, consider using my code for an extra 5% on top of the bonus for first day: RWSRFNKH

Other urls found in this thread:

napoleonx.ai
etherscan.io/address/0x5753930b7d0443dd3769782c169786844db68d49
etherscan.io/address/0xf058ee35f381a12b3a0f504025419dcaf047ce7f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SCAAAAAAAAAAAM

Also in on napoleonx brother, but i am in it for the long term. Hopefully going to accumulate for the coming weeks/months during and after the ICO before the inevitable 10-100x and get a nice passive income stream

Clear autism detected, doesn't see something good when it's infront of him.

Btw, to get invite codes you need to have invested yourself. So, fuck yourself.

Hmm, can you explain to me why you're holding long? Shed some light on the project if you will. "ICO fundamentals" are great, they are running it extremely well (minus the broken counter).

I just got kicked from the Telegram for asking when the ICO ends.

You think that implies good things?

You stupid fuck. Unsold tokens will be burnt. Let this fags buy some pajeet supreme not this. Delete now.

Check out their video, will explain how the passive income works. Their other YouTube interviews are bit faggy but mostly cuz of their french accents. I'm in balls deep. Oh and also check out their LinkedIn, there are not some 25 year old newbies, they worked for some of the biggest financial institutions

Prob gonna miss out on this because the fucks can't confirm my ID

Sorry, gotta get them 5% gains! Best part is, people can put in your code even after investing and both you and them get an extra 5%.

Thanks, will check. Yeah, I'm getting amazed by this.

Holy crap the amount of green IDs on this thread.

No you didn't, I've been watching for like 30 minutes.

Yeah I really fucking did retard.
Ask the bald mod, he just kicked me for asking when the ICO ends. Said to check the pinned message but there wasn't one because Im on desktop and then he kicked me from the group.

So again, you think that implies good things? especially when the only reason I asked was because you said the countdown is broken

Just checked now, they've actually had documents and videos up for over 5 months, this isn't some new project out of thin air. ICO was supposed to be in Fall 2017.

So why are they kicking people for asking when the ICO ends?

Why is there countdown on the website broken?

the*

Lmfao i got banned too on their telegram for asking when the ico ends. Shady as fuck.

"We intend to maintain customary norms of online communities. Please keep the discussion on topic and respectful. We reserve the right to delete posts that we feel are neither. Repeated offenses and spam will result in a ban.

People on the NPX team are generally available to answer your questions. If not, be sure to check out napoleonx.ai the whitepaper, and the FAQ.

See below for a mini-FAQ:
- NaPoleonX, the 1st crypto asset manager piloting trading bots
- Token Name: NPX
- Presale: closed
- Crowdsale: 22 Jan, 2018 11am UTC to 28 Feb, 2018 11am UTC
- Buying Process: register now on the website, proceed KYC / AML to be whitelisted and wait for the ICO to open
- Tokens for Sale: 50,000,000 NPX (tokens not allocated will be burned/not created)
- Hard Cap: EUR 15,000,000
- Crowdsale bonus: 20% bonus first 24h and until EUR 5,000,000 is reached, 10% bonus until EUR 10,000,000 EUR is reached
- Token Price: 1 ETH = 1000 NPX
- Fund Distribution: Token Sale 70%, Team 15%, Bounties & Advisors 15%
- Token Blockchain: Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Country of Origin: France
- Token Issuance: within 8 business days after ICO close
- Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, EUR
- Not available in the US"

Here is how much money they've raised so far just in Ether (do not send ETH here):
etherscan.io/address/0x5753930b7d0443dd3769782c169786844db68d49
etherscan.io/address/0xf058ee35f381a12b3a0f504025419dcaf047ce7f

Once again this does not count BTC and Fiat payments.

Normies don't use etherdelta you retard

I don't give a fuck how much they've made, I'm saying to you: THEY JUST BANNED ME AND SOMEONE ELSE FOR ASKING WHEN THE ICO ENDS EVEN THOUGH THEIR WEBSITE IS BROKEN

Lol

Only the counter is broken. The timer is working.

>ICO was supposed to be in Fall 2017.
definitely not a scam then huh

just out of curiosity, how severe is your retardation?

>not selling out in a day or two days tops
>giving them money

Enjoy your 50% losses when it hits exchanges.

So why are they banning people from Telegram for asking simple questions? Pinned messages don't show up all the time on Telegram for w.e. reason.

This.

First time I've ever been in a Telegram that bans you for asking questions related to the ico

Fishy as fuck

Read you fucking 60 iq brainlet, it hasn't been 12 hours since ICO launched.

how long does id shit take

ill buy anyway but fuck that telegram mod the fucking bald cuckold

I hate what this market has become.
Look at this shit. Not even one sentence about what this shitcoin is even supposed to do, not one word about what this project is about. No reasoning.
The only hint is in the picture of the countdown, and it seems it's just another crypto trading bot bullshit. A glorified PnD or "signal" group project, basically. One of way too many.