GIVE ME REAL EVIDENCE

Shilll me on why I should feel bad about dumping this closed source shitcoin with no real developers and no upcoming events besides attending some conferences which every pyramid scheme has??

Other urls found in this thread:

capgemini.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/smart_contracts_in_fs.pdf
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you dyor instead?

I did. I found nothing. kek

If you can't see it just dump it bro

Just sell. Idiots like you don't deserve this

Dump it then. You obviously comprehension problem.

Already dumped it. Just didnt know why you pajeets still hold it.

Theyre team consists of 2 nobodys. No github and a version 1 whitepaper written over 4 months ago with a ton of references and not much original work in it.

Seems like a shitcoin thats been over shilled so you pajeets dont know anything about it and think its a good coin.

Was hoping someone can prove me wrong but guess you are all just as clueless why this coins so great.

This is the most memed token for a reason. Why do you think we memed bitconnect before that?

Yeah I mean the whole "team" consisting of two friends from NYU is about the best thing I see for it, besides the CEO is speaking at the Bitcoin SuperConference but we all know Carlos spoke at a conference too... KEK

Read these:
capgemini.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/smart_contracts_in_fs.pdf
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf

Just keep waiting for the cup and handle pajeets...

Just you wait, the handle is forming right now and it will become so big it'll turn in to cup. $1000 EOY

You have the intelligence level of someone who doesn't know the difference between "their" and "they're", and then on top of that writes "theyre".

There is a reason why you're not invited to the club, my very special friend.

Do you have faith in a decentralized peer to peer data transfer network?

Do you have faith that smart contracts will become more vital in many sectors around the world?

Do you believe the oracle problem is a problem that is currently facing the Ethereum network, and is holding it back from off chain APIs?

If answered NO to any of those above, Chainlink is not for you freindo. Best of Luck.

I already dumped it and will pick up later. Will buy it in Q3-Q4

Smtimes I think Sergey is the sort of person ppl call at parties just to laugh at.

When he makes a presentation on a conference, all crypto chads watch him fromm the hallway and tell each other "Oh man, just look at that fatso go. Haha, it's the same oracle bs he tried to push last time. Never gets old". Then they seemingly cheer on him, when Sergey looks their way, and keep snickering, when he looks back at the screen.

When he is finished, chads enjoy to observe his unsullied autism.
— Hey, nice trousers, Serge.
— Thx, they are pretty comfy. Also my momma says they match with my trainers. Don't you like em? I think they dope. If I run fast enough they blink - look!

Then chads wish him luck with his project and tell him they really enjoyed his presentation, so he should definetely see them next time.

the dev is literally speaking at the bitcoin superconference next month

Who else is speaking there?

Carlos

i know this is bait but bitconnect was not memed at all before the scam

Dogecoin was memed a lot tho

Can we stop spoonfeeding these lazy fucks yet? All the info is out there, DYOR.

But we need smb to buy high and sell low.
Who gonna do that if all the oldies hold?

Y u so mad, bro? Dump it and move on. Were comfy holding. U be jelous bout it tho.

blablabla power of collective positive thought 1000 dollars soon

because you will have to kill yourself if you miss out now

it not even optional to hold link

I had an epiphany about ChainLink recently.

Basically it allows smart contracts to use 3rd party data.

You gotta stop and really think about how crtically important this is. You see how massive ETH has become because of the smart contract feature. ChainLink is gonna expand this.

ChainLink may not even need partnerships for the price to go astronomical. The access to 3rd party data is that important. Project will need this feature. There are probably projects we can't even imagine yet because ChainLink oracles aren't out. New scam ICOs will wanna say they're using ChainLink's oracles in their white papers.

I advise always holding at least some.

No but feel free to fuck off back to redit at anytime.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

Oh so a meme was memed?

>really makes me think

LINK is the only way to monetise your autism.
If you know abetter one, plz share