XRB

Honest predictions for EOY 2018

2$

50-100$. Pretty shitty compared to where everything else will be. They fucked up.

1.50$

.04cents like everything else

$500

what's the point of price prediction in 11 fucking months? a coin go 2x in 3 days

Somewhere between $50 and $1000, depends on where the market is at all together

Under 20$

This, sadly

Do I sell it now for VEN? Do I wait for binance? Wait for possible rebrand?

pls wtf do i do user

going into chinkscam at ATH? haven't you learned anything from tron people?

Ok I mean do I sell it now for whatever this faggots wants me to buy? Or wait for binance? Wait for possible rebrand?

stay poor brainlet

i dont want to own any but i might nibble incase direct acyclic graphs take over the world

Those digits.
Based on its usefulness as an efficient transfer of value it should be anywhere from 100 to 1000 USD, but the team shit the bed by being totally unprepared for it to blow up. By leaving investors to stagnate in the middle of a monster bull run and with the ensuing exchange issues (a problem that even the fucktards at IOTA managed to weather despite withdrawals being permanently disabled on Binance), XRB effectively popped its own balloon.

We'll see in a week after the market bottoms out but any growth going forward will be mostly contingent on a frictionless binance listing (if/when that ever actually happens). If they ever managed a fiat portal it could really fly

VEN is pumping without a working product, so that's risky, but you could always buy a dip, Rai isn't going anywhere this month

if we're being honest, $1-5

Around $2000.
100% honest. Feel free to screencap.

Who even knows, seriously has any price prediction for any coin ever been accurate long term

$120

at best, this is a better ripple or dogecoin.

at worst, it is what it is now and broken on exchanges and useless for exchange-to-exchange transactions

sub $10 after binanace listing (look at the massive dump on kucoin)

$1000 easily

dude VEN has a working product. the main net is launching in a few months.

their partners are currently getting used to it so when the public chain rolls out there are a bunch of customers already using it.

VEN is going to hit the ground running hard and the price is going to explode second half of 2018

might hover around the $3 mark

i think conservatively $400-500. that puts it around litecoin marketcap and its better than ltc for sure. 1000 if it rebrands and really markets for partnerships since the team is full of tech nerds and not enough goldman sachs

but then again, facebook was all tech nerds and that shit blew up

Shh whales are accumulating, prepare for that binance pump but don't get greedy and get out on time.

I think it can break $5

150$