Can someone explain this to me? I thought china banned/is in the process of banning crypto (not just btc)...

Can someone explain this to me? I thought china banned/is in the process of banning crypto (not just btc). So how is VEN not being shutdown? Or fleeing the mainland?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

singapore based
plus they have government connections out the ass

I survived the crash because i invested due to some thread made here 2-3 days ago. I sold. Should i go back in... My hands are weak and shaking plus 10k sell wall in binance.

you don't deserve ven you weak handed faggot

It is offical now, i sold at the dip

We just ate through a 750ETH sellwall you dumbass, parabolic movement incoming

Im gettin pretty nervous. BTC is lookin real shaky right now.

Thanks. Just bought and sold some 100k at the same price

I will sell it now

BTC will dump hard and I will buy back

>up 4% this hour

Is it happening boys

china has not banned crypto. You can't ban crypto.
they can ban trading of crypto on exchanges though.

How can I buy vechain? Eurofag/newbizfag here

How can I buy vechain? Eurofag/newbizfag here

Posting from another thread

Binance. Send LTC or ETH (btc is too slow) to your deposit address once you make an account. Alternative exchanges are KuCoin and liqui, but binance is better

Vechain keeps hitting high after high even with the whole market shitting itself.
Already top 20.
top10 soon.

isn't this worrysome?
Can't it tank just as hard?

I have 280 of these (2nd world country, that's a lot of money for me) am I going to make it?

Hilarious-- OP asks a genuinely good question and all you hear is more VEN shilling.

It is weird, isn't it? A country that has taken and maintained an openly anti-crypto stance supposedly fostering a new crypto?

Do you really believe this is just "if you can't beat em, join em?" Or could there be something else going on here?

Today it's just been floating around the same value, but at least it isn't tanking like everything else.

it's illegal for china to ban crypto! keep up with the news. it's all FUD

Best coin. VeChain is centralized enough for the chinese banks to get behind it, it will help them with tax issues they have, so it is practically immortal. The Chinese don't fuck around.

Make money even in this bear market.,,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

I went all in on this shit today. I kinda wish I went with Walton because at the time ornament purchase it was $23, now it’s $29.

But I definitely think we will see this coin only increase steadily in the next few weeks

See you boys in heaVEN

its just FUD rumours by the old faggots at cnbc etc, or whatever the chinese news stations are called. Not possible to ban crypto, wouldn't affect VEN in any way

Count how many of the replies here respond to OP's question in any way and compare to how many replies are just shilling ("I just went all in!").

Maybe this isn't a ponzi, but this is definitely what a ponzi sounds & feels like.

"Hey, why is a country that evidently wants to ban crypto 'supporting' a crypto?"

"Just went all-in!"
"To the moon!"
"I can suck my own dick!"
"We all sound exactly like the shills on reddit!"

yeah you would know about the shills on reddit, reddit bitch boy

Thanks OP just bought another 100k

They never banned cryptos faggot, just unregulated exchanges. China likes to be in control of everything and wants to be a leader in blockchain technology so expect a state approved exchange at some point. Either way you're still a fucking retard who cant even FUD right

The shills are better FUD than any one dude could ever concoct. Look at these jokers. Only a child would be persuaded by their Reddit echo-chamber. Y'all hate Reddit, huh? The Reddit normie army sounds EXACTLY like you VEN shills. Same shit on both sites. You're all bait, falling for some Chinese ponzie.
Hey can I interest u in Bitconnect? I have a pic of some rich guy standing near some Cambodian politicians and a Tweet from Sprite Boy, so that proves it's gonna moon!

"Hurr durr send us you eth and ltc and we'll send you back vem coins instead". Fuck off pajeet go scam somewhere else. This is typical fucking ponzi/pyramid shit stay away