Which coin will moon enough until release day of pic related so you can live off the earnings and play 24/7 for the...

Which coin will moon enough until release day of pic related so you can live off the earnings and play 24/7 for the rest of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VEN

Welfare Coin

very related to my interests
have a free bump, I will be lurking
alternatively, how to make money once it releases
I know for a fact bannon made millions selling wow gold from chinese farmers

This is all I am working for, too, user.

ETH (obviously), XLM, XMR, and STRAT are my big picks.

How the fuck is this even going to work? Hardcore people are going to plow through the content like fucking instantly. They'll get through Naxx in less than 6 months.... and then what happens?

Are vanillafags still fighting over which patch is the "true" vanilla?

nigger i only played WoW because i had nothing else in life. if hypothetically i had enough to not worry about working there's no fucking way i'd waste my life on video games

not all vanilla content will be released at once, they'll probably do it like private servers now where they slowly release the new vanilla content over time.

Then they roll a new char and do it again. And if they are bored they roll a PvP char and compete to become High Warlord. Then they get bored, delete their chars and soon come back to start all over. Repeat ad infinitum.

Whales are hording bnty with mad eth walls, you're welcome

I hope they make pallys do 5 minute buffs again lol

I didn't play video games in years
was fun but can't imagine wasting so much time on it anymore

This is literally my dream. To be able to not worry about money and just play an MMO until I fucking die. Unfortunately the former will probably never happen and all MMOs are garbage these days/I will never get that feel of playing WoW for the first time again.

Feels like suicide tbqf.

define waste
if you have fun, is it really a waste of time? or is it a waste because you're not earning money? or do you want to have kids and see that your purpose of life?

Prepare for major backlash when us vanilla heroes get fucked by blizzard because they suck retail peoples dick.

Vanilla WoW is shit. We ain't living in 2005 anymore

>removed pvp servers
they might as just shoot the game in the back at this point.

fuck off pajeet, go shill your scamcoin
you're not getting paid for this post

OP this is my dream too. Kinda at least. I'd want to work ~20 hours a week and play games for the rest.

I went in hard on ADA - hoping to make a steady income through POS rewards

The rest of my stack I'm using to try to increase my ETH - shooting for staking rewards there too. Got REQ/LINK/BAT/FUN/BNB/LTC fwiw.

You don't want wow classic, you want 2004 back. Shits horribly dated and doesn't have the same sense of mystery it once did. Everyone's too clued up on strats, community are norman fuckwits. I played a ton of wow back in the day and have a lot of fond gaming memories of that era, they're never coming back though. Listening to the vanilla soundtrack on YouTube will give you the same hit.

I don't know. Cancelled my subscription back in 09 to play on private servers. Had a blast playing vanilla and TBC again. Been on a TBC server for about a year now. Tried retail again last month and I can say levelling is for those who are masochistic.

There were people on Nostalrius that had MC cleared between 1-2 weeks after the server launched. On other servers Naxx was cleared even with 4x the hp given to bosses. By today's standard some of these guilds would clear Naxx in 4-5 weeks tops with real Vanilla stats, if it were opened right away which it won't be.

Can't wait to see MC get nerfed on vanilla servers because casuals keep getting dicked.

Who knows. I'm accumulating as much BAT as I can for this exact reason though OP. I'll let you know how it works out.

What about someone that has never played before?

Would it be worth it?

What about someone that has never played before?

Would it be worth it?

Dude this is literally my fucking goal
Once classic drops I'm quitting my job and going full loser neet, I only gotta make a couple trades a day anyway as is so its not a hard task or anything

no, chances are you wont put in the work to truly enjoy it, and the people who play regular WoW who will be on those servers are disgusting creatures

Can i get a biz vanilla nostalgia post?

Make money even in this bear market.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>meeting my future wife on darkshore when we were both 14
>constantly rallying the troops to attack the crossroads for no personal gain
>being level 20 for like a full year because there was so much to do in the game that didn't involve the actual game
>fighting a horde group for entrance to BFD

UFR. I'd suggest doing your own independent research on it but it's a low market cap coin on Cryptopia and etherdelta right now. It's going to be listed on a new exchange soon. If you've been watching what's been happening this past week, there's been a dip across all cryptos but UFR has been staying pretty consistent.

And do not forget about Leeroy Jenkins. lol

ZRX

SingularityNET (AGI Token) and OceanProtocol (ICO in 1-2 months) are my 2 hidden gems. Strong teams backing both. Trust me, this is the future.

AGI Token and OceanProtocol (ICO in 1-2 months) are my 2 hidden gems. Strong teams backing both. Trust me, this is the future.

Weird how this has been my goal, hopefully it comes 2019 and my 120k is 3M+

>tfw you're going to roll some of your gains into chinese gold early on so you can rule the AH with an iron fist