Everyone Who Practices TA = WINNING. Non-TA Fags Getting RAPED

It's time to fact the facts: You were either too stupid or too lazy to learn TA, and now you have no idea what the fuck is going on and you're getting raped.

This is a traders market now. This market belongs to ME. "Hodlers" are now my bitches.

Enjoy the fact that you fucked your own self over.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/RUhQOl66-Bitcoin-Bubble/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5n9y8x/daily_discussion_wednesday_january_11_2017/
forbes.com/sites/investor/2014/07/14/technical-analysis-is-fundamentally-flawed/#fe2356c4fb2b
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/328PBf06-2013-fractal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wrong everyday this week
>Right once
My coinflips have been more reliable.

>sold at ATH
>bought in again at the 10k floor

mm mmm its good to be rich

Thanks for your insight.

And. KYS pajeet :)

that wasn't return to normal. We are still in bottom of first major selloff dip. return to normal will take another month or 2. then sustained selloff to resistance line you have will take all of 2018.

if you can predict markets why aren't you rich?

I literally roll a dice on my trades and i'm at 57% win-ratio. Non-dice faggots BTFO.

Stop being a fucking sycophant, running around repeating dumb shit that reveals your own low-level IQ.

>10k
>Floor

See you in the pink wojack threads when it reaches 8k

Aren't I?

You know, to assume something will always make an ASS of U before ME.

Why are you people ALL so DUMB? I've never seen such cognitive dissonance.

The fact that a mcafee dick pic tweet is enough to moon coins is proof that crypto is way too small for TA to make any sense

Wow OP, nice linear regression super leet TA skills, im sure ur gonna be rich with such advanced socioeconomathematics

You know that TA and cryptocurrency doesn't go along well with each other, right? News could be coming out tomorrow saying that there would be a wide adoption to Bitcoin/Ethereum, and thus would invalidate your silly charts. Again, you also have media manipulating the price, and would potentially chance its trajectory.

You know that TA and cryptocurrency doesn't go along well with each other, right? News could be coming out tomorrow saying that there would be a wide adoption to Bitcoin/Ethereum, and thus would invalidate your silly charts. Again, you also have media manipulating the price, and would potentially change its trajectory direction.

I only use TA to see trends and buy at support lines. That's all you need imo

using TA to predict anything further than a day is fcking stupid in crypto

Ta fags are clueless as fuck. How many times have you been calling the top since 1k? Glad ya finally got it

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5n9y8x/daily_discussion_wednesday_january_11_2017/

Reading all these TAfags predictions for the last January dip is quite funny.

>believes in TA

forbes.com/sites/investor/2014/07/14/technical-analysis-is-fundamentally-flawed/#fe2356c4fb2b

lmao

TAfags disgust me.

>larp
kek

>even if we returned to mean this instant it would still be around $7k

meh, big deal.

Reminder TA works sometimes but crypto is fucking unpredictable.

a broken clock is right twice a day

What's with the connection errors

Heh. Nothing personnel, kid.
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/328PBf06-2013-fractal/

>TA
>meme chart
Wew lad

Who else /been awaiting outside the market all these years until there’s blood on the streets to buy extremely low/ mastermind here?

why the fuk can't I post?

7-8k is fine. If it doesn't happen I'll be shocked.

test

Bullish Flag pattern. A bubble that quick to grow popping wouldn't happen in so many peaks over such a period of time.

how am the markets bitch if i purchased at say $30USD

you think traders can shake us out....we have been through 2013...it was much worse than this.

That's so true. My trading strategy is to figure out how whales would fuck with people. And what price would most likely dupe people to buy high and sell low.

As long as we don't go below $200, I'm profitable. I think I'll wait it out.

This