Fuck

Headed to prison soon .. will be gone for 2 years.
Was thinking about trading my whole portfolio back into Btc/Eth until I get out, maybe half and half. Gonna suck missing out on all the moon missions, but it is what it is ... Any advice Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries/playlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTC ETH LTC

Kek, are you nigger?

Fuck that blows im sorry. BTC/ETH is wise

What did you do

Go allin on NAS

Put jam/jelly in your cereal. Don't reach over anyone's plate. Never whistle.

How big is ur portfolio and what is your risk tolerance? Gl in the pen bizbro

ETH, XLM, XMR, VEN, maybe put a few % in link or some other crapshot shitcoin that might do something in a while

1/3 Monero. That alone can carry your portfolio if BTC and ETH somehow fail to pick up extra steam.

Would be stupid to not try some moonshotting with maybe 20% of your stack in lower market cap coins. Like spread 5% each in 4 different ones, for example out of these: XLM, ICX, VEN, WTC, XRB, ARK, REQ, fucking LINK too (if anyone cares, add to this list).

keep that butthole clenched 24/7

Try not getting your ass pounded out, just lift a bunch of weights in the yard and drink potato vodka

go all in on VEN so you can collect a bunch of THOR

trade into monero, it's going to be one of the only surviving coins (and you'll still make a loss)

youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries/playlists
Watch some of the prison talks. This guy can prepare you a little for prison if you have never been

BTC/ETH is safe option. NEO could be big in 2 years, so you also should consider it

This is legit going to be the best thing for you, user. You won't be able to fuck up your gains by panic selling.

Go all in REQ/LINK/ZRX and thank me in 2 years.

>just lift a bunch of weights in the yard

This. Getting swole is the only positive thing you're going to get out of it

ETH & XMR

you know this is the right choice

Bch or eth. Btc will be virtually dead in 3 months. What a shitcoin.

Invest 5% in AGI. Thank me in 2 years.

Yes, don't drop th soap.

Yes, don't drop the soap.

Yes, don't drop thee soap.

Yes, don't drop the soap

Another prison thread? Why is this a theme on Veeky Forums?

Yes, don't drop theee soap.

Yes, don’t drop teg soup

Buy S & P type coins and put a paper wallet in a lockbox at your mom's house.

Ark, Neo, btc, ltc, rdn, Nas, xrb, and so on. Get out of every coin not on the front page right now.

go with the flow bro
(drop the soap)

>two years in prison

So you're going to a minimum security prison? Wow have fun at your YMCA camp pussy.

Monero.

NO TREVON, IT WASNT YOUR FAULT

NO TREVON, IT WASNT YOUR FAULT

watch out for ur cornhole buddy

When you get out your anus will look like a wizards sleeve.

sell anything made in China,

this means VEN, NEO

chinks are not long-term holds. Oh god no

unironically DOGE

Insider trading?

...just joking

Well, I just learned that you don't have internet in prison. I hope you haven't done anything really terrible. If you didn't, well time to catch up on reading and good luck in there I guess.

STAKE THE BEAN

does this shit site let me post yet?

Cute how eth shills and retards somehow got other retards to think eth was a long term hold and not a shitty centralized scamcoin

40% ETH
30% XMR
30% ADA

Let me post my image you fucking shit site reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This will teach you too hodl

BTC and ETH are solid. XMR and NEO are next up. Put your money in these and you're good to go long term.

Put all your money into XMR and tattoo your passphrase onto your arm

Never wipe your ass. If someone tries to anally rape you, they will see the shit all over your ass and be deterred.

Since your gone for a few years you won't stress about market crashes, and literally can do nothing but hold. Do some research and go 25% eth, 25% btc, and then 50% into a very solid long term hold, probably one that pays some sort of dividend too. You will come back a rich man

This, hes probably going to county jail, gonna play cards and watch tv for two years

50 btc/eth rest some good tokens !!!! Like chainlink , iota etc you can come out prison and enjoy millions

ADA is such a lonnnnnng play it might actually make sense here.

Don't drop the soap also what did u do?

Any sensible hedge would include bitcoin cash -
Equal portions BTC BCH ETH
Keep in cold storage or paper wallet in a safe deposit box and don’t check when you are inside or tell anyone about it

Before going inside:-
Pay off any credit cards and cancel all services
Leave anything else important with family

that, but without BCH (maybe NEO)

Don't drop the soap.

Op remember to only submit when the other party wears protection

user don't listen to any fucking retards, do this:
>70% BTC
>30% ETH

Buy a Ledger Nano S pronto and memorize the wallet seed, give the hardware to your mom or something for safekeeping but ideally it doesn't matter if you lose it because you memorized the wallet seed

DO NOT FORGET IT. DO NOT HOLD YOUR MONEY ON EXCHANGES WHILE YOU'RE IN JAIL, THEY MIGHT SHUT DOWN AND YOU LOSE IT ALL

Divide eth, btc, rlc and ark. Srs

Get a tattooes of anime girls all over your arms and legs do you have something to fap to.

Perfect.

>1 post by this ID
Why don't you go roleplay on second life instead of shitting up Veeky Forums?

You're a fucking retard. Are you new? IDs only count within the same thread. Go post on another thread and you won't have the same ID cuckboy

XRP ALL IN

Federal correction facilities taking pictures from you naked, tats scars and other stuff to identify you. Like in abu ghraib

If OP isn’t larping: please grab some LINK too
Didn’t read the thread but LINK will be super valuable in 2 years

Be nice.

I mean he never replied to his own thread, dipshit. He just crapped out his half-baked LARP and never came back. You're the new one.

Not a sure bet. Bch will certainly be around and gaining - it has btc network effect.

Btc needs to make some big changes to keep its value

WHAT THIS GUY SAID HOLY FUCK WHATEVER YOU DO DONT KEEP THAT SHIT ON AN EXCHANGE FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT THATS DUMBER THAN WHATEVER YOU DID TO GET SENT TO JAIL (but really sorry to hear that man I feel for you =( )

Also ETH and XMR would be my bets for 2 years out, maybe 40%/40% with 10% in NEO 10% BTC.

Or equal split between the four but seriously Monero is going to be one of the survivors of this because it actually has some solid utility.

Go 1/3 in on CND user. Thank me later youll be a millionare provided you can put in about 20k.

This LmaO dimbo cunt. He larped and fucked off.

Newfags are the worst and they are always the first to call others newfags.

Give me your login information for all exchanges I will make you a millionaire

Shouldve paid your tv licence