Proper moon when?

Been holding xmr for 1 year now, never lost faith, but it breaks my heart to see houndreds of shitcoin flavour of the month moon constantly. Its like people are fucking retarded and cant understand the value of a truely decentralized blockchain backed by serious scientist researchers.... Monerobros?

Moons kill coins and are only a benefit for dumpers

Look at what happened to Litecoin etc.

Steady growth is the most healthy

i sold for the alt run of december and moved back into monero. this year it will be $1k at least, possibly as soon as tax season

The fact that monero is below complete shit like Dash and ADA is insulting. Don't worry though user when this coin wakes up its gonna go parabolic. I except a huge jump in March for the new release and it's just going to keep going up as adoption increases (darknets are gonna be ditching btc soon). 7k EOY minimum and that's being conservative.

Monero actually has a use, which is the exact reason it doesn't moon and dip like crazy.

I expect the Weiss rating's will provide a big bump unless the conspiracy theorists are right and they try and tank it.

God I hate newcoiners. Look up the price of this coin 12 months ago

i went from 80 to 400 like a month ago?

It was the same price a month ago you dumb nigger

> still triple in November value

> when moon?

> Being this new.

Literally the only coin that is good. Once Ledger support comes out in a few weeks, expect it to fucking moon.

God I hate newcoiners. Look up the price of this coin 12 months ago

You held monero for a year expecting a moonshot, yet everyone else is retarded

yeah man Monero sucks I fucking hate this coin.

Why do people think tax season will have a big benifit. So they really don't know how much crypto profits you made? Pretty sure Uncle Sam doesn't give a flying fuck.

Xmr follows same reliable pattern... Trade sideways for months then double every once in a while

Point being. They don't care. You'll get audit. And fined. And harassed. Sam gonna get his.

One year ago Monero was $12. Now the price has multiplied more than 20x and you’re complaining that it’s not mooning when everything is in the red? You’ve probably held for like 1 month.

I wish I had bought money when a 60 year old heroin junkie was shilling it to me when it was under a $1

Love this coin. Everytime I move away from the I regret it.

I'm all in.

without xmr the government can tax and regulate cryptos

this will always have serious real value and will always be tied to the value of bitcoin

Mid Feb. should bring some hardware wallets. Weiss rating will either be really bad or really good. Bulletproofs are 95% going to be delayed, but a temp. panic hard coded fee reduction is likley.

Monero went from 50$ to 300$ fucking newfags

What a shame that he probably already cashed out to buy more heroin

>Been holding xmr for 1 year now
Fucking nice

How do you monerbros excuse the gay sounding name and puke-logo?

I want to love this coin, I really do, she does everything she should. But face it: she's the butter-faced fat asian-chick of crypto.

fuck off name and logo are great