Tuesday the 23rd is Launch Date

Link prophet told us that the 23rd would be HUGE for Link and it's future. Any predictions on what time launch is or how high it will go?!

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6621317#p6625424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

03:50

3:50

Anybody got the original post?

$1488

23rd of august

>Link prophet told us that the 23rd would be HUGE for Link and it's future
I don't remember this

LINK is literally the only option crypto has to recover and mantain a bull trend. People don't realize this. There's no more new money. Only holders. We need to breach into the consumer market, governments and the big companies. The best choice is having Smart Contracts interact with the real world. We need ChainLink to be a success or we're all dead.

Assblaster said it would make or break link.

Source?

>nuls
>ven
>qtum
>strat
Theres a list of coins bringing smart contracts to the real world, youre delusional for thinking we rely on one token. One of the benefits of decentralization and a free market is that we dont rely on one token, any crypto can choose to do anything and if chainlink fails any other project can work to take its spot

See, these are coins. LINK isn't even a coin. It's a protocol. A network of nodes, that move data between blockchains, real world and internet. Once the mainnet is out, no one controls it.

You didn't even read the whitepaper, did you? It's web 3.0. It's just as big as the invention of internet.
It's literally web 3.0.

Why are we going on about this 23rd meme? That was a fake Assblaster claiming to be on his phone. Check the trip he used in the archive...

I don't recall this date, so i doubt anything will happen. I do recall assblaster mentioning the month of March tho.

He said there was no hurry to buy link

double dubs confirm

Don’t be surprised when LINK is 11 cents than it was yesterday bros. This is a very emotionally stressful hodl.

where did this date come from
where did this meme start

it'll fall to 50 cents

>swift told banks it wants decentralization
>sell wall 500k
>banks want it
>banks putting only 500k
Fuck off faggots, ven had a 6 million dollar sell wall yesterday

>swift told banks it wants decentralization
>sell wall 500k
>banks want it
>banks putting only 500k
Fuck off faggots, icx had a 6 million dollar sell wall yesterday

Fuck off

I'm selling 300k tonight to pay tuition goys. sorry. If i fuck up the price, just know that its temporary

wtf, is this new pasta

bump my digits ITT

bump my digits ITT

I got this impression it was cut from a different cloth when I read about how it worked on the whitepaper - thanks for clarifying this. I'm pretty new to crypto but I thought link looked solid so I bought 421. I'm turning more fiat probably into eth and was going to look at putting more down on link. Any other things you see coming up which might compete with link for the decentralized oracle /api king? I haven't found any, and its use seems inevitable. I might just keep piling money on it desu.

Buy LINK or stay poor.

Its your choice

what time? make new thread b4 so we can all short it

>short it

can someone explain what shorting means? i tried to read about it but i'm not very bright i guess. i only just started hearing about it when bitcoin started tanking in mid december.

DEVOS boys
World economic forum is tomorrow. We gotta find out if swift is speaking and when. If they present tomorrow AB was right about this making or breaking LINK

what did AB say about this make or breaking LINK? I recall no such thing.

The list of speakers includes:
Eugene Chang, Founder & CEO Penrose Studios
Ellis Paul, CEO Electron
Grapperhaus Ferdinand, CEO PHYSEE
Kassai Husayn, CEO & Co-Founder ONFIDO
Kunze Andreas, CEO & Co-Founder KONUX
Mulholland Greg, Founder & CEO Citrine Informatics
Nedwin Glenn, CEO & President SECOND GENOME
Okada Nobu, CEO & Founder ASTROSCALE
Ozden Babur, Founder & CEO MAANA
Wassenaar Yvonne, CEO Airware

The list also includes such tech influencers as Evgeni Borisov, Founder and CEO at VIMANA Global, Karam Hinduja, founder and CEO at Timeless Capital, Arne Peder Blix, founder and CEO at Friend Network AS, Ralph Schonenbach CEO at Envoy,Eduard Gurinovich CEO at mytime, Alexander Legoshin founder and CEO at Saifu and others.

I'm so tired of this pseudo-religious hype. I just went all in on SKY and called it a day.

Test

I can confirm that the OP is correct. Driving home just now I was stuck behind a car with the license plate 013LNK so we're looking at $13 by the end of the month boys.

Holy shit! I just pushed my sLINKy down the stairs. It made it down 13 steps! $13 eom confirmed.

Post for what OP is talking about:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6621317#p6625424

fake

these are the real AB trips

this guy fucks

LINK TO THE MOON, HUGE PUMP ALL THE WAY UNTIL CONFERENCE

NOT ASSBLASTER

wrong trip
not the same phrasing
contradict himself numerous times with previous statments
said he would confirm his new trip with his old trip but never did

the real assblaster has disappeared after the doxxing incident

What was Eth equivalent of stinky linky?

boy got doxxed from that hair pic?

yea

I guess he never did say

None of those are standalone, blockchain-agnostic oracle networks.
Keep trying.

No he never did, that Belgium dude was just some random guy

check'd

maybe or maybe not
I guess he wouldn't confirme it anyway
I mean he called himself assblaster on a known to the public as racist and vile website

but i doubt it was him but still
assblaster didn't came back after the "false" doxxing
maybe he felt the heat

That's not the real Assblaster

23 is a date of shadowfork

sell your stinkies, find shadowfork and all-in buy before it's too late

SOON

we all know whats happening

So it wasn't the real Assblaster who said to watch LINK the second half of January?

But it's already the 24th

Dubs say it is happening today.

check em

CHECKED

MOON MISSION IMMINENT

Just market bought 100k.
Strap in boys.

Duly checked.