I saw Sergey at a grocery store yesterday

I saw Sergey at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These Sergey memes just keep getting better

kek

Link has driven you guys crazy.

didn't think I'd see this meme here LMFAO. one upvote for you, dear sir

linkies have lost their money and their minds

I saw Sergey at a McDonalds yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Big Macs in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each burger and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Saw him at the record store the other day too. He's got decent music taste.

>there are people on Veeky Forums that have never read this 10 year old pasta before
The absolute state of this place. Are you all itt from /pol/ or /b/ or something

I saw Sergey at a McDonalds yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Big Macs in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each burger and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

God dang it op you son of a bitch

LMFAO

He seems like kind of a jerk. Why didn't you ask him about the future of link or something?

Why do Linkies FUD their own coins to stop other people from accumulating? Greedy bastards

I got digits on /pol/

you know what this means right? first of all bump the /pol/ thread. But it also means LINK will be $500 by eoy

thanks just bought 100k

I got digits on /pol/

you know what this means right? first of all bump the /pol/ thread. But it also means LINK will be $500 by eoy

LINK. Not even once.

wtf whats with the double post

This meme is hilarious... buuuuuut I actually DID see Sergey last week.

As it turns out, Sergey works out at the same gym I do (no, he's not fucking fat, that's a meme, though he doesn't really look like he works out either so idk how often he's there).

I saw him doing deadlifts and asked him if he needed a spot. He looked at me and started doing his set, and every time he squatted down he winked at me, then when he'd get back up he blew me a kiss. He did this about 90 times, and I literally just sat there counting and not saying a word. At 90, he said "yes, can you help me out with these last 10?"

I straddled up behind him to try to support him at the hips, and he said, kind of forcefully, "closer, you need to get closer". I moved a little closer, like an inch away from just being flat up against him and as he squatted he grunted out "closer!!!"

Honestly, it was weird, I was basically right up against him... and I'm not going to lie. I started to get hard. I'm not gay, but there was like... an energy. I felt very sexualized.

"One"

I felt the blood rushing in.

"Two"

Half mast, I was already getting incredibly uncomfortable. I started to back off a little.

"WHAT are you doing?!" He yelled, "Stay where you are"

I shifted back in position.

"Three"

I couldn't control it, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Four"

I was easily half mast, I tried to think of old wrinkly women, my seventh grade band teacher.. anything to make it go away

"Five"

I barely felt human at this point, I must have been beet red. My erection was literally uncontrollably growing.

"Six"

I just started to accept it, it was now getting to the point where it was riding his shorts up a bit.

"Seven"

Easily 80% hard at this point, I started to just fully focus on making sure I was spotting him as well as possible. I noticed he actually had incredibly defined calves.

"Nine"

I realized eight must have happened without me even noticing, I think Iost myself..

"Ten"

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
>vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq
>vocaroo.com/i/s1BeqvvD6Swq

stinkylinky.png

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠞⠋⢀⠙⠛⠦⣄⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠶⠛⠁⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠳⢦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⠖⠋⠁⢀⢀⣴⠂⠉⢀⠉⣠⠴⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠛⢶⣄⡀
⢀⢀⣀⣠⠶⠛⠉⢀⢀⣀⠴⠊⢀⠈⣁⠠⠖⠉⡈⠵⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠳⢦⣀⡀
⢰⡞⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠣⠄⣀⠔⢂⡠⢀⡀⠉⠐⠎⣁⡶⠛⡠⠄⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠛⣶