MFW I'm a nocoiner in this bloodbath

MFW I'm a nocoiner in this bloodbath.

You are a fag and an idiot.

This is a bloodbath?

>not buying the dip

Oh boo hood I'm only up 800% instead of 1500%. Whatever shall I do? Count my money I guess?

>Count my money
You can't count it until it's in actual money, not speculative investments.

I don't mean this to mock or make fun of you for being a retarded coiner, but seriously, if you're up 800%:

TAKE
THE
MONEY
AND
RUN.

>b-b-b-but what if it goes up to 500000%
Then put half back in and keep half. Half of an 800% return going up 500000% is still a shitton.

I had 10000 BTC back in the day (under a dollar), cashed them out when it hit 3, 5 and 7 USD, got a nice profit.

A year or two later, I then started mining dogecoin, and forgot about it, those dogecoins are worth 100000 dollars (when it was 1.5 cent (bought some too) - except that i accidentally formatted the hard drive

Summer 2017 i invested again, sitting here comfortably - and what you guys consider "bloodbath" is healthy - because it makes resistance levels, which makes the next "dip" more bearable. If it only went up, we'd be back at 10 dollars today. It needs time to breathe, it needs time to accumulate - and give opportunities to new investors to get in.

If you think this is bad, it only means that you are new to this space.

Also sell me this pen

so let me get this straight.

You aren't watching the 100,000$ you made out of 100$ a year ago turn into 60,000$.

Wow im sure you're fucking ecstatic.

Bitcoins =/= money.

> assuming we're not making money during these dips

Some people are just never meant to make it...

crypto is the future of money

sorry you didn't buy in early enough to make it user

Poorfag mentality. I don't need 10,000 or even 20,000 dollars. I need 1,000,000 dollars

>mfw i actually understand cryptoeconomics and am confident holding my investments for 1 year before re-balancing my portfolio because i know how prices will be determined long-term.

must suck to be literally retarded enough to believe long-term pricing is based on manic speculation rather than circulating supply / volume ratio, and how to predict future volume and holding incentive through token utility, consensus algorithm, scaling methods and strategic advantages over competitors. wouldn't mind if it fell another 80%, it's literally nothing compared to where prices will be for some of these tokens in 1 year.

Enjoy having neither.

ah, i see that you bought some XRB. Good for you.

I am a man of culture as well

This mentality will cause you to lose all your money, keep investing in artificially pumped pixels you greedy dumb fuck.

What are you holding brother? any xmr?

you are a fool if you think this is all going to die out

are nocoiners under the impression that this technology offers no utility over our existing systems?

mfw pulled out more money than your sorry ass will ever see in his life already whilst still retaining 100s of k in crypto...

Sitting on the sidelines while people made mad money doing absolutely nothing. Are you an irl cuckold by chance?

You are going to lose all the money you made. Remember me when you do.

Already cashed out at last months ATH fuckface. Anybody who didn't was a greedy fuck or legit retarded

mfw still $50k in stocks and growing
if i put that in this crypto scam id probably only have 10k now

you're going to kill yourself when you realise blockchain is here to stay and you were to poor to invest

You'd had 1 million, then 10k, then 2 million, then 20k, then 3 gazillions, then 5k, then 2 brazillians

keep telling yourself that
personally, I diversified my assets in 2015; some small portion of that went into crypto with full knowledge that it could go to zero
care to guess where I'm at now?

it could still go to zero and I wouldn't give a single fuck because I never put my eggs in one basket

You're a stupid baby? You're damn right.
Have fun laughing at people who are down 30% after being up 2000%

it is still unclear to me. do nocoiners expect that blockchain and crypto will just wither away and disappear? i dont know how you could possibly come to this conclusion unless you did no research at all.

Better to live one day as a crypto millionaire than a lifetime as a poorfag

Feeling comfy when I cashed out at the top and now Im just watching everybody bleed their gains out.

no.

i'm not holding any currencies, except a small amount of zencash. i'm not confident that any particular currency has much of a future in crypto, except for coins with the most advanced privacy features for anonymizing funds. my bet is on ZenCash for this. after tokens are scrubbed, they will be automatically converted to stablecoins on payment. it won't really matter what you pay with, so coins that are only currencies will be fairly useless.

buy back in with half once you see a clear uptrend and make double your money my man

Lol, explain why crypto is superior to fiat systems.

ever heard of inflation?

>spoonfeed me information because I'm too fucking lazy to do any research

it's not meant to replace fiat. either you're trolling, or you should do a little research.

I know. Only being up $4000 this week is tearing me up inside. You'll never guess how much I made this month while bitcoin was busy dropping 50%

quantitative easing

what's your strat senpai? I need to learn how to make gains in this shitmarket

Im just waiting btc to calm down or crash to the bottom to start doing some trades. I don't think it's worth playing with fire now when btc is testing 10k again.

Nothing special. I just hunt for dips on good high volume coins. Buy the dip, sell the bounce. I think it's working for me due to the sheer fact that I've been sitting in front of the computer 16 hours a day every day since I started. Only went in with about $100 in August though so far so good.

after every single bear market there's been a bull market in crypto, betting against a long term trend like that is stupidity.

>MFW When im just shorting the hell out of current situation.
Wish i had more capital, might just not pay for my university just to have more money for shorting.
It might be one good thing that we don't have taxation laws here so I can buy/sell/cash out, any time i want without taxes xD.

You do realise that most people are still up from their seed money, right? You might be comfy, but we're still making money

you a TAfag? what are you looking for as far as when to buy and sell? I have the time to be like you. I want to supplement my holds with daytrading as well