NapoleonX - Current ICO

Looking for a quality ICO to get in RIGHT NOW for MASSIVE GAINS?
Well boy have I got the one for you

Let me introduce to you fags NapoleonX. What is it? Simply a managed crypto fund using proven trading techniques and bots. The team is full of experienced finance guys from big companies (from France/Luxembourg i.e. not some scammy chink coin) so you can bet it's 1. Going to perform and 2. going to get manipulated to high Heaven. There's a lot more to this so go on their website and read they're papers if you want to learn more. The project looks very promising.

napoleonx.ai/

What do the tokens do? They're like shares, or perhaps there's a better term with them I'm not familiar with. But basically holders are given a cut of the performance fee the fund charges on investor's funds, which increases based on the number of tokens you hold - similar to holding nodes in VEN.

If you get in quick you can get a 20% bonus on the tokens you buy - but be fucking quick because that 20% bonus falls to 10% once they've raised 5m Euro worth of funds and they're already over 4.5m. Either way you want to get it quick as it's selling fast.

REFERRAL
Use my referral code and we both get an extra 5% bonus for the first 5 people to use it. My referral code: WEWLNMZY

bump for easy gains

Thanks just bought 100k

>Use my referral code

>managed funds
If they're anywhere near as shitty as managed funds for stocks, count me out. Call me when they make an index fund though, miteBcool.

C20 is simple and better and trading now
Don't be stupid

>NapoleonX
so its like a shittier ICONOMI

Already 5ETH on this one, referral : BOOJQDYL
Let's get those codes rolling guys, this is going to increase in price quite surely.

Mutual benefit I don't see the problem

Actually indexed fund is probably a better comparison. I meant similar in terms of people contribute capital which is invested in crypto on behalf of them

>C20
Literally what

>Broken english and non proofread website
>Trying to be quirky xD by calling it a "blackpaper"

shitty meme coin, will not buy

Hey we have a great community for ALL like minded investors. I’d really like you to contribute as we would appreciate your knowledge.

we’re currently a small group so please give it time. There will be absolutely NO VIP/premium subscription membership b.s . It will be free forever. I want to make it more fun but more crypto oriented - LESS Spam, would you like to join?

i don't care about having 15,000 members, 100 contributing members is enough. i'm only asking people i think will bring value to the community

discord (dot) gg "/" WMwVeW5

>Investment vehicles (DAFs) will pay 25% of performance fees, out of which 85% will be transferred to NPX token holders for the 10 first DAFs.
great, so our tokens will be temporary and useless after a year
who even knows how much money is in these fees

That's only one of the papers you retard.

>great, so our tokens will be temporary and useless after a year
What do you even mean by that?
>who even knows how much money is in these fees
Do I have to do all your research for you?
>For such DAFs, the variables shall be the followings:
>Strategy Provider: Napoleon Crypto SAS
>Underlying Asset: depending on the strategies (cf Blackpaper for more info)
>Currency: ETH, but cf Blackpaper for more info
>Min Size: 10 000 ETH
>Max Size: 250 000 ETH
>Redemption Threshold: 75% of DAF token
>Botons' consumption: 25% of Performance
>SCO Day: last day of the month, every 6 months after Launch Day

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

This is too good for biz. Use my code - HKDAQVQQ

>what do you mean
the tokens will only be used to share profits from the first few DAFs

wait what are investment vehicles/DAFs and did everyone literally just buy tokens that only last 1 year?

No it's just an increased share for the first 10. After that the base rate is 35% to memory. Also I think it was distributed monthly.

bump

20% bonus almost over. 10% soon.

so the next BITCONECT

French always speak like that because so many english words come from french that they translate literally their expressions.

Anyway team is solid, all from Polytechnique (elite french school) and have a good background, won't invest in it though because their release is too far away and imo this will probably have a shitton of issues with regulators in the coming years.

Thanks OP just used your referral. Here's my referral for the next Veeky Forumsraelis to get extra 5%

ZUZNCUYZ

>gib monies sirs

cheers buddy
make money sirs