You did buy COSS right user

You did buy COSS right user

>We WILL start FIAT trading in March 2018. This is a step by step solution and first in the process will be USD, EUR and SGD deposits through Credit Cards. With this solution in place we will enable trading with USD, EUR and SGD against BTC and ETH. We are currently checking with the payment provider if withdrawals can be done through same channel and/or we will process withdrawals with bank to bank transfers. (edited text)
Once the regulatory frameworks allow us to, we will also open for Bank Deposits and more trading pairs vs FIAT. This step also require that the new trading engine is in place because the current engine won’t be able to handle the massive increase in trading pairs.

Source - medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-january-23rd-2018-6fbc86df2f89

Other urls found in this thread:

coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf
cosscalc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Big green dildo just 10 minutes ago
>still holding from buying at 1.20
waiting

Where my coss muh nuts at . Sitting on 6k will I make it

Pls hold off on moon until tomorrow at noon, I'll be loaded up by then I swear

Just bought back in tonight at 77 cents after seeing this announcement. Sleeping comfy tonight, already up to 95

I have 20k of these niggers. Locked and loaded

>wanted to buy back last night
>forgot and fell asleep
this is going back down right?

No.

I don't trust them with crypto after their long series of fuckups.

Why would I trust them with fiat? Like seriously, imagine letting these dildos handle your financial information.

this shit doesn't even have a whitepaper, don't get scammed too hard boys good luck

>their long series of fuckups

Tell me about this "series of fuckups".

>this shit doesn't even have a whitepaper, don't get scammed too hard boys good luck

Ahahahahamajsudnwhesjahyehueheue
What white paper for an exchange?

No. DYOR.

If you are impressed by what you learn about Coss.io, then you deserve to lose your money.

When is the new engine? How many people did they hire? Hopefully they hired a guy on the levels on Elon Musk. They could use a guy like him now lol.

Bro a simple google would have found you their white papers. coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf

they are very aware of their fuck ups, check the subreddit. the ceo itself is in charge of damage control and paying back everyone whose sell orders were stuck during the "fuck up".

people got their money back and as an apology they shared 100% fee of the exchange to coss coin holders.

stop fudding and check the subreddit, and there is a wallpaper

they hired 3 developers as far as i know and accepted plenty more communitiy devs like huobi did once

This.

ONLY 3? Fuck, well hopefully they don't fuck up anymore. Bought back in during some morning dip. That dropped it to like close to 60 cents.

Bought back during some morning dip that was dropped to close to 60 cents*

>We WILL start FIAT trading in March 2018.

You guys realize that they are only going to enable fiat if you are in Singapore, right? Only countries regulated by MAS are going to be allowed to transact in FIAT, which is almost nobody kek. Just watch the price dump when people realize they utilize the fiat pairings (if they even can stick to their deadline which they won't).

The COSSmmander has Spoken! COSSmonauts, prepare for launch!!!

source on that?

Holy fuck I can't believe I decided to buy back in this morning. COSS already made me a decent amount but now its making me even more.

Im guessing that is why they are adding USD and EUR aswell... The FUD is going to be real when ppl realize what they have been missing out on these past months.

rune just posted this in the slack.
"coss-rune [2:33 AM]

One section in the medium post has been updated after we received confirmation from the credit card payment gateway:
We WILL start FIAT trading in March 2018. This is a step by step solution and first in the process will be USD, EUR and SGD deposits and withdrawals through Credit Cards. With this solution in place we will enable trading with USD, EUR and SGD against BTC and ETH. Withdrawals will work the same way and will be credited back to the same credit card as used for deposits."
Rune was watching you... now you must eat your own words user.

i see your 'Holy Rune' and raise you 'Omnipotent Rune'

Go to push sell button, nothing happens
Massive logic fuck ups causing all buys to buy high and all sells to sell low
Using site, get randomly kicked off due to unscheduled upgrade/outage/bug/fuckup

Looks like they actually care about this site and this project. They just seem incompetent.

you are running out of time user....

The gateway is going to bring in a Niagra Falls amount of volume

the fact that the New Engine, API, Trading Bots, and Fiat are all happening at the same time is insane. We will literally go to 1 billion in volume overnight. Anyone's guess what that will do to the price LOLOL All of this in Q1. COSSmonauts, PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!!!

this. even if they are honest and really care, COSS is the most amateurish turd I've ever seen

isn't this a direct competitor to XLM?

Fuck the moon. We are going to fucking MACS0647-JD

Lol Fuck MACS0647. We are going to fucking Crab Nebula!!

fixed it for you :D

Just bought 100k

cant argue that the website is turd atm, but they are professional in the areas which are really important and make the difference, like the legal shit and fiat

pics or it didn't happen!

and the exchange is getting better day by day, so im optimistic

I've been in cryptocurrency for 6 months and i have never been more comphy than i am now hodling coss. It doesn't matter if the market goes up down or sideways. As a Coss hodler i make money off VOLUME....price means nothing to me. I'm not invested in the future of one coin.... With coss i am invested in the ENTIRE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET. And right now i'm betting it will be around for atleast another 10 years, by which time i will be filthy stinky rich from all the payouts. Oh coss..... sooooo comphy mmmm

They have 80 fucking developers working on the website, this shit is going to Mars.

At the moment with not that much volume i'm even making around 10 USD a week, in different coins.
Honestly it's not even about the 10 USD a week, imagine the growth of these coins which I might never have bought otherwise over the next 3-5 years.
For what I know, my 10 USD a week today might actually really be 1000 USD a week if we add the value growth of these coins to the calculation.
Gonna hold this coin until the day I die.
Feelsgoodman

This is so true. Alot of ppl are missing this part.

how many are you holding?

>200 btc daily volume
>60% of the volume is their own coin
no thank you

must be around 15k

So you think it will stay like this forever? Then you truly are dumb. The Trade with COSS token will be overtaken when more and more volume comes in, and the bots starts to trade/arbitrage.

when the volume reaches Kucoin level you can buy it for Kucoin price. Oh wait, Coss has better payout and also Fiat, and guess what its not chink either so it wont get shot down. maybe twice the Kucoin price when it reaches Kucoin volume

Around 20K

cosscalc.com/

If coss reaches 250 million trading volume, I can retire on the dividens alone.

They are adding new ICO's all the time.
Of course Coss have the most volume at the moment, because it's the most interesting coin there at the moment.
There is no reason to trade BTC that much on a small exchange, which will change with more volume of course.
Gatcoin recently got added and have a lot of volume already, it's just a matter of time.

I am in the UI testing group. Be prepared for a UI with all functions as they supposed to be. Send me coss if you want more inside info.

damn, poorfag with only 355 here...

This right here. I'm not invested in any one coin. I'm invested in every new ICO that they bring to the market. I'm receiving 1k stacks of every possible new OMG/ICX/DRGN just for holding COSS. The entire crypto market might be bleeding, but I'm looking 6+ months down the road and seeing nothing but pure 10x gains. My DAT stack is already worth over $100, and I haven't bought a single one.

Feels good mang.

50k coss.
Am I going to make it biz?

>sold the bottom
>next day all this fucking news
>new coins all red

I sure hope so because I'm right there with you.

>damn, poorfag with only 355 here...

Don't worry. People will envy you in the future as well.

Haha if this hits Kucoin volume I’m getting a solid 5 figure $amount each week, one can dream

I'll probably accumulate a bit more, maybe try to get to 1k at least

You only have your self to blame weak handed faggot

I'm usually iron handed, but I thought I bought the bottom on those other coins...They didn't drop much, BTO, RLC, some QLC and very small bag of AGI. Those could still outperform COSS easily

20% pump already

>cosscalc.com/
would you help me out? I put in 1000 coins in that calculator at 250mil volume. It gives 18.61$ weekly earnings. But this is with a COSS price of 0.90$. What would happen with that payout amount if COSS coin would rise to say double (1.80$). would my payout double as well? I can't calculate different coin prices with this.

>50k coss.
>Am I going to make it biz?

I'm self replying. This is the first time a see full caps only letters id.
You know, like COSS has.

Cost of the coin itself means nothing. In fact it's better not to think of it at all, since you'll never be able to touch it if you hold to accumulate payouts. Only daily volume matters.

this guy hodls coss

thanks

if you're holding 15-20k COSS you're likely going to make it on dividends alone once the exchange gets popular

there's no token I have more faith in, this is gonna be big come March

So I’ll deffo be ok with 200k then?

uh ya bro you're gonna be able to retire on dividends in under a year

I only have 75k and i'm beyond comfy

lol yes, i think you'll be alright. At $5 you will be a milllionaire. Congrats user. You made it. What's good also, is that i have spoken to several other whales and NONE OF US ARE SELLING! We all plan to make a living off our payouts, that means the price will steadily go up. With whales not dumping and everyone hodling COSS to get payouts COSS PRICE IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!

>cosscalc.com/
Hahaha Jesus fucking Christ... I played with the numbers a bit to estimate how much I'd make once FIAT goes live. (Keep in mind this is napkin math.) Fiat trading fee will be 0.75% versus 0.2% for trading shitcoins on the exchange.

52k COSS
x0.75%
x0.5 (fee split, half to COSS.io, half to holders)
x50M daily volume (FIAT)
= about $100/day or $36k/year

All it takes is 50M a day and I can retire. Coinbase does 800M daily average. This isn't even counting the shitcoin exchange or the other features that they have planned down the line.

well I mean the biggest hurdle is making the exchange better, because if the volume doesn't rise, neither do the payouts

>delay UI 70 times
>finally launch it
>every limit order gets treated as a market order
>forced to refund customers because can't test before pushing to production
>now all market orders work as limit orders
>2m volume, half of which is COSS token

this exchange is utter shit and you all know it

I see someone missed the opportunity to buy in early... Your FUD has no power here

yeah well we have an ARMY of devs on the trello group now helping around the clock!! so updates will be coming out at LIGHTSPEED! Reminds me of when NEO was still antshares and they had their army of devs called the "city of zion"..... look where they are now. Seriously, if you don't have COSS in 2018 you are either blind, dumb, or just ignorant. If you don't have COSS... are you even really a cryptocurrency investor?

I do hold COSS, but I still try to be level headed.

fuck the moon, MACS0647-JD and the crab nebula
we are going to GN-z11!!!!!!!!!

Fuck the GN-z11, We are going past the
Cosmic Background Radiation

shut the fuck up samefags

What happens tommorow at noon?

No one claimed they're perfect, but they're working at it, and you said yourself
>forced to refund customers

They wouldn't refund shit if they weren't serious about the exchange. And 2M volume, while ridiculously low/shitty, is still up from the 500k volume they had for the first month or two.

It won't take much for that 2M volume to become 20M volume, then 50M volume, on and on. I'm in no rush. I hold until I either make it with COSS or it's worth $0, either way whatever. 75k locked in.

>Everything in red, COSS mooning
Feels good guys

I bought a little bit this morning because I didn't think fiat trading would be available by March and I can probably flip it just for that reason. But holy shit they need to get it together

Finally consolidated my poorfag shitbag 30 coin $1k stack into ven/icx/link so can't afford to get into this but FOMOing hard WTF DO I DO

LOL FUCK COSS. BBT ALL THE WAY.

>all these awful coss "memes"
are we getting raided by that PnD discord again?

to newcomers, just so you know - COSS has failed literally EVERY promise they've made thus far - most recent ones being their new UI update supposed to fix the exchange. it broke the exchange even more and their engine remains absolute trash. COSS cannot even handle the meager traffic they get from the few people willing to buy their shitcoin. the only argument that cossfags make is "t-they'll fix it" and that developers are supposedly transparent and listening to the community.

well, anyone can make that claim about any shitcoin, and even if it is true, i'm not confident in rune being able to make this project succesful given his and his teams abysmal track record thus far. if you bought into the hype to sell the news, then more power to you - but if you actually plan on longterm holding this coin, you're either ill informed or delusional

Thanks bro i really hope this is the one!

Tbqhwyf it’s not about the price anyways it’s all about the exchange volume, anyone buying this for price isn’t playing the game correctly

they've actually come through on every promise they've made, the delivery just hasn't been perfect.

The big thing for me with any company is seeing them stick to their word and deliver on what they say. That's always number one. They've done that so far, now they just need to polish up the rough edges.

As for Rune and the teams track record, not really sure what you're talking about. People like to point to Rune and accuse him of all kinds of shit but he had one other company that became unprofitable and unsustainable, so he quit as CEO, can't really blame him for that as the flaw wasn't with him but with the entire business model due to a market shift. He actually seems like a reasonably intelligent guy who's dedicated to seeing COSS succeed.

the reason i'm 100% all in on coss.... the reason i KNOW FOR SURE WITHOUT A SHRED OF DOUBT that coss will succeed.... is because Rune gave 10,000 coss tokens to each of his children. A man will do ANYTHING for his kids, and seeing him give coss tokens to his children means HE believes COSS will be around for AN ENTIRE NEW GENERATION. If Rune, the boss of coss, has that much faith in COSS. Then i can believe too.

AHHHHHH YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A PAJEET SCAM, WTF /BIZ./ I SOLD MY 20K COSS AT LOSS!

>they've actually come through on every promise they've made
confirmed shill
get your head out of your ass, they're garbage at programming and it shows

anyway, whoever reads this, DYOR and don't say I didn't tell you

They sure suck at programming, but the 2 new devs dont, read the medium article and read the cv you will look at yourself and think what the fuck have I been doing all these years.
And n top of that they have 80 fucking developers working on the exchange.

Show me where he said this.

you're missing the point... i agree that the delivery hasn't been perfect or even good, but they HAVE given us something on the date they said they would.

I would rather a company say
>on January 15th the new UI launches
and on January 15th the new UI launches, but sucks, rather than January 15th coming along and them saying "oh sorry, it's not going to be ready for 4 more weeks" or some such shit. I want a company to give a date and deliver on that date, even if what they deliver isn't perfect. Yes in a perfect world they're on time and everything's perfect, but I'm a realist and know that's not going to be the case every time.

As you said, DYOR, this is a winner over the long term, they're following all regulations and everything's above board and very transparent.

Ignore the fud in this thread.
Salty burgers just woke up.

Coss pump and dump group looking for an exit aftr bagholding, dont fall for it.

Coss is run by exit scammers, they will steal your credit card details.

Kek let them steal other people's credit cards. I'm not putting more info into the system.

but... we don't even have credit cards yet lol